This is the guy you support ??

xen said:
I was only laughing at your buttlicking contest.
Could you point out the series of events where I 'got my ass handed to me'? :happy2:
You are so full of crap.

You -------> Leomney Snicket: A series of Unfortunate Events.

olaf-large.jpg

:D

WHat in the F**K, is wrong with you guys? Im not TRYING to make an argument.

All I said was "Ive never heard anyone talk like in the second clip. Cant even believe it"
Thats not an argument. Im not trying to make a point, I only gave my opinion on the video clips
So WHY, am i being inundated with this childish hostility? Or are you REALLY just bunch of hypocrite, self-serving, sacks of ****?

Anyone can have ANY opinion of the president, thats what democracy is all about.
Think i had a dream with the pres in it last night, I really have no hostility towards him...I put my arm around his shoulder, in a buddy buddy way. I remember him being a lil shortie, what is he, 5'8?

you too couldn't even man up to fight your countries war
Look around at the people who absolutely believe in it, they should be running over there now. But no, they stay here and SLUT it up like the Bush daughters.

xen said:
Oh gee that hurt!!!!

What a freaking comeback!!!!

Oh my goodness, the deftness of your reply was simply...... stunning!

That originality, that wit, it's just too much for me!!!!!!

Why.. why... why... I may be in psychotherapy for a year just to get over that blow to my self esteem!

xen said:
WHat in the F**K, is wrong with you guys? Im not TRYING to make an argument.

All I said was "Ive never heard anyone talk like in the second clip. Cant even believe it"
Thats not an argument. Im not trying to make a point, I only gave my opinion on the video clips
So WHY, am i being inundated with this childish hostility? Or are you REALLY just bunch of hypocrite, self-serving, sacks of ****?

Anyone can have ANY opinion of the president, thats what democracy is all about.
Think i had a dream with the pres in it last night, I really have no hostility towards him...I put my arm around his shoulder, in a buddy buddy way. I remember him being a lil shortie, what is he, 5'8?

"I had a Dream"...What the hell has 5'8" have to do with anything? and by the way GW is more like 5'11' as if that makes any difference as to whether or not someone can lead...and as for the nasty comments about GW's daughter just because they bought alcohol before they were 21 they are sluts?..You are about as shallow as they come! as stated below......

Look around at the people who absolutely believe in it, they should be running over there now. But no, they stay here and SLUT it up like the Bush daughters.

:dev1: and by the way what is with the XEN..isn't that a Chinese name? Who are you the Chinese basketball player who is a freak of nature being that most Chinese are short in stature!

KarlMarx said:
Oh gee that hurt!!!!

What a freaking comeback!!!!

Oh my goodness, the deftness of your reply was simply...... stunning!

That originality, that wit, it's just too much for me!!!!!!

Why.. why... why... I may be in psychotherapy for a year just to get over that blow to my self esteem!
comeback to what? your conspiracy bullcrap? yaaa go read the weeklystandard. :tinfoil:

dilloduck: "Do you really judge a person by a clip like that?" the second clip, yes

xen: "Ive never heard anyone talk like in the second clip. Cant even believe it." My first post on this thread

USMCDevilDog: "The guys talks so much shit it makes me wonder if his ass is a terrorist." sickening comment

xen: "lame" yep

GunnyL: "Finally got that self-portrait working, huh?" what?

Shattered: "ROFL @ gunnyL" buttlicking

GunnyL: "LMAO ..... dude, Bush runs circles around YOU." you wish! hes fricken certified mentally challenged, hahaha

manu1959: "clap clap clap @ gunnyL" buttlicking

xen: "Haaahaaa! Lame attempt!" sooo lame

kathianne: "tinfoil @ xen" makes no sense.

GunnyL: "Insecure? Seems every time you get your ass handed to you and someone agrees with it" Where did i get my ass handed to me?

xen: "I was only laughing at your buttlicking contest. Could you point out the series of events where I 'got my ass handed to me'? You are so full of crap." still no backup for your bullcrap allegations

xen said:
dilloduck: "Do you really judge a person by a clip like that?" the second clip, yes

xen: "Ive never heard anyone talk like in the second clip. Cant even believe it." My first post on this thread

USMCDevilDog: "The guys talks so much shit it makes me wonder if his ass is a terrorist." sickening comment

xen: "lame" yep

GunnyL: "Finally got that self-portrait working, huh?" what?

Shattered: "ROFL @ gunnyL" buttlicking

GunnyL: "LMAO ..... dude, Bush runs circles around YOU." you wish! hes fricken certified mentally challenged, hahaha

manu1959: "clap clap clap @ gunnyL" buttlicking

xen: "Haaahaaa! Lame attempt!" sooo lame

kathianne: "tinfoil @ xen" makes no sense.

GunnyL: "Insecure? Seems every time you get your ass handed to you and someone agrees with it" Where did i get my ass handed to me?

xen: "I was only laughing at your buttlicking contest. Could you point out the series of events where I 'got my ass handed to me'? You are so full of crap." still no backup for your bullcrap allegations

You sure do like using the term "Buttlicking" don't you? hmmm :gay:

As for my comment "The guys talks so much shit it makes me wonder if his ass is a terrorist.", I was talking about Mally dipshit.

So, what are you trying to prove Xen? I really don't understand any of your posts except that you like using "buttlicking" as your fav. word and that you think Bush is mentally challenged. YOUR allegations and arguements are bullshit, you don't know wtf you're talking about.

USMCDevilDog said:
As for my comment "The guys talks so much shit it makes me wonder if his ass is a terrorist.", I was talking about Mally dipshit.
I KNOW, dipshit.
So, what are you trying to prove Xen? I really don't understand any of your posts except that you like using "buttlicking" as your fav. word and that you think Bush is mentally challenged. YOUR allegations and arguements are bullshit, you don't know wtf you're talking about.
Only because buttlicking is your favorite thing to do. Im not making ANY allegations or arguments..thats why you are full of shit. :bj2:

xen said:
I was only laughing at your buttlicking contest.
Could you point out the series of events where I 'got my ass handed to me'? :happy2:
You are so full of crap.

Au contrare, dirtbag, 'tis YOU who are full of it. This entire thread is a testament of posters wandering in, getting in line and handing you your ass. You have not made even a valid point that I am aware of, much less even held your own in a debate.

And naturally it would be "buttlicking" to you. Since you can't manage to gain any mutual respect, may as well cast aspersions on those who do.

Perhaps if you weren't such an illiterate asswipe it would help? :scratch:

GunnyL said:
Au contrare, dirtbag, 'tis YOU who are full of it. This entire thread is a testament of posters wandering in, getting in line and handing you your ass. You have not made even a valid point that I am aware of, much less even held your own in a debate.

And naturally it would be "buttlicking" to you. Since you can't manage to gain any mutual respect, may as well cast aspersions on those who do.

Perhaps if you weren't such an illiterate asswipe it would help? :scratch:
Ya you're mostly right. Though I don't believe that i got my 'ass handed' to me. Since I was never engaged in a debate.
No, I was not in the entire thread, only 1/3 of it. Maybe you should go back and see who you are really angry at. Or vent your personal frustrations elsewhere.

xen said:
Ya you're mostly right. Though I don't believe that i got my 'ass handed' to me. Since I was never engaged in a debate.
No, I was not in the entire thread, only 1/3 of it. Maybe you should go back and see who you are really angry at. Or vent your personal frustrations elsewhere.

Oh yea, I'm REAL angry. Dude, puh-lease ......

There was a discussion!?!?! i couldnt find it!! ALL i see is slander bullshit.
And im serious, if you knew who i was, you wouldnt even consider talking to me like that.
Find me a point someone made to me that i can debate with, BET YA CANT!!!
WHy are you blind kathianne? where is the discussion!?!!?! i dont see one. just slanderous bullshit.

xen said:
There was a discussion!?!?! i couldnt find it!! ALL i see is slander bullshit.
And im serious, if you knew who i was, you wouldnt even consider talking to me like that.
Find me a point someone made to me that i can debate with, BET YA CANT!!!
WHy are you blind kathianne? where is the discussion!?!!?! i dont see one. just slanderous bullshit.
Here or there Xen, you are bringing nothing. When you wish to, perhaps we can help.

Kathianne said:
Here or there Xen, you are bringing nothing. When you wish to, perhaps we can help.
You are full of it, im only trying to defend myself against this slander bullshit. There was not discussion.

xen said:
You are full of it, im only trying to defend myself against this slander bullshit. There was not discussion.
Where is the slander? Give me something to work with.

Forum List

Back