This is the guy you support ??

xen said:
You are full of it, im only trying to defend myself against this slander bullshit. There was not discussion.

xen...you started this thread by making fun of the way someone spoke.

Did you expect to be taken seriously?

GotZoom said:
xen...you started this thread by making fun of the way someone spoke.

Did you expect to be taken seriously?
Wheres that? and no i didnt. I was not trying to make discussion. nobody wanted to start one, nobody wanted to argue with me if bush is not a retard. Only slanderous bullcrap.

xen said:
Only slanderous bullcrap.

Please stop throwing around the term slander which you obviously know nothing about. The comments I have read towards you don't even come remotely close to being slander. I suggest if you wish to engage in political debates you grow some thicker skin.

I'll be happy to have a mature debate with you. GW doesn't speak well, I'll be the first to admit that. But how many people do you personally know that went to Yale? How many do you know that have garduated from an Ivy League college? He scored rather high on his IQ test, owned a baseball team and many businesses. He was elected 2x as governor of Texas and then became leader of the free world. Personally, I can care less how he speaks, I expect his actions to do the speaking I want to hear. And again, personally, I'm quite happy with his actions. Do you really think poor speaking skills make him as dumb as you think he is? Do you think you are personally smarter than him? And if not, then what does that make you?

Mally said:
Ok Gunny thats cool, so you dont care what your president sounds like, you dont care if he often sounds like a complete idiot in public. Ok thats cool, I accept that. No problems here, thats what I wanted to know. Do other people feel the same way ? So when you watch those videos you bascially say , meh , that dont bother me , he is doing what I like ? And if so thats fair. I wholeheartedly disagree but I accept your opinion.

I guess progressing logically from what you have stated so far Stephen Hawking is a bumbling mentally challenged tool, is that what you are saying?
Our President has a Bachelors degree from Yale in History, a Masters degree in Business from the Harvard Business School and he has flown single engine supersonic jet fighters without killing himself, what have you done to judge his intelligence. I like the fact that he screws up speeches, that makes him real and human not a super polished salesman with a GED.

jimnyc said:
Please stop throwing around the term slander which you obviously know nothing about. The comments I have read towards you don't even come remotely close to being slander. I suggest if you wish to engage in political debates you grow some thicker skin.

I'll be happy to have a mature debate with you. GW doesn't speak well, I'll be the first to admit that. But how many people do you personally know that went to Yale? How many do you know that have garduated from an Ivy League college? He scored rather high on his IQ test, owned a baseball team and many businesses. He was elected 2x as governor of Texas and then became leader of the free world. Personally, I can care less how he speaks, I expect his actions to do the speaking I want to hear. And again, personally, I'm quite happy with his actions. Do you really think poor speaking skills make him as dumb as you think he is? Do you think you are personally smarter than him? And if not, then what does that make you?

Thanks! FINALLY someone makes a point. You are the first since karlmarx gave his opinion on me AND the topic.
I want to start by saying i am NOT a 'bush basher', i have no real hate for the guy at this time.
I started out in this thread, just saying ive never heard anyone talk like that in the 2nd clip. I got bombarded with insults...made me angry: downward spiral.
Anyway. Look at me! OBVIOUSLY I don't think we should judge a persons brainpower by how well he/she speaks. :eek: I DO believe the leader of the freeworld should be a good communicator however.
Bush was a good speaker while governer, he was very sharp. Remember? Ive seen it!
I believe he is poor speaker now, not because he is dumb. but because he had a series of mini-strokes like his father. This why he has portable defibrillate on his person. Remember the rectangular box on his back during speeches?

xen said:
Thanks! FINALLY someone makes a point. You are the first since karlmarx gave his opinion on me AND the topic.
I want to start by saying i am NOT a 'bush basher', i have no real hate for the guy at this time.
I started out in this thread, just saying ive never heard anyone talk like that in the 2nd clip. I got bombarded with insults...made me angry: downward spiral.
Anyway. Look at me! OBVIOUSLY I don't think we should judge a persons brainpower by how well he/she speaks. :eek: I DO believe the leader of the freeworld should be a good communicator however.
Bush was a good speaker while governer, he was very sharp. Remember? Ive seen it!
I believe he is poor speaker now, not because he is dumb. but because he had a series of mini-strokes like his father. This why he has portable defibrillate on his person. Remember the rectangular box on his back during speeches?

:tinfoil: Got a link?

xen said:

When you go to football games and see one of the teams in a huddle, do you think they are talking about you?

GotZoom said:
When you go to football games and see one of the teams in a huddle, do you think they are talking about you?

:laugh:

Xen, though we've already discussed this in our PM's, you did insult me also in your second post #108 about the way I replied to Mally. Just adding to why I think you started getting bashed by the guys, that's all.

Kathianne said:
:tinfoil: Got a link?
Ohhh no, this is only my personal belief why he has poor speaking skills. I didn't read it in any conspiracy lib websites(they all say the rectangular box is a communication device, i disagree)
This is mostly based on the simple fact that he was very well spoken during his governing terms, which many people are not aware of.

xen said:
Ohhh no, this is only my personal belief why he has poor speaking skills. I didn't read it in any conspiracy lib websites(they all say the rectangular box is a communication device, i disagree)
This is mostly based on the simple fact that he was very well spoken during his governing terms, which many people are not aware of.

Ya, whatever. We should place credence in a person's 'personal belief' when he is lacking any gravitas for what reason? We choose not to be :tinfoil: for you. For that, you claim 'slander.' :cuckoo:

xen said:

:wtf:

Dude, give us a break. You really expect us to believe that that box on his back is medical device? You've got to be kidding me. EVERY person making a speech, on a talk show or on the news has one of those on their backs or hooked on their belt.

You really need to stop trying to make points you're making a fool out of yourself. That comment up there was by far the stupidest thing I've ever read.

xen said:

So you come on here and bitch about people slandering you..saying things about you..and then you have the cajones to say .... "ohhh no..this is my personal belief..."

Well, everything we said about you was our personal belief...not slander.

USMCDevilDog said:
Xen, though we've already discussed this in our PM's, you did insult me also in your second post #108 about the way I replied to Mally. Just adding to why I think you started getting bashed by the guys, that's all.
Hmm, yes 108 is what i was refering to in our pms. Honestly I thought you were seriously wondering if he was terrorists, its bad to think that way IMO. Now, it DID start from that post, but i dont think the hostility is from me saying what you said is lame. Whatever the source of the hostility towards me, its really sad.

xen said:
Hmm, yes 108 is what i was refering to in our pms. Honestly I thought you were seriously wondering if he was terrorists, its bad to think that way IMO. Now, it DID start from that post, but i dont think the hostility is from me saying what you said is lame. Whatever the source of the hostility towards me, its really sad.

Not saying it's so, but just consider, your posts may really be lame. Just a thought.

USMCDevilDog said:
Dude, give us a break. You really expect us to believe that that box on his back is medical device?
Nope, never ever ever. I was only giving my reasoning behind his lack of eloquence.

Kathianne said:
Ya, whatever. We should place credence in a person's 'personal belief' when he is lacking any gravitas for what reason?
No, please don't.
We choose not to be :tinfoil: for you. For that, you claim 'slander.'
WTF, are you confused? what does slander have anything to do with the CURRENT discussion?

xen said:
No, please don't.
WTF, are you confused? what does slander have anything to do with the CURRENT discussion?
Again, whatever. You are going the same place that got you all hot under the collar in the first place. Twisting and then being hit back. Whatever.

Your opinion, :tinfoil: that it is, does not require us to spin for you.

Forum List

Back