This is the guy you support ??

GotZoom said:
So you come on here and bitch about people slandering you..saying things about you..and then you have the cajones to say .... "ohhh no..this is my personal belief..."
I don't understand your point. Remember? Im a retard.

Kathianne said:
Again, whatever. You are going the same place that got you all hot under the collar in the first place. Twisting and then being hit back. Whatever.

Your opinion, :tinfoil: that it is, does not require us to spin for you.

And xen...don't be confused or angry....this is just our belief.

USMCDevilDog said:
That's a real great way to get our understanding, be a smart ass...seriously man, stop posting for a while.
Dude, Im serious. Everyone here thinks im a retard, so, fuckem. And no, im not going to stop posting, thats what ive been doing. Then i come in here and make one statement on mally's thread, and everyone directs their attention towards me.

xen said:
Thanks! FINALLY someone makes a point. You are the first since karlmarx gave his opinion on me AND the topic.

Honestly, I really don't have an opinion on you. I don't know you so I can't really formulate an honest opinion. It does appear that you throw out some outlandish comments and speculation without proof though. And the comments about Bush I believe are just to stir the pot.

I want to start by saying i am NOT a 'bush basher', i have no real hate for the guy at this time.

Maybe not, but you seem to be awfully judgemental about a guy who has had an outstanding and successful life, both in the public and private sector. Also, you are basing this on one clip and disregarding the rest of his career and life.

I started out in this thread, just saying ive never heard anyone talk like that in the 2nd clip. I got bombarded with insults...made me angry: downward spiral.

Can't blame you for getting angry but look at it from the point of view of the long time members here. Your stones thrown at Bush about his speaking skills have been discussed here hundreds of times. When you prance in and jump on the bandwagon you 'appear' to be nothing more than the Bush basher you claim not to be.

Anyway. Look at me! OBVIOUSLY I don't think we should judge a persons brainpower by how well he/she speaks. :eek: I DO believe the leader of the freeworld should be a good communicator however.

I believe he should be a good communicator as well. I'm not concerned how he reads his pre-written speeches to the public though and am more interested in his communication while on the job with our government and with foreign governments. I believe his skills are superb and I trust him because I think he is 'real' and not a puppet saying just what people want to hear like John Kerry. With an approach like that you'll never please all the people. Kerry was good at saying whatever the present crowd in front of him wanted to hear and would change his stance on his next public appearance. He is an excellent speaker but I would never want him leading our country.

Bush was a good speaker while governer, he was very sharp. Remember? Ive seen it!

I do remember. And I've also heard him speak quite well many, many times during his presidency. Unfortunately, some like to make clips highlighting solely his gaffes and many fall for it hook, line & sinker. Bottom line, he's still an intelligent man and there is more proof to back that up than there is proof that he is not intelligent. I'm a horrible public speaker as well but I highly excelled in high school, college and my career. I scored over 1200 on my SAT's and can accomplish most goals I set out to do. I don't think my speaking skills would diminish my ability to do my job, whether public or private.

I believe he is poor speaker now, not because he is dumb. but because he had a series of mini-strokes like his father. This why he has portable defibrillate on his person. Remember the rectangular box on his back during speeches?

There is no doubt in my mind that box was some sort of communication device. I'm quite confident that if he needed a defibrillator that he has a medical team within seconds from him. I highly doubt our government would allow him to administrate his own medical care. I find your 'opinion' to be far fetched and baseless.

xen said:
What a sad sad little life you live.

I almost fell out of the chair when I saw this. :rotflmao:

You will of course be so kind as to enlighten me as to what part of my "little life" is "sad?"

And here I thought I'd been having a blast ....... :smoke:

GunnyL said:
I almost fell out of the chair when I saw this. :rotflmao:

You will of course be so kind as to enlighten me as to what part of my "little life" is "sad?"

And here I thought I'd been having a blast ....... :smoke:

C'mon Gunny, don't you know that board members can crawl through their computers and see what you're up to? I've learned so much about myself due to this phenomenon!

Nuc said:
C'mon Gunny, don't you know that board members can crawl through their computers and see what you're up to? I've learned so much about myself due to this phenomenon!

In Xen's case it's the crystal ball on his table ......

Mally said:
oh there are no assumptions here dilo, the video says it all. Unless you are too afraid to actually watch it and respond. Which I assume is the case. Most bush supporters cant support this stuff which is why I always throw these in their face when they start spewing their rhetoric.

Mally throws this stuff in peoples face cuz its about all you got.
OH MY! Someone who has done literally thousands of speaking engagements, and you can find some clips of him fumbling on his words, WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE!

I wouldnt even bother venturing into clips of Kennedy or J Jackson, just a waste of time.

Mally said:
Merlin I am not insulting anyone. Sorry. First , the links are posted correctly , the board just wont turn them into links cause they dont have WWW in front of the URL. Thats the way they are. You have to paste them into your browser to get them to work. Sorry bout that but nothing I can do about that. But when I see this kind of stuff it just supports my opinion. I just cant see how when you see stuff like that you can still support the man. It just baffles me.

You had just INSULTED Bush supporters by stating "they spew rhetoric" then you claim you arent insulting anyone. Leave it to lefty libs to spew hatred and then claim they are compassionate, ever try getting your POV heard at an anti war rally if you dont agree with them? HINT, bring along lots of KELVAR....

Mally said:
I think the videos say it all. My question to you is can you defend the man after you watch the video of things he says ?

DId we hire Bush as a president or as a public speaker, at worst, your clips show some slips as a public speaker, nothing< NOTHING more. So, your bitch is that he isnt good at public speaking, hmmmm, I can show clips of Bruce Lee slipping while practicing martial arts, lots of em....does that mean Bruce Lee wasnt good at martial arts,,,,?

xen said:
Ive never heard anyone talk like in the second clip. Cant even believe it. :cry:

You obviously have never heard Jessie Jackson interviewed? Or Teddy Kennedy? OBVIOUSLY not..........

xen said:
WHat in the F**K, is wrong with you guys? Im not TRYING to make an argumet.. I only gave my opinion on the video clips
So WHY, am i being inundated with this childish hostility? Or are you REALLY just bunch of hypocrite, self-serving, sacks of ****?

Anyone can have ANY opinion of the president, thats what democracy is all about.

ahhhh, so you can give YOUR OPINION on a speech, but we cant give our opinion about your opinion??? Hmmm, ok, no double standard there.

Oh and dude, bringing the Presidents daughters into it is as classless and low level as one can get. I have daughters, and if I heard you talking like that about them, I guarantee your dental bill would make gas prices look cheap. Oh, but cowards always do mouth off on the internet....
STUPID
Low class and a coward, ding ding ding, you won the triple crown !!!!!!!!!!

I motion to rename this thread "Xen sux c*ck!" I think this would only be fair since the entire conversation has shifted toward how much Xen sux. :dance:

xen said:
There was a discussion!?!?! i couldnt find it!! ALL i see is slander bullshit.
And im serious, if you knew who i was, you wouldnt even consider talking to me like that.
Find me a point someone made to me that i can debate with, BET YA CANT!!!
WHy are you blind kathianne? where is the discussion!?!!?! i dont see one. just slanderous bullshit.

Well, GOLLY GEE GOMER, how is someone suppose to respond to a comment by you like "I see your still buttlicking"??? In a way that will generate a serious debate???

OH, I know,,,,"Im not as much of a buttlicker as you are"

Yea, there we go, starting a real intellectually stimulating debate there, "who is the biggest buttlicker"?

No sense debating with the people on this board xen. Most of the people here are mindless sheep who think its unamerican and not patriotic to question the president. They think that the once alcoholic , cokehead who only got through Yale because of his political affiliations is actually smart. They will use his background as evidence even though we all know he got where he is because of mommy and daddy. Daddy I liked , but junior is just a bumbling idiot and no one here would ever admit it. And I dont care what his IQ test said, ill bet he had the answers ahead of time and still got questions wrong. The man is just stupid and it shows everytime he is on camera. And about John Kerry fipflopping. I would rather have a president that changes his mind if he realizes he is wrong than one that makes the wrong choice and is afraid to turn back.

There are lots of people like us that are against more americans dying for this cause and there are those like the ones on this board that are all for it. Why ? Well because the Iraqis are murdering scumbags thats why. But if America cares so much about murdering scumbags how come we didnt do anything about the crimes in Africa ? We all know why, because there is not much profit in that. Nothing really at stake. Yes Saddam is an asshat, but the repercussions of doing what we are doing in the long run I feel are much greater than the return we will get.

ElWingador said:
No sense debating with the people on this board xen. Most of the people here are mindless sheep who think its unamerican and not patriotic to question the president. They think that the once alcoholic , cokehead who only got through Yale because of his political affiliations is actually smart. They will use his background as evidence even though we all know he got where he is because of mommy and daddy. Daddy I liked , but junior is just a bumbling idiot and no one here would ever admit it. And I dont care what his IQ test said, ill bet he had the answers ahead of time and still got questions wrong. The man is just stupid and it shows everytime he is on camera. And about John Kerry fipflopping. I would rather have a president that changes his mind if he realizes he is wrong than one that makes the wrong choice and is afraid to turn back.

There are lots of people like us that are against more americans dying for this cause and there are those like the ones on this board that are all for it. Why ? Well because the Iraqis are murdering scumbags thats why. But if America cares so much about murdering scumbags how come we didnt do anything about the crimes in Africa ? We all know why, because there is not much profit in that. Nothing really at stake. Yes Saddam is an asshat, but the repercussions of doing what we are doing in the long run I feel are much greater than the return we will get.

So, buddy, smart guy, know-it-all. I got a question for you. If you know so much, and happen to know everything about our country that Bush or our gov't hasn't told us then why aren't you in the gov't? Or, why aren't you in the military? We don't think it's wrong to have your own opinion, but it does piss off when someone bashes our President because he can't pronounce words. I'd like to see you get up there and make a speech infront of hundreds of people at the beginning of your career. You'd be a bit nervous too wouldn't you? But, of course, just like Mally, Xen and the other idiots who come on here and bitch about Bush and the war, you're just the same. You're just another leftist American who doesn't know jack shit about the war, the government or the President, yet you come on here and try and sum it all up in 2 paragraphs.

And I don't know about you, but I don't like having the feeling that we're going to get bombed. Yes terrorists are all over the place, but have you seen an attack on America since 9/11? I haven't? So, yes, our soldiers are dying, its a WAR dumbshit, what you expect us to go over there and not have 1 casualty? If you care so much about other countries and innocent lives then realize this, if we left Iraq now it would turn into hell on Earth. It would be the Terrorist mixing bowl and America would be in even greater danger then before. What's funny is how you all hate the war right now, and think it's so bad. Tell me you didn't like every other American, scream and cheer for America and Bush and our fucking people when you heard him say that the terrorists were going to pay for what they did. I was in Heinz Field with a crowd of 37,000 people in Pittsburgh, the stands were about to collapse from the cheering, the roar of America was heard that day and to say you weren't part of it is bullshit, so now, after you see that war means death, you go and say that it's a stupid war. Those soldiers are fighting for YOU remember that shit.

So please, stop talking FOR the soldiers who are over there giving their lives to protect your family and your country while you sit on your ass on a computer talking like you know wtf they're thinking. If you've watched any interviews with the soldiers you'd know that they want to be there because they KNOW (unlike you) why they're there and who their fighting for. You better be happy no one hears or sees what you all are writing because I know damn well that if I was over there and came back to assholes who thought they knew wtf I went through, there'd be some fucking hell to pay.

ElWingador said:
No sense debating with the people on this board xen. Most of the people here are mindless sheep who think its unamerican and not patriotic to question the president. They think that the once alcoholic , cokehead who only got through Yale because of his political affiliations is actually smart. They will use his background as evidence even though we all know he got where he is because of mommy and daddy...

Just curious, how do you know so much about all of us "people on this board" on your first day here? How do you know what "they" will say on all these issues? Have you been spying on everyone for months, or are you psychic? If you have been lurking for so long, you would have learned by now that attacking board regulars on your first post is ill-advised. But by all means, let the games begin... ;)

To ElWingador, it's rude to make fun of people's speech impediments. I find that its better and easier to just make fun of failed policies. There's a lot to work with in that category.

Forum List

Back