This is the guy you support ??

Mally said:
LOL. Oh the poor wittle inspectors were treated badly. how bout all the crap in Africa, I think a whole race of people there are being treated badly much more than in IRAQ. But the poor wittle inspectors got treated badly by big bad saddam who was going to blow up america right ? LOL..

Yes I believe Jihad exists, now that Bush invaded IRAQ. They called a Jihad against America after we attacked it. Sure its worth dealing with, but invading IRAQ and trying to make IRAQ into America isnt the way to deal with it. What gives us the damn right to go into another country and try and make it America ? Thats just freaking insane and it wont work and I hope it doesnt work.

You may think this sounds sick but I am actually routing for IRAQ to take their country back, I dont mean the insurgents, I just dont want IRAQ to be freaking America. Let them run the country the way they want to , not the way we want to run it. We are no worse than Saddam tyring to take over Kuwait.

routing for Iraq ???-----thats quite intelligent of you

Mally said:
LOL. Oh the poor wittle inspectors were treated badly. how bout all the crap in Africa, I think a whole race of people there are being treated badly much more than in IRAQ. But the poor wittle inspectors got treated badly by big bad saddam who was going to blow up america right ? LOL..

Yes I believe Jihad exists, now that Bush invaded IRAQ. They called a Jihad against America after we attacked it. Sure its worth dealing with, but invading IRAQ and trying to make IRAQ into America isnt the way to deal with it. What gives us the damn right to go into another country and try and make it America ? Thats just freaking insane and it wont work and I hope it doesnt work.

You may think this sounds sick but I am actually routing for IRAQ to take their country back, I dont mean the insurgents, I just dont want IRAQ to be freaking America. Let them run the country the way they want to , not the way we want to run it. We are no worse than Saddam tyring to take over Kuwait.

The inspectors were there to keep saddam from developing WMD. Seems like you would care.

Umm. I believe Jihad against AMerica existed before we invaded Iraq. Remember 9/11? That was jihad attack.

We had the right to go into Iraq because Saddam was in violation of his cease fire agreement agreed to at the end of Desert Storm. The insurgents are a terrorist minority. Regular Iraqies voted in the election you apparently hate.

And it's not going to be another America. They're writing their own constitution. Do you ever watch the news? You're quite ignorant of basic facts.

rtwngAvngr said:
...Oh, and after all the yammering about Kerry being so smart, I believe when the records came out, Bush actually had the higher iq. Remember that? I can find you links if you wish.

In addition, Bush graduated from Yale with a higher cumulative average than Kerry. So, by Mally's estimation, Kerry would be more of a moron than Bush. :teeth:

So, Mally, what is your name short for- Mallycontent?

Abbey Normal said:
In addition, Bush graduated from Yale with a higher cumulative average than Kerry. So, by Mally's estimation, Kerry would be more of a moron than Bush. :teeth:

Sounds like some stupid Mick to me!

Mally said:

You are absolutely incorrect. Jihad was called against us by terrorists in 91, not because we invaded Iraq. It exists because radical Islam exists, numbnuts, not because of who our President is.

So your true colors come out. You are an enemy of your own nation; therefore, you are MY enemy. You don't deserve to live here, punk.

Ok listen you "woe is me" SOB, you need to take your head out of your ass and READ, you can do that right? You've been bashing Bush because he can't explain a couple things when you haven't read a damn word any of us have said. We've proven EVERYTHING you've said wrong, reread if you have to.

Also PLEASE oh PLEASE go to www.goinfantry.com and post your original post to them, see what you get, if they knew where you lived you'd be getting your ass kicked right now.

Wanna know why there were no WMDs when we went there? Research buddy, wtf you think all those trucks going to Syria had on em? Also, how about the empty shells and such that we found that were made to contain a WMD? Gunny made his point, he's been over there and seen these towel wearing bastards wearing NBC suits (oh and if your dumbass doesn't know what NBC stands for, no it isn't the damn news channel its Nuclear, Biological, Chemical) so, if they're wearing these suits, hmmmmm, think a minute buddy, hmmmmm they must have something, right?

Now please, just back off, who else is on your side about this? No one, so take a hint, somethings wrong in your arguement. Like I said in my previous point, just because Bush can't pronounce a couple words right or doesn't know the meaning to certain things doesn't make him unsuitable to run a country. He's HUMAN, he's not God, he doesn't know every fucking thing there is to know and can't answer every damn question correctly.

Sorry for my language but this is making my blood boil. You just can't say anything about any of this stuff, who are you to talk man? You aren't fighting the war, you're sitting here pouting like a little kid about a war you couldn't even man up to fight.

USMCDevilDog said:
You just can't say anything about any of this stuff, who are you to talk man? You aren't fighting the war, you're sitting here pouting like a little kid about a war you couldn't even man up to fight.

:rotflmao:

(Points!)

One more thing,

No Al-Qaeda connection?

Try this:

Every day it seems another American soldier is killed in Iraq. These grim statistics have become a favorite of network news anchors and political chat show hosts. Nevermind that they mix deaths from accidents with actual battlefield casualties; or that the average is actually closer to one American death for every two days; or that enemy deaths far outnumber ours. What matters is the overall impression of mounting, pointless deaths.

That is why is important to remember why we fight in Iraq -- and who we fight. Indeed, many of those sniping at U.S. troops are al Qaeda terrorists operating inside Iraq. And many of bin Laden's men were in Iraq prior to the liberation. A wealth of evidence on the public record -- from government reports and congressional testimony to news accounts from major newspapers -- attests to longstanding ties between bin Laden and Saddam going back to 1994.

Those who try to whitewash Saddam's record don't dispute this evidence; they just ignore it. So let's review the evidence, all of it on the public record for months or years:

* Abdul Rahman Yasin was the only member of the al Qaeda cell that detonated the 1993 World Trade Center bomb to remain at large in the Clinton years. He fled to Iraq. U.S. forces recently discovered a cache of documents in Tikrit, Saddam's hometown, that show that Iraq gave Mr. Yasin both a house and monthly salary.

* Bin Laden met at least eight times with officers of Iraq's Special Security Organization, a secret police agency run by Saddam's son Qusay, and met with officials from Saddam's mukhabarat, its external intelligence service, according to intelligence made public by Secretary of State Colin Powell, who was speaking before the United Nations Security Council on February 6, 2003.

* Sudanese intelligence officials told me that their agents had observed meetings between Iraqi intelligence agents and bin Laden starting in 1994, when bin Laden lived in Khartoum.

* Bin Laden met the director of the Iraqi mukhabarat in 1996 in Khartoum, according to Mr. Powell.

* An al Qaeda operative now held by the U.S. confessed that in the mid-1990s, bin Laden had forged an agreement with Saddam's men to cease all terrorist activities against the Iraqi dictator, Mr. Powell told the United Nations.

* In 1999 the Guardian, a British newspaper, reported that Farouk Hijazi, a senior officer in Iraq's mukhabarat, had journeyed deep into the icy mountains near Kandahar, Afghanistan, in December 1998 to meet with al Qaeda men. Mr. Hijazi is "thought to have offered bin Laden asylum in Iraq," the Guardian reported.

* In October 2000, another Iraqi intelligence operative, Salah Suleiman, was arrested near the Afghan border by Pakistani authorities, according to Jane's Foreign Report, a respected international newsletter. Jane's reported that Suleiman was shuttling between Iraqi intelligence and Ayman al Zawahiri, now al Qaeda's No. 2 man.

(Why are all of those meetings significant? The London Observer reports that FBI investigators cite a captured al Qaeda field manual in Afghanistan, which "emphasizes the value of conducting discussions about pending terrorist attacks face to face, rather than by electronic means.")

* As recently as 2001, Iraq's embassy in Pakistan was used as a "liaison" between the Iraqi dictator and al Qaeda, Mr. Powell told the United Nations.

* Spanish investigators have uncovered documents seized from Yusuf Galan -- who is charged by a Spanish court with being "directly involved with the preparation and planning" of the Sept. 11 attacks -- that show the terrorist was invited to a party at the Iraqi embassy in Madrid. The invitation used his "al Qaeda nom de guerre," London's Independent reports.

* An Iraqi defector to Turkey, known by his cover name as "Abu Mohammed," told Gwynne Roberts of the Sunday Times of London that he saw bin Laden's fighters in camps in Iraq in 1997. At the time, Mohammed was a colonel in Saddam's Fedayeen. He described an encounter at Salman Pak, the training facility southeast of Baghdad. At that vast compound run by Iraqi intelligence, Muslim militants trained to hijack planes with knives -- on a full-size Boeing 707. Col. Mohammed recalls his first visit to Salman Pak this way: "We were met by Colonel Jamil Kamil, the camp manager, and Major Ali Hawas. I noticed that a lot of people were queuing for food. (The major) said to me: 'You'll have nothing to do with these people. They are Osama bin Laden's group and the PKK and Mojahedin-e Khalq.'"

* In 1998, Abbas al-Janabi, a longtime aide to Saddam's son Uday, defected to the West. At the time, he repeatedly told reporters that there was a direct connection between Iraq and al Qaeda.

*The Sunday Times found a Saddam loyalist in a Kurdish prison who claims to have been Dr. Zawahiri's bodyguard during his 1992 visit with Saddam in Baghdad. Dr. Zawahiri was a close associate of bin Laden at the time and was present at the founding of al Qaeda in 1989.

* Following the defeat of the Taliban, almost two dozen bin Laden associates "converged on Baghdad and established a base of operations there," Mr. Powell told the United Nations in February 2003. From their Baghdad base, the secretary said, they supervised the movement of men, materiel and money for al Qaeda's global network.

* In 2001, an al Qaeda member "bragged that the situation in Iraq was 'good,'" according to intelligence made public by Mr. Powell.

* That same year, Saudi Arabian border guards arrested two al Qaeda members entering the kingdom from Iraq.

* Abu Musaab al-Zarqawi oversaw an al Qaeda training camp in Afghanistan, Mr. Powell told the United Nations. His specialty was poisons. Wounded in fighting with U.S. forces, he sought medical treatment in Baghdad in May 2002. When Zarqawi recovered, he restarted a training camp in northern Iraq. Zarqawi's Iraq cell was later tied to the October 2002 murder of Lawrence Foley, an official of the U.S. Agency for International Development, in Amman, Jordan. The captured assassin confessed that he received orders and funds from Zarqawi's cell in Iraq, Mr. Powell said. His accomplice escaped to Iraq.

*Zarqawi met with military chief of al Qaeda, Mohammed Ibrahim Makwai (aka Saif al-Adel) in Iran in February 2003, according to intelligence sources cited by the Washington Post.

* Mohammad Atef, the head of al Qaeda's military wing until the U.S. killed him in Afghanistan in November 2001, told a senior al Qaeda member now in U.S. custody that the terror network needed labs outside of Afghanistan to manufacture chemical weapons, Mr. Powell said. "Where did they go, where did they look?" said the secretary. "They went to Iraq."

* Abu Abdullah al-Iraqi was sent to Iraq by bin Laden to purchase poison gases several times between 1997 and 2000. He called his relationship with Saddam's regime "successful," Mr. Powell told the United Nations.

* Mohamed Mansour Shahab, a smuggler hired by Iraq to transport weapons to bin Laden in Afghanistan, was arrested by anti-Hussein Kurdish forces in May, 2000. He later told his story to American intelligence and a reporter for the New Yorker magazine.

* Documents found among the debris of the Iraqi Intelligence Center show that Baghdad funded the Allied Democratic Forces, a Ugandan terror group led by an Islamist cleric linked to bin Laden. According to a London's Daily Telegraph, the organization offered to recruit "youth to train for the jihad" at a "headquarters for international holy warrior network" to be established in Baghdad.

* Mullah Melan Krekar, ran a terror group (the Ansar al-Islam) linked to both bin Laden and Saddam Hussein. Mr. Krekar admitted to a Kurdish newspaper that he met bin Laden in Afghanistan and other senior al Qaeda officials. His acknowledged meetings with bin Laden go back to 1988. When he organized Ansar al Islam in 2001 to conduct suicide attacks on Americans, "three bin Laden operatives showed up with a gift of $300,000 'to undertake jihad,'" Newsday reported. Mr. Krekar is now in custody in the Netherlands. His group operated in portion of northern Iraq loyal to Saddam Hussein -- and attacked independent Kurdish groups hostile to Saddam. A spokesman for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan told a United Press International correspondent that Mr. Krekar's group was funded by "Saddam Hussein's regime in Baghdad."

* After October 2001, hundreds of al Qaeda fighters are believed to have holed up in the Ansar al-Islam's strongholds inside northern Iraq.

Some skeptics dismiss the emerging evidence of a longstanding link between Iraq and al Qaeda by contending that Saddam ran a secular dictatorship hated by Islamists like bin Laden.

In fact, there are plenty of "Stalin-Roosevelt" partnerships between international terrorists and Muslim dictators. Saddam and bin Laden had common enemies, common purposes and interlocking needs. They shared a powerful hate for America and the Saudi royal family. They both saw the Gulf War as a turning point. Saddam suffered a crushing defeat which he had repeatedly vowed to avenge. Bin Laden regards the U.S. as guilty of war crimes against Iraqis and believes that non-Muslims shouldn't have military bases on the holy sands of Arabia. Al Qaeda's avowed goal for the past ten years has been the removal of American forces from Saudi Arabia, where they stood in harm's way solely to contain Saddam.

The most compelling reason for bin Laden to work with Saddam is money. Al Qaeda operatives have testified in federal courts that the terror network was always desperate for cash. Senior employees fought bitterly about the $100 difference in pay between Egyptian and Saudis (the Egyptians made more). One al Qaeda member, who was connected to the 1998 embassy bombings, told a U.S. federal court how bitter he was that bin Laden could not pay for his pregnant wife to see a doctor.

Bin Laden's personal wealth alone simply is not enough to support a profligate global organization. Besides, bin Laden's fortune is probably not as large as some imagine. Informed estimates put bin Laden's pre-Sept. 11, 2001 wealth at perhaps $30 million. $30 million is the budget of a small school district, not a global terror conglomerate. Meanwhile, Forbes estimated Saddam's personal fortune at $2 billion.

So a common enemy, a shared goal and powerful need for cash seem to have forged an alliance between Saddam and bin Laden. CIA Director George Tenet recently told the Senate Intelligence Committee: "Iraq has in the past provided training in document forgery and bomb making to al Qaeda. It also provided training in poisons and gasses to two al Qaeda associates; one of these [al Qaeda] associates characterized the relationship as successful. Mr. Chairman, this information is based on a solid foundation of intelligence. It comes to us from credible and reliable sources. Much of it is corroborated by multiple sources."

The Iraqis, who had the Third World's largest poison-gas operations prior to the Gulf War I, have perfected the technique of making hydrogen-cyanide gas, which the Nazis called Zyklon-B. In the hands of al Qaeda, this would be a fearsome weapon in an enclosed space -- like a suburban mall or subway station.

Mr. Miniter is a senior fellow at the Center for the New Europe and author of "Losing bin Laden: How Bill Clinton's Failures Unleashed Global Terror" (Regnery) which is now on the New York Times' bestseller list.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Mally said:
oh there are no assumptions here dilo, the video says it all. Unless you are too afraid to actually watch it and respond. Which I assume is the case. Most bush supporters cant support this stuff which is why I always throw these in their face when they start spewing their rhetoric.

This is your best stuff? Fuck, you are the moron. So, you heard the tape where Kennedy screwed up proliferation on three attempts. Or how about your lover boy Howard Dean, when asked what is the main theme of the Democrats now, he replied, "There is three words which describe what we should do, 'we need to change' ", bwhahahhahahhahahah, last time I counted, that was four words.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

try again sunny boy, your stuff PROVES NOTHING

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Wow, I bet you are really pissed off, you think of Bush every night before you go to sleep? hahahha, not me, I think of the baseball I played or my wife or my kids, or my PRESIDENT doing a great job on the economy,,,,,hahhahahhahahhahaha, bwahahhahah,

Abbey Normal said:

I'm still waiting for him to google, who is the leader of Canada. And your reply about Bush and Kerry..... so good Abbey...... I think his name is Mallydissacoiatedisorder. :)

Mally said:

Wrong, Mally. I really like USMCDevildog's post from Mr. Miniter and Abbey's gem also. This too I think is something you choose to ignor:

Bin Laden called for the jihad in 1998, well before the second Gulf War. You will probably agree with his attempt to draw straw men, from the calls to get out of Israel, and SA. Yet, we were in SA by invitation-then withdrew when the host became uncomforable-though there is one source of the real discontent.

Israel has gone more than the mile, to try to get a state for the Palis-one can lead a horse...

Now there would be the matter of the 'no fly zone', in Iraq, but that was extablished by the cease fire, not treaty, between the UN and Iraq. You wouldn't want us to ignor the UN, would you???:

http://www.ict.org.il/articles/fatwah.htm

Text of Fatwah Urging Jihad Against Americans

Published in Al-Quds al-'Arabi on Febuary 23, 1998

Statement signed by Sheikh Usamah Bin-Muhammad Bin-Ladin; Ayman al-Zawahiri, leader of the Jihad Group in Egypt; Abu- Yasir Rifa'i Ahmad Taha, a leader of the Islamic Group; Sheikh Mir Hamzah, secretary of the Jamiat-ul-Ulema-e-Pakistan; and Fazlul Rahman, leader of the Jihad Movement in Bangladesh

Praise be to God, who revealed the Book, controls the clouds, defeats factionalism, and says in His Book "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)"; and peace be upon our Prophet, Muhammad Bin-'Abdallah, who said "I have been sent with the sword between my hands to ensure that no one but God is worshipped, God who put my livelihood under the shadow of my spear and who inflicts humiliation and scorn on those who disobey my orders." The Arabian Peninsula has never--since God made it flat, created its desert, and encircled it with seas--been stormed by any forces like the crusader armies now spreading in it like locusts, consuming its riches and destroying its plantations. All this is happening at a time when nations are attacking Muslims like people fighting over a plate of food. In the light of the grave situation and the lack of support, we and you are obliged to discuss current events, and we should all agree on how to settle the matter.

No one argues today about three facts that are known to everyone; we will list them, in order to remind everyone:

First, for over seven years the United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places, the Arabian Peninsula, plundering its riches, dictating to its rulers, humiliating its people, terrorizing its neighbors, and turning its bases in the Peninsula into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring Muslim peoples.

If some people have formerly debated the fact of the occupation, all the people of the Peninsula have now acknowledged it.

The best proof of this is the Americans' continuing aggression against the Iraqi people using the Peninsula as a staging post, even though all its rulers are against their territories being used to that end, still they are helpless. Second, despite the great devastation inflicted on the Iraqi people by the crusader-Zionist alliance, and despite the huge number of those killed, in excess of 1 million... despite all this, the Americans are once against trying to repeat the horrific massacres, as though they are not content with the protracted blockade imposed after the ferocious war or the fragmentation and devastation.

So now they come to annihilate what is left of this people and to humiliate their Muslim neighbors.

Third, if the Americans' aims behind these wars are religious and economic, the aim is also to serve the Jews' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there.

The best proof of this is their eagerness to destroy Iraq, the strongest neighboring Arab state, and their endeavor to fragment all the states of the region such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Sudan into paper statelets and through their disunion and weakness to guarantee Israel's survival and the continuation of the brutal crusade occupation of the Peninsula.

All these crimes and sins committed by the Americans are a clear declaration of war on God, his messenger, and Muslims. And ulema have throughout Islamic history unanimously agreed that the jihad is an individual duty if the enemy destroys the Muslim countries. This was revealed by Imam Bin-Qadamah in "Al- Mughni," Imam al-Kisa'i in "Al- Bada'i," al-Qurtubi in his interpretation, and the shaykh of al-Islam in his books, where he said "As for the militant struggle, it is aimed at defending sanctity and religion, and it is a duty as agreed. Nothing is more sacred than belief except repulsing an enemy who is attacking religion and life."

On that basis, and in compliance with God's order, we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims

The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies--civilians and military--is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque and the holy mosque from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty God, "and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together," and "fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God."

This is in addition to the words of Almighty God "And why should ye not fight in the cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated and oppressed--women and children, whose cry is 'Our Lord, rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will help!'"

We -- with God's help -- call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema, leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson.

Almighty God said "O ye who believe, give your response to God and His Apostle, when He calleth you to that which will give you life. And know that God cometh between a man and his heart, and that it is He to whom ye shall all be gathered."

Almighty God also says "O ye who believe, what is the matter with you, that when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of God, ye cling so heavily to the earth! Do ye prefer the life of this world to the hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place; but Him ye would not harm in the least. For God hath power over all things."

Almighty God also says "So lose no heart, nor fall into despair. For ye must gain mastery if ye are true in faith."

blah blah blah.....your president you love is a complete and utter buffon, a moron, a malcontent. The proof is right there in the video. The only thing you got on it is uh, 'My president doesnt need to be a great orator'. LOL...hes not a great orator. HES FREAKING GOD AWFUL !!!!! HES EMBARASSING !!!!! Watch the 2nd video, its laughable , there is absolutley no defending it. The only bright side is when its 2008 that dumb ass cant run again and world will be much better off cause there is no one as stupid as him in this world. Except perhaps the people who vote for him . :) . Im done ... Im out. Watch the videos, all the proof you need is right there.

And before I go I will leave you with my fav presidential quote.

" Theres a old saying in texas, fool me once , shame on ........ uh..shame on you ...uh uh uh.....Fool me and you cant get fooled again"

LOL.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHA.... What a freaking degenerate. OWNED !!!!!!

Well, looks like it's time for another round of "Democrats Say Stupid Things Too."

Some of these are stupid, some of them are ironic, and some of them... well, some of them I just like.
-------------------------------

''We know we can't count on the French. We know we can't count on the Russians. We know that Iraq is a danger to the United States and we reserve the right to take pre-emptive action whenever we feel it's in our national interest.'' - John Kerry in a 1997 appearance on CNN's "Crossfire".

''I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it.'' - John Kerry at a campaign rally in 2004.

"No, it wasn't classic at all. It just was a very inarticulate way of saying something, and I had one of those inarticulate moments late in the evening when I was dead tired in the primaries and I didn't say something very clearly." - John Kerry in reference to his $87 billion statement made during a NOONTIME appearance.

"I don't fall down. The son of a bitch knocked me over." - John Kerry blaming a Secret Service agent after he fell down while snowboarding.

"I will stand up and struggle, as others have, to try to get that right balance between violence, and sex, ... and things." - John Kerry on ABC News.

“I am saddened by the fact that Vietnam has yet again been inserted into the campaign. The race for the White House should be about leadership, and leadership requires that one help heal the wounds of Vietnam, not reopen them. The country should not be divided over who served and how." - John Kerry during the 1992 presidential campaign in reference to Bill Clinton dodging the draft during Vietnam.

I don't own an SUV. The family has it, I don't have it." - John Kerry, whose family had a 1995 Suburban, a 1993 Land Rover Defender, a 1989 Jeep Cherokee, and a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee at the time of that statement.

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." - Hillary Clinton, while First Lady, commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents.

"The President has kept all of the promises he intended to keep." - Clinton aide George Stephanopolous speaking on Larry King Live.

"Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American people, time and time again, and betrayed their trust. Since he has admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American people through an impeachment. He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out his term the only possible solution is for the president to save some dignity and resign." - The 12th Congressional District Hopeful Bill Clinton during the Nixon Watergate investigations.

"The other thing we have to do is to take seriously the role in this problem of...older men who prey on young women. There are consequences to decisions and...one way or the other, people always wind up being held accountable." - President Bill Clinton, talking about teen pregnancy in 1996.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman." - President Bill Clinton's finger waging statement some time before admitting that he did have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky.

"The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people" - Newly elected President Bill Clinton on MTV in 1993.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is" - Bill Clinton during his Grand Jury testimony.

"Last time I checked, the Constitution said 'of the people, by the people, and for the people'." - President Bill Clinton quoting The Gettysburg Address during a 1996 campaign stop in Iowa.

"You know, if I were a single man, I might ask that mummy out. That's a good-looking mummy." - Bill Clinton, in reference to a famous Inca mummy named 'Juanita'.

"Probably she does look good compared to the mummy he's been having sex with." - Clinton White House press secretary Mike McCurry making an "off the record" comment to reporters in reference to Clinton's line about 'Juanita'.

"I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian." - Hillary Clinton in a 1997 interview with the Richmond Times-Dispatch.

"I have said that I'm not running and I'm having a great time being pres — being a first-term senator" - Hillary Clinton addressing the National Press Club in July of 2001.

"I think the ethical standards established in this White House have been the highest in the history of the White House" - Vice-President Al Gore in 1996.

"Who are these people?" - Vice-President Al Gore asking about busts of George Washington and Benjamin Franklin during a visit to Monticello in 1993.

At an event in Las Vegas, Al Gore declared, "Breast cancer victims face a long waiting line before getting a biopsy or, uh, or a uh, another kind of thing. A sonogram or..." People in the crowd shouted, "Mammogram!"

"A tiger doesn't change it's spots" - Al Gore

"Electing a Republican president is like turning down an Oscar winning team of producers and hiring the producers of Howard the Duck." - Al Gore at a 2000 fundraiser hosted by Jeffery Katzenberg, producer of Howard the Duck.

"What we have is two important values in conflict: freedom of speech and our desire for healthy campaigns and a healthy democracy. You can't have both." - Dick Gephardt, Missouri representative.

And one that is worth repeating...

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country." - Marion Barry, Mayor of Washington, D.C.

Mally said:
blah blah blah.....your president you love is a complete and utter buffon, a moron, a malcontent. The proof is right there in the video. The only thing you got on it is uh, 'My president doesnt need to be a great orator'. LOL...hes not a great orator. HES FREAKING GOD AWFUL !!!!! HES EMBARASSING !!!!! Watch the 2nd video, its laughable , there is absolutley no defending it. The only bright side is when its 2008 that dumb ass cant run again and world will be much better off cause there is no one as stupid as him in this world. Except perhaps the people who vote for him . :) . Im done ... Im out. Watch the videos, all the proof you need is right there.
:bye1:

Mally said:
And before I go I will leave you with my fav presidential quote.

" Theres a old saying in texas, fool me once , shame on ........ uh..shame on you ...uh uh uh.....Fool me and you cant get fooled again"

LOL.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHA.... What a freaking degenerate. OWNED !!!!!!

OK you said you piece--cya later. If you have been watching the board as long as you claim you will have noticed several posters who oppose Bush but can articulate thier positions and have remained members for quite some time. You apparently aren't capable of doing what they can. Bye.

Awwwww, and I had all my best guns out. By the time I hit this point, I was ready for a 3-page post making an airtight case that Bush is smarter than Kerry and that Iraq was a threat. Now I have to go blow some digital stuff up as my release.

It's so irritating sometimes reading the same regurgitated tripe from a shiny new troll.

If I believed in a god I would pray to them to send us someone who could at least B.S. intelligently. Who could at least cleverly argue the largely indefensible positions of the left. Who could find the kernel of worth in liberal positions and stress that.

But no.

We get an endless stream of sad assholes making fun of garbled phrases from a politician whom in reality they hate completely irrespective of his cognitive or oratory abilities.

It's really very irritating sometimes.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Zhukov said:
It's so irritating sometimes reading the same regurgitated tripe from a shiny new troll.

If I believed in a god I would pray to them to send us someone who could at least B.S. intelligently. Who could at least cleverly argue the largely indefensible positions of the left. Who could find the kernel of worth in liberal positions and stress that.

But no.

We get an endles stream of sad assholes making fun of garbled phrases from a politician whom in reality they hate completely irrespective of his cognitive or oratory abilities.

It's really very irritating sometimes.

You nailed it - have an 'award' :D

Forum List

Back