The Cassidy Hutchinson Book is Very Good

Enough people who worked for trump have come forward. They can’t all be lying.
"Come forward" about what, dumbass?
Didnt trumps team consider invoking the 24th or 25th amendment to impeach trump? Basically a mutiny? Where his team was going to claim he’s unhinged? Reminds me of the Germans who tried to assassinate Hitler.
No.
We have Nazis in our government. And the sad thing is Hershel Walker and Kanye West are Nazis today. It’s crazy
All the NAZIs are Democrats, asshole.

"Come forward" about what, dumbass?

No.

All the NAZIs are Democrats, asshole.
Read any of the books about trump? All written by people who used to work for him. Some anonymous but written by people very close to trump. Just afraid of trumps supporter. One from a person who has never publically gone against trump. Very close to him. Says trumps a nut.

Read any of the books about trump? All written by people who used to work for him. Some anonymous but written by people very close to trump. Just afraid of trumps supporter. One from a person who has never publically gone against trump. Very close to him. Says trumps a nut.
Disgruntled former employers or opportunists who are trying to cash in on Dim hatred for Trump.

Here’s what’s weird about republicans. You want a powerless government but a powerful president. Almost a dictator who will do anything to stay in power. Like Putin.
Wrong.

We want a president powerful enough to dismantle the government. We don't want one that can order you to do stuff you don't want to do.

Dims are the ones who want a fuhrer.

I hear Majorie Taylor Green wants a Jan 6 investigation on the Jan 6 committee who investigated trump.

Nazis. I guess if it works. We will see in Nov 2024
How does investigating government officials make her a NAZI?

It was pretty funny when the secret service guy said he would testify under oath that she was lying. Then he refused to testify.

Wrong!
No secret service refused to testify, and the secret service all said they were eager to testify, but were deliberately never called.

{...
Secret Service spokesman Anthony Gugliemi told NBC News that the Secret Service has communicated to the Department of Homeland Security that any and all personnel requested by the Jan. 6 committee are available to testify under oath, responding to Tuesday's allegations.
...}

The next trump regime would be more like saddam when he took iraq over.

Saddam was the best leader Iraq ever had.
The previous dozen had all killed their predecessor.
Saddam was the first who did not.
And in fact, Iraq under Saddam had the best nutrition and education ratings of the whole Mideast.

Wrong!
No secret service refused to testify, and the secret service all said they were eager to testify, but were deliberately never called.

{...
Secret Service spokesman Anthony Gugliemi told NBC News that the Secret Service has communicated to the Department of Homeland Security that any and all personnel requested by the Jan. 6 committee are available to testify under oath, responding to Tuesday's allegations.
...}

And that is a flat out LIE. They were called in and they testified and NOBODY contradicted Cassiday Hutchinson.

The Cassidy Hutchinson Book is a must read.
Get it from the library, if you know what a library is.

She outlines how insane and childish Trump was. Its so obvious the guy is a literal joke, completely unfit to be president. The worst part is everybody in the WH knew Trump lost the election, they all told him repeatedly he lost, and he tried to do anything and everything to steal the election and not leave the WH.

“Cass, if I can get through this job and manage to keep (Trump) out of jail, I’ll have done a good job,” Meadows told Hutchinson in June 2020.

Trump continued, “I don’t want people to know we lost, Mark. This is embarrassing. Figure it out.” Even then, when Meadows assured Trump he would work on it,

“We killed Herman Cain,” Meadows told Hutchinson and asked for his wife’s phone number.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe expressed concern about the president’s unpredictability, noting that one minute “he acknowledges he lost… Then he’ll immediately backpedal.”

“I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history,” Hutchinson told CNN’s Jake Tapper in an interview Tuesday.

She wrote a book laying out the truth about Trump so of course the MAGA Cult lackey mob are now out to get her. That's what this is about. She had the gall to write a book that they won't even read. They're outraged that they couldn't shut her up after her testimony so now the tactic is to destroy her for writing that book. Typical Trump & his Goomba's Mob tactics.

The willfully stupid MAGA cult will now parrot the talking points of Trump's lackeys on Fox & in the GOP NutHOR.

If their attack on this woman wasen't so pathetic it would be laughable.

Tell us the story about Trump carjacking the secret service! Besides the pee tape, that's one of your looniest conspiracy theories.

In explosive testimony to the House Select Jan. 6 Committee, Hutchinson said she had been told by White House Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato that then-President Donald Trump had lunged toward his Secret Service detail leader, Bobby Engel, inside a vehicle after Trump was informed he could not accompany a crowd as it marched to the Capitol after Trump’s speech at the Ellipse on Jan. 6, 2021.

But the agent who drove Trump and Engel to and from the speech disputed Hutchinson’s testimony, saying he “did not see him reach [redacted]. [President Trump] never grabbed the steering wheel. I didn’t see him, you know, lunge to try to get into the front seat at all,” according to a copy of the full transcript provided to The Washington Post.

In explosive testimony to the House Select Jan. 6 Committee, Hutchinson said she had been told by White House Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato that then-President Donald Trump had lunged toward his Secret Service detail leader, Bobby Engel, inside a vehicle after Trump was informed he could not accompany a crowd as it marched to the Capitol after Trump’s speech at the Ellipse on Jan. 6, 2021.

But the agent who drove Trump and Engel to and from the speech disputed Hutchinson’s testimony, saying he “did not see him reach [redacted]. [President Trump] never grabbed the steering wheel. I didn’t see him, you know, lunge to try to get into the front seat at all,” according to a copy of the full transcript provided to The Washington Post.

Notice the weasel wording in the denials. "I didn't see it". Are you saying it didn't happen, or you were looking somewhere else when he did it?

Nearly all of these people are lawyers or have had legal training and there is a lot of what I call "weasel wording" in their testimony and their responses to questions. They understand that lying is a bad thing, so their answers are worded in such a way that you can infer anything from what they say.

Right wingers glom onto this testimony as saying "It didn't happen", but that's not what they said. They said they "didn't see it". That's not the same thing. These words are carefully chosen to cover up what really happened. Saying "I don't recall" or "I didn't see" isn't a denial

Notice the weasel wording in the denials. "I didn't see it". Are you saying it didn't happen, or you were looking somewhere else when he did it?

Nearly all of these people are lawyers or have had legal training and there is a lot of what I call "weasel wording" in their testimony and their responses to questions. They understand that lying is a bad thing, so their answers are worded in such a way that you can infer anything from what they say.

Right wingers glom onto this testimony as saying "It didn't happen", but that's not what they said. They said they "didn't see it". That's not the same thing. These words are carefully chosen to cover up what really happened. Saying "I don't recall" or "I didn't see" isn't a denial

I'm saying Cassidy Hutchinson was not in the car. Her information came from chief of staff Tony Ornato . He resigned pretty quickly.

Right wingers glom onto this testimony as saying "It didn't happen", but that's not what they said. They said they "didn't see it". That's not the same thing. These words are carefully chosen to cover up what really happened. Saying "I don't recall" or "I didn't see" isn't a
Sometimes people do that, no doubt.

But that’s not what happened in this case. The Secret Service agent who is driving the car did not see Trump lunch for the steering wheel. If he didn’t see it, could it have happened? He said that President Trump never grabbed the steering wheel. Here’s the full quote:

But the agent who drove Trump and Engel to and from the speech disputed Hutchinson’s testimony, saying he “did not see him reach [redacted]. [President Trump] never grabbed the steering wheel. I didn’t see him, you know, lunge to try to get into the front seat at all,”

She lied you dumbass.

Forum List

Back