This is the guy you support ??

-=d=- said:
You nailed it - have an 'award' :D
I slightly edited it.

Please slightly edit your quote in your post of the unedited version of my post, which is now a slightly edited post, to reflect the current form of my post, which I slightly edited from it's previous form, if only slightly.

Thank you, both for the future slight editing of your post, and for the award.

Mally,

Until and if you can ever make a more salient response than "Bwahahahahahaha" or "He talks funy" (gotta spell them the way you would) as an argument against a President you are simply a troll reaping the self-satisfaction of cynicism at the expense of your own intelligence.

You have to be the 40th person that has come on the sight and used the "He talks funy" argument, complete with the idiotic misspelling and miscues that clearly make the point that what one hates most in another is only what they find in themselves. It takes a truly low self esteem to hate another for the same miscues that are so evident in your posts. I fear for you, get psychiatric help before you do something horrible to yourself.

It is also exceedingly funny when somebody cannot properly use English while making fun of somebody for incorrectly using English so you should at least run it by your English teacher before posting.

Can anyone please look up where the dickhead lives so I can go kick his ass outta the country?

The guys talks so much shit it makes me wonder if his ass is a terrorist.

BTW, good to see you leaving ya dumbshit :finger3:

Mally said:
Merlin I am not insulting anyone. Sorry. But when I see this kind of stuff it just supports my opinion. I just cant see how when you see stuff like that you can still support the man. It just baffles me.

You're entitled to your opinions. I too am not pleased regarding many aspects of this President's performance. However, you will find that you get along a lot better on this board if you include a substantial degree of specificity in your posts. Your opening post amounted to little more than grafitti because the only thing you did was belittle the President and criticize other members for supporting him.

If you want others to take your posts seriously, document those particular areas in which you find shortcomings and provide links as appropriate. We've heard all of the "Bush is a liar" or "Bush is stupid" crap that we can stand and we'd like it to go away.

dilloduck said:
Do you really judge a person by a clip like that?
Ive never heard anyone talk like in the second clip. Cant even believe it. :cry:

Haaahaaa! Lame attempt!
nelson_ha_ha.jpg

xen said:
Haaahaaa! Lame attempt!
nelson_ha_ha.jpg

Insecure? Seems every time you get your ass handed to you and someone agrees with it, you have to make a point of trying some third-grade attempt at denial.

No wonder kathianne can't teach you anything .... you aren't advanced enough to be in her jr high-level classes.

I was only laughing at your buttlicking contest.
"Seems every time you get your ass handed to you "
Could you point out the series of events where I 'got my ass handed to me'? :happy2:
You are so full of crap.

xen said:
Could you point out the series of events where I 'got my ass handed to me'? :happy2:
You are so full of crap.
Xen, you and your Bush bashing buddies have taken public discourse to a level not seen by me since recess when I was Mrs. Regan's 1st grade class back in 1963.

It amazes me what you and your ilk try and pass off as intelligent discourse. I shudder to think where Western Civilization would be if you and your sort were around in Ancient Athens debating with Socrates, Plato and Aristotle.

How Bush's foibles of speech have anything to do with his ability to lead the country is beyond me. And furthermore, how anyone can seriously believe that is true is more remarkable still.

Then, when presented with rebuttals to your claims, all that you on the Left can do is come up with more insults and taunts. As though that somehow proves your point.

All the Left seems to be good at is agit-prop. That's because you and your fellow Leftists don't have anything to contribute. The Left hasn't done a damn thing to help ensure this country's future at all. In fact, it has done nothing but try and undermine it.

xen said:
You are so full of crap.

buttlicking contest....brilliant

ass handed to you.....brilliant

full of crap....again briliant.

looks like you won 3 nill

ya know with arguments like that i am simply stuned that you brilliant lefties can't convince us dumb hicks to vote for an ass

xen said:

:arabia: = You

Stop bitching on the internet that you don't like Bush, you act like you're tough shit and you know everything, try telling that to a Marine or an Army Ranger, see where you get. Like I said to Mally, you too couldn't even man up to fight your countries war, you might as well get the hell outta here if all you're gonna do is complain about it.

KarlMarx said:
Xen, you and your Bush bashing buddies have taken public discourse to a level not seen by me since recess when I was Mrs. Regan's 1st grade class back in 1963.

It amazes me what you and your ilk try and pass off as intelligent discourse. I shudder to think where Western Civilization would be if you and your sort were around in Ancient Athens debating with Socrates, Plato and Aristotle.

How Bush's foibles of speech have anything to do with his ability to lead the country is beyond me. And furthermore, how anyone can seriously believe that is true is more remarkable still.

Then, when presented with rebuttals to your claims, all that you on the Left can do is come up with more insults and taunts. As though that somehow proves your point.

All the Left seems to be good at is agit-prop. That's because you and your fellow Leftists don't have anything to contribute. The Left hasn't done a damn thing to help ensure this country's future at all. In fact, it has done nothing but try and undermine it.
:blah2:

Forum List

Back