Buchanan: Impeach Bush

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
On Aug. 12, New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson declared a state of emergency "due to a chaotic situation involving illegal alien smuggling and illegal drug shipments" on his southern border. Three days later, Gov. Janet Napolitano followed suit in Arizona.

Reason: the crisis on the border. The ally-ally-in-free immigration policy of George Bush and Vicente Fox, beloved of corporate America, has created a hell on our southern border.

Those Southwestern states are being inundated by illegal aliens trashing ranches, killing cattle, committing crimes and eating up tax dollars. The traffic in narcotics and human beings from Mexico is a national scandal and a human-rights disgrace.

What is true of New Mexico and Arizona is true of our nation, which is now home to an estimated 10 million to 15 million aliens who have broken our laws and broken into our country. It is a mark of the cowardice of our leaders that they are so terrified of being called "bigots" they tolerate this criminality. The moral rot of political correctness runs deep today in both national parties.

More at link...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46019

Pat talks as if it's not too late. It is.

Then you have the Bush administration, hell, let's just say Bush, bragging about our vibrant economy. Sure it's vibrant, profits are up, that's to be expected when a huge portion of the work force are illegal immigrants, underpaid and with no benefits. Duh! In that sense China is also a vibrant economy, with slave labor.

The Republicans are suffering from cognitive dissonance. On the one hand they would prefer a lily white America. On the other hand their buddies in big business need as much cheap labor as they can get. :sleep: :ssex:

nucular said:

Then you have the Bush administration, hell, let's just say Bush, bragging about our vibrant economy. Sure it's vibrant, profits are up, that's to be expected when a huge portion of the work force are illegal immigrants, underpaid and with no benefits. Duh! In that sense China is also a vibrant economy, with slave labor.

The Republicans are suffering from cognitive dissonance. On the one hand they would prefer a lily white America. On the other hand their buddies in big business need as much cheap labor as they can get. :sleep: :ssex:

I'd like to hear what you propose Bush do about our economy. Any ideas?

This is where I hate politicians. It's like the inverse of government spending.

Where spending is concerned, the Republicans do too much and the Democrats criticize them for not doing enough.

With this issue, the Republicans aren't doing crap, and the Democrats criticize them for doing too much.

both the DNC and GOP are guilty of selling our jobs out for the special interests of major corporations...its called the "Trilateral commission"...
only one politician to date has it right...His name is Tom Tancredo..Congressman from Colorado...if he runs in '08' he definately has my vote...the rest can go to hell! Being a registered "American Independent" ultra conservative... please do not attach me to the GOP or DNC...my only interest is the well being of the country I love and want back!

"only one politician to date has it right...His name is Tom Tancredo..Congressman from Colorado...if "

He's my Congressman....

During election years I have spoken personally with him many times. The guy has his stuff together, but has ghosts that will haunt him if he tries for higher office.

nucular said:

and flat out weak-kneed politicians have allowed this sore spot to fester and become a gangrenous infection threatening the body politic. Oh it's not too late, Mr. Let's Quit Fighting Everything Grab our Ass and Stick Our Heads in, this is just getting started. This will be dealt with because the American people are waking up to the problem and will force the reluctant politicians hands. Illegal immigration will cease and the illegals will be deported. It's a matter of time and given the degree of anger I sense it will be a short time.

AND NO THE ECONOMIC RESURGENCE IS NOT BECAUSE OF ILLEGAL ALIENS you economically educationally deprived lefty. Their presence, albeit wage depresing in nature, is not a large enough percentage to account for economic growth. Hugh portion of the workforce? WTF? Do you not know how many people there are in this country: say 280 million. Illegals are between 10-13 million at the tops. The economic recovery is due to you and me and the rest of the hard working American people. (That is IF you are a hard working American, lefties have a tendency towards government jobs, academia, and other less than competative economic sectors) Geeez you libs just hate Capitalism don't you? Typical, hate what you don't, and refuse to, understand.

Oh yeah republicans want a lilly white America.. Screw you leftie close minded pinhead. Republicans are not racists despite your pathetic labelling. Remember? Party of Lincoln? Emancipation? When Democrats controlled the South it was Jim Crow and lynching. The Bush administration has a lot more Black Americans in high places that Clinton ever had.

And the DEMOCRAT party has been silent as HELL on illegal immigration because that worthless party desires convicted felons and illegals to vote, anything to get back it's power.
Your points are invalid. Your assumptions illogical, unfactual, and downright lies. Typical uneducated leftie..

no1tovote4 said:
"only one politician to date has it right...His name is Tom Tancredo..Congressman from Colorado...if "

He's my Congressman....

During election years I have spoken personally with him many times. The guy has his stuff together, but has ghosts that will haunt him if he tries for higher office.

How could his ghosts be any worse than Hillary's or John Mc Cains or anyone elses? As far as I am concerned 'ghosts' are not my issue or concern... the message is...unless his message is a false pretense...please bring me up to date since you have some insight I am not aware of!

archangel said:
How could his ghosts be any worse than Hillary's or John Mc Cains or anyone elses? As far as I am concerned 'ghosts' are not my issue or concern... the message is...unless his message is a false pretense...please bring me up to date since you have some insight I am not aware of!

I can only say he has decided not to run because of some things in his past. Hillary's ghosts are common knowledge.

I am unsure if he could be convinced to run for that office, but from what he has said to me that is not an option that he is considering. I am not his best friend, the "ghost" thing was something he stated to me when I mentioned a website that wanted to "draft" him into running for the Presidency.

no1tovote4 said:
I can only say he has decided not to run because of some things in his past. Hillary's ghosts are common knowledge.

I am unsure if he could be convinced to run for that office, but from what he has said to me that is not an option that he is considering. I am not his best friend, the "ghost" thing was something he stated to me when I mentioned a website that wanted to "draft" him into running for the Presidency.

If this is the case...I suppose we are all in a world of "caca"...when we have candidates who hit home on the message...then bow out for fear of 'ghosts'...what the hell recourse do we have except maybe another revolution...seems the people have fewer and fewer choices as of late! :dunno:

side note: Tom was on the "Michael Savage" radio show a couple of days ago...appeared to be looking for national support and money for a run!

On the subject of those Mexicans/El Salvadorians/Columbians and whoever else is illegally coming into our Country. I've always had a question for our Gov't, I'm not critisizing, but I just want to know, why do we only have a FENCE to stop these guys from entering our country?

I'd volunteer to build a frickin brick wall 50 Ft. high just to keep them the hell out. This is OUR country, they have no business coming in here if all they want to do is fuck it up. I'll personally sit at the border and shoot anyone that tries to come over without a damn green card. I dunno if that's wrong of me to say, but I'm sick of hearing about these assholes tearing up our country from the bottom up.

archangel said:
If this is the case...I suppose we are all in a world of "caca"...when we have candidates who hit home on the message...then bow out for fear of 'ghosts'...what the hell recourse do we have except maybe another revolution...seems the people have fewer and fewer choices as of late! :dunno:

side note: Tom was on the "Michael Savage" radio show a couple of days ago...appeared to be looking for national support and money for a run!

He might simply be one of those people that constantly say that they don't want the position while working in the background to get the same position....

:dunno:

In 2004 there were sites dedicated to getting the support for him to run. It would have to be serious grass-roots movement as the President and Karl Rove have made it clear that they do not support him or his message in any way. Karl even went so far as to say, "Never darken the WH door."

no1tovote4 said:
He might simply be one of those people that constantly say that they don't want the position while working in the background to get the same position....

:dunno:

In 2004 there were sites dedicated to getting the support for him to run. It would have to be serious grass-roots movement as the President and Karl Rove have made it clear that they do not support him or his message in any way. Karl even went so far as to say, "Never darken the WH door."

I like GW as maybe a beer buddy...Karl I would not give the time of day to...he is a master BS'er...he looks out for the "Trilateral" and only the "Trilateral"...
he is self serving and bringing GW down to his knees...GW made a big mistake aligning himself with this fraud! I can only hope Tom has the 'cahunas' to persist in this endeavor!

ThomasPaine said:
and flat out weak-kneed politicians have allowed this sore spot to fester and become a gangrenous infection threatening the body politic. Oh it's not too late, Mr. Let's Quit Fighting Everything Grab our Ass and Stick Our Heads in, this is just getting started. This will be dealt with because the American people are waking up to the problem and will force the reluctant politicians hands. Illegal immigration will cease and the illegals will be deported. It's a matter of time and given the degree of anger I sense it will be a short time.

AND NO THE ECONOMIC RESURGENCE IS NOT BECAUSE OF ILLEGAL ALIENS you economically educationally deprived lefty. Their presence, albeit wage depresing in nature, is not a large enough percentage to account for economic growth. Hugh portion of the workforce? WTF? Do you not know how many people there are in this country: say 280 million. Illegals are between 10-13 million at the tops. The economic recovery is due to you and me and the rest of the hard working American people. (That is IF you are a hard working American, lefties have a tendency towards government jobs, academia, and other less than competative economic sectors) Geeez you libs just hate Capitalism don't you? Typical, hate what you don't, and refuse to, understand.

Oh yeah republicans want a lilly white America.. Screw you leftie close minded pinhead. Republicans are not racists despite your pathetic labelling. Remember? Party of Lincoln? Emancipation? When Democrats controlled the South it was Jim Crow and lynching. The Bush administration has a lot more Black Americans in high places that Clinton ever had.

And the DEMOCRAT party has been silent as HELL on illegal immigration because that worthless party desires convicted felons and illegals to vote, anything to get back it's power.
Your points are invalid. Your assumptions illogical, unfactual, and downright lies. Typical uneducated leftie..

Where shall I start, Little Miss Strident?

OK since you are so convinced that this problem WILL be dealt with, how about the ones who are already here and their multitudinous offspring? What do you propose, concentration camps? The genie is out of the bottle.

OK, "if you are a hard working American"? Yes I am, and I love capitalism because it has made me rich. And I'm in a more competitive business than you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that would be pumping gas, right? So back off with your wormlike assumptions.

Sorry I forgot about Soul Brotha and Sista #1 and #2, Condy and Colin. They ooze of true negritude. I grew up in a black neighborhood. We call that type "fake negroes". I'd bang Condy though, she's a fox and it's always fun to have a virgin.

I'm not a lefty, but even if you think I am what is it about your supposed right wing nutness that makes you want to talk to me in these derogatory tones.

I'll let you go, someone needs to fill up their tank.

nucular said:
Where shall I start, Little Miss Strident?

OK since you are so convinced that this problem WILL be dealt with, how about the ones who are already here and their multitudinous offspring? What do you propose, concentration camps? The genie is out of the bottle.

OK, "if you are a hard working American"? Yes I am, and I love capitalism because it has made me rich. And I'm in a more competitive business than you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that would be pumping gas, right? So back off with your wormlike assumptions.

Sorry I forgot about Soul Brotha and Sista #1 and #2, Condy and Colin. They ooze of true negritude. I grew up in a black neighborhood. We call that type "fake negroes". I'd bang Condy though, she's a fox and it's always fun to have a virgin.

I'm not a lefty, but even if you think I am what is it about your supposed right wing nutness that makes you want to talk to me in these derogatory tones.

I'll let you go, someone needs to fill up their tank.

oh please---tell what a "real negroe"is .

nucular said:
James Brown!
:banned:

I really like his music...rocks...but to say he suffered the plight of those struggling...geez...nucular...he is a little on the gay side though...is this your contention....intent aside...mind ya! Let's keep this on the real side! :bat:

archangel said:
he is a little on the gay side though...

I think you are mistaking James Brown for Little Richard.

James Brown is a man's man. I know because he tried to hit on my wife. I wasn't too upset because after all it was James Brown.
:bj2:

Forum List

Back