This is the guy you support ??

This is a website open to the public isnt it ? If so then I dont think the term "Spying" is appropriate.

Abbey Normal said:
Just curious, how do you know so much about all of us "people on this board" on your first day here? How do you know what "they" will say on all these issues? Have you been spying on everyone for months, or are you psychic? If you have been lurking for so long, you would have learned by now that attacking board regulars on your first post is ill-advised. But by all means, let the games begin... ;)

ElWingador said:
This is a website open to the public isnt it ? If so then I dont think the term "Spying" is appropriate.

Hey.. I know that typing style.. Spacing before punctuation? Weren't you banned? Tsktsk.

ElWingador said:

Nice attempt at a dodge. Now are you ready to answer the question? How is it that you know us all so well, and how is it that you can predict what all the (what did you call us, mindless sheep?), members will say on multiple issues? How do you think it is appropriate to generalize about almost all the people on a MB on your first post?

Ive talked to plenty of soldiers who dont like the reason that they are there my friend. Trust me, once someone sees his buddy get blownup one starts to think, and actually QUESTION, why they are really there. I have my opinions on bush, I think he sucks, you have yours, you think he is great. Lets leave it at that cause we wont change each others mind.

USMCDevilDog said:
So, buddy, smart guy, know-it-all. I got a question for you. If you know so much, and happen to know everything about our country that Bush or our gov't hasn't told us then why aren't you in the gov't? Or, why aren't you in the military? We don't think it's wrong to have your own opinion, but it does piss off when someone bashes our President because he can't pronounce words. I'd like to see you get up there and make a speech infront of hundreds of people at the beginning of your career. You'd be a bit nervous too wouldn't you? But, of course, just like Mally, Xen and the other idiots who come on here and bitch about Bush and the war, you're just the same. You're just another leftist American who doesn't know jack shit about the war, the government or the President, yet you come on here and try and sum it all up in 2 paragraphs.

And I don't know about you, but I don't like having the feeling that we're going to get bombed. Yes terrorists are all over the place, but have you seen an attack on America since 9/11? I haven't? So, yes, our soldiers are dying, its a WAR dumbshit, what you expect us to go over there and not have 1 casualty? If you care so much about other countries and innocent lives then realize this, if we left Iraq now it would turn into hell on Earth. It would be the Terrorist mixing bowl and America would be in even greater danger then before. What's funny is how you all hate the war right now, and think it's so bad. Tell me you didn't like every other American, scream and cheer for America and Bush and our fucking people when you heard him say that the terrorists were going to pay for what they did. I was in Heinz Field with a crowd of 37,000 people in Pittsburgh, the stands were about to collapse from the cheering, the roar of America was heard that day and to say you weren't part of it is bullshit, so now, after you see that war means death, you go and say that it's a stupid war. Those soldiers are fighting for YOU remember that shit.

So please, stop talking FOR the soldiers who are over there giving their lives to protect your family and your country while you sit on your ass on a computer talking like you know wtf they're thinking. If you've watched any interviews with the soldiers you'd know that they want to be there because they KNOW (unlike you) why they're there and who their fighting for. You better be happy no one hears or sees what you all are writing because I know damn well that if I was over there and came back to assholes who thought they knew wtf I went through, there'd be some fucking hell to pay.

AGAIN ...ITS A PUBLIC WEBSITE DUMMY...Anyone can read it !! I can sit here for 3 years read and then post if I want. And I would think in that time I could make an educated assumption about the community here.

Abbey Normal said:
Nice attempt at a dodge. Now are you ready to answer the question? How is it that you know us all so well, and how is it that you can predict what all the (what did you call us, mindless sheep?), members will say on multiple issues? How do you think it is appropriate to generalize about almost all the people on a MB on your first post?

ElWingador said:
AGAIN ...ITS A PUBLIC WEBSITE DUMMY...Anyone can read it !! I can sit here for 3 years read and then post if I want. And I would think in that time I could make an educated assumption about the community here.

If memory serves (and I *could* be wrong - it's been known to happen once or twice)... Hello, Mally.

ElWingador said:

Oh, no, I'm a DUMMY. An "all caps" dummy, no less. Wow, that really hurt, man.

Sigh. I see we have already moved on to Lib procedural MB step 2, name-calling. You guys are sooo predictable.

I guess I wont bother to look through all the posts of your co-horts for insults at other people. I mean I am sure it would be soooooooooo hard to find a republican on here calling a liberal minded person a name right ? </Sarcasm>

ElWingador said:
I guess I wont bother to look through all the posts of your co-horts for insults at other people. I mean I am sure it would be soooooooooo hard to find a republican on here calling a liberal minded person a name right ? </Sarcasm>

How you been Mally?

Back for more abuse?

ElWingador said:

I am sure that they would not be name-calling an entire board on their first post. But you go on, maybe it will work out for you. :rolleyes:

USMCDevilDog said:
So, buddy, smart guy, know-it-all. I got a question for you. If you know so much, and happen to know everything about our country that Bush or our gov't hasn't told us then why aren't you in the gov't? Or, why aren't you in the military?

I love this argument. Thats like saying no one has a right to criticize the president who isnt in government. ROTFL. Hey everybody, if you dont hold a govt position this guy wants you to keep your mouth shut. Sounds like a communist to me. GO GET HIM !!!!

I swear to God if that's Mally I'm gonna go insane. What the hell is wrong with this guy?

Basically Wing, you just stepped into a website where 99% of us are Republicans and you go and call us mindless sheep who love Bush and blah blah blah. What do you think is going to happen? We sure as hell aren't gonna pat you on the back.

And who says you liberal leftists aren't mindless sheep. All you guys want is to be peaceful and save the environment and give money to poor people. Buddy, let me tell you this, I could give half a shit about a poor person, a god damn tree in my back yard and world peace if I know there's a chance my country is gonna get bombed.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:cow: < ---- thats as close to a sheep as I could get.

ElWingador said:
I love this argument. Thats like saying no one has a right to criticize the president who isnt in government. ROTFL. Hey everybody, if you dont hold a govt position this guy wants you to keep your mouth shut. Sounds like a communist to me. GO GET HIM !!!!

That's the same shit I see from every Mally impersonater on this board. If you're not a liberal and you don't come up with an arguement that their little brains can handle, you're a commy.....yeah.....that's real true dipshit, I'm a commy? You're an idiot.

:wtf:

Hey man, go look at your rant , it aint much better. Just replying to what I read. Didnt you say if I am so smart then why arent I in govt ? You did say that right ? I think a reply is in order for such a stupid statment. So I replied. And you replied with.............well.....NOTHING !!!!

That's the same shit I see from every Mally impersonater on this board. If you're not a liberal and you don't come up with an arguement that their little brains can handle, you're a commy.....yeah.....that's real true dipshit, I'm a commy? You're an idiot.

Actually, I'd just like to point out that fascism is the most closely related extremist viewpoint to conservatism. Lefties are actually closer to Commies than Righties are.

Hagbard Celine said:
Isn't this pretty much like what Jesus said to do? :halo:

I'm failing to see the downside of this.

there isn't one as long as you don't tell me I have to give my money to these causes just beacuse i have more than they do

Hagbard Celine said:
Isn't this pretty much like what Jesus said to do? :halo:

I'm failing to see the downside of this.

I'm just saying it's not as easy as they think, sometimes it takes hardship to get to the point where we are peaceful, right now just isn't a peaceful time and lefties complaining about it isn't going to do anything but make the gov't feel like they have flies buzzing around their heads. I'm not trying to be an ass, but it's true.

Forum List

Back