This is the guy you support ??

M

Mally

What a joke ? What a moron this guy is. I would like to see someone defend the things this guy says. This is actually too funny. I showed this some guy at work and heres what he said. "You know the country isnt run by one person" ...LOL...Great so lets elect the village idiot to run things cause he "Surrounds" himself with good people. LOL...how freaking funny.

You have to paste these into your browser for them to work.

http://homepage.mac.com/duffyb/nobush/iMovieTheater212.html

Oh wait.. heres another good one.

http://homepage.mac.com/duffyb/nobush/iMovieTheater281.html

Mally said:
What a joke ? What a moron this guy is. I would like to see someone defend the things this guy says. This is actually too funny. I showed this some guy at work and heres what he said. "You know the country isnt run by one person" ...LOL...Great so lets elect the village idiot to run things cause he "Surrounds" himself with good people. LOL...how freaking funny.

homepage.mac.com/duffyb/n...er212.html

homepage.mac.com/duffyb/n...er281.html

I expect this will be deleted since this is primarly a republican board and no one wants the truth posted here.

I'm sure folks here would be glad to discuss issues with you if you don't insist on making assumptions with your first post.

Mally said:

I expect this will be deleted since this is primarly a republican board and no one wants the truth posted here.

Hell, I bet at least HE can post functioning links ......... :mad:

Unoriginal...mally, if you are intelligent, PROVE it..don't do this kinda of crap then later demand 'respect'.

Just incase - a reminder - one needs to be at LEAST 14 to participate here ;)

oh there are no assumptions here dilo, the video says it all. Unless you are too afraid to actually watch it and respond. Which I assume is the case. Most bush supporters cant support this stuff which is why I always throw these in their face when they start spewing their rhetoric.

Mally said:
oh there are no assumptions here dilo, the video says it all. Unless you are too afraid to actually watch it and respond. Which I assume is the case. Most bush supporters cant support this stuff which is why I always throw these in their face when they start spewing their rhetoric.

Just great. Who's the wiseass that turned Michael Moore onto this site?

Mally said:

Is there some point to this little tantrum, or are you just wanting to tie up space on the server?

This board may be predominantly CONSERVATIVE - not necessarily Republican. We don't toss people for liberal views. We DO toss people who come here with an attitude, a chip on their shoulder and nothing to contribute but petty, worn-out lefty cliches.

Welcome to the board. In order to prevent wearing out that welcome, I suggest that your next post contain something based on facts and supported by references.

Mally said:

Gunny is right---you might try to get your links posted properly so we can see the point that you are trying to espouse. I imagine that you cannot hang around here long enough to rationally discuss an issue which is why you are eagerly assuming you will be banned.

Mally said:

Your fekking links still don't work.

Merlin I am not insulting anyone. Sorry. First , the links are posted correctly , the board just wont turn them into links cause they dont have WWW in front of the URL. Thats the way they are. You have to paste them into your browser to get them to work. Sorry bout that but nothing I can do about that. But when I see this kind of stuff it just supports my opinion. I just cant see how when you see stuff like that you can still support the man. It just baffles me.

Mally said:
Merlin I am not insulting anyone. Sorry. First , the links are posted correctly , the board just wont turn them into links cause they dont have WWW in front of the URL. Thats they way they are. You have to paste them into your browser to get them to work. Sorry bout that but nothing I can do about that. But when I see this kind of stuff it just supports my opinion. I just cant see how when you see stuff like that you can still support the man. It just baffles me.

Tried pasting, no go.

Mally said:
Merlin I am not insulting anyone. Sorry. First , the links are posted correctly , the board just wont turn them into links cause they dont have WWW in front of the URL. Thats they way they are. You have to paste them into your browser to get them to work. Sorry bout that but nothing I can do about that. But when I see this kind of stuff it just supports my opinion. I just cant see how when you see stuff like that you can still support the man. It just baffles me.

Not everyone is wise enough to understand the reason that some of his basic philosphies are good for America. Do you really judge a person by a clip like that?

( I think his immigration policy sucks by the way so be mighty careful about lumping all these people in one boat)

Mally said:
Ok...links are fixed.

Again---your first post is directy aimed at insulting who you assume to be your audience. Do you intend to continue to try to understand or discuss things? If you do I think an apology might be in place and then folks would be glad to discuss issues. If you just intend to troll I can assure you that you will accomplish what you want---but then again --that's so easy to do. Why don't you try to do something that might be worth the effort?

I think the videos say it all. My question to you is can you defend the man after you watch the video of things he says ?

Dilloduck I apologize If I insulted anyone. Seriously I do.

Mally said:
I think the videos say it all. My question to you is can you defend the man after you watch the video of things he says ?

Can you summarize? I don't have the proper plugins installed.

Forum List

Back