This is the guy you support ??

Superficial ?? Dude ITS RIGHT THERE !! Its not superficial at all. Plus George is heading this country towards nuclear war. I fully believe a suitcase Nuke will go off in New York City thanks to what George has done. Just my opinion, I dont have links obvioiusly to provide on that.

Another thing I believe is that the intelligence on this war was tottally fabricated by the govt in an effort to go to war against IRAQ. The Downing Street Memo basically proves that , but of course the White House will not respond to it at all. And republicans dont want to hear ANYTHING about that memo. Its fabricated as well right ?

rtwngAvngr said:
Using such superficial criteria to make an argument about the effectiveness of a president reveals the shallowness of your own thinking. See? You should be beet red, but as you said, you're stupid, so you don't know enough to be embarrassed. I can tutor you in being smart if you wish.

Mally said:
Superficial ?? Dude ITS RIGHT THERE !! Its not superficial at all. Plus George is heading this country towards nuclear war. I fully believe a suitcase Nuke will go off in New York City thanks to what George has done. Just my opinion, I dont have links obvioiusly to provide on that.

Another thing I believe is that the intelligence on this war was tottally fabricated by the govt in an effort to go to war against IRAQ. The Downing Street Memo basically proves that , but of course the White House will not respond to it at all. And republicans dont want to hear ANYTHING about that memo. Its fabricated as well right ?

Speaking gaffes are inherently superficial.

The Downing Street Memo is just hearsay. I got a memo too, it proves you did your mom.

so if you mess up in your diction your are a moron and incapable of leading a country....it would follow that if you mess up in your attacks of this individual then your attacks are without merit....therefore I submit that based on ever single post marcy has submitted herewith has an error in it then mary is a moron and the attack is baseless :piss2:

Thanks guys, interestingly enough similar to our departed friend, this one has problems reading too. I posted earlier on another thread the differences between the two parties, keeping with how I feel this evening:

P. J. O'Rourke:

The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get the chickweed out of your lawn. Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then get elected and prove it.

Please Gunny you know Damn well if Clinton sounded like that you guys would be ALL over him. And you know that is 100 % true !! You just use that , "He doesnt need to be a good orator" as an excuse, cause thats basically all you got.

Mally said:

a suitcase nuke may well go off in this country but it will be because billy got blown rather than he blowing away OSB when he had the chance...twice

Mally said:

I'm sure you don't. Or I'd provide you with links of terrorist attacks that predate GW Bush being our President. Or a link proving 9/11 was planned on Clinton's watch, not Bush's.

What is it that he has done? Face up to the terrorists instead of token responses at best that we had to suffer the humiliation of for 8 years?

Grow some balls. I'd rather go down fighting for what I believe in than bow down to some bathtowel wearing scumbag.

The Downing Street Memo has been debunked. Try looking around the board some prior to spouting off.

Bush went withe intelligence most of the world had. Putin even backed Bush on that. Until a cache of WMDs didn't pop up and say here I am, you libs believed it too, so just sell that smoke to someone else.

Mally said:
Please Gunny you know Damn well if Clinton sounded like that you guys would be ALL over him. And you know that is 100 % true !! You just use that , "He doesnt need to be a good orator" as an excuse, cause thats basically all you got.

The goal of speaking is to make a point. Bush does this. Kerry hasn't mastered it and Clinton gets hung up on IS.

Mally said:

First, please do not presume to tell me what I would have done. You happen to be wrong. I blame Clinton only for those things he did, or did not do. Being the shyster lawyer he was, he had no trouble in front of a mike, so your statement is irrelevant.

All I got? Hell, what have YOU got? I haven't heard anything out of you but hysterical ranting. If YOU have an argument, bring it. I'll be more than happy to shoot your silly, blind ass out of the water.

yeah Gunny, Going to IRAQ faces up to the terrosists. OOOOK. Lets see , We get caught with our pants down by Terroists. So we attack IRAQ. Was it IRAQ that Attacked us ? NO. Was it a group of islamic extremists. YES. Does that have anything to do with IRAQ ? NO. So Bush declares war on Terrorism and then decides to go plow IRAQ. Oh wait, they had bad intelligence that said Iraq had WMD's. Thats why we did it . LOL

:bsflag:

This whole war is a joke. A complete joke. What do you think we will actually accomplish over there ? Like we have acomplished anything except killing americans. Terrorism is still here, Bombs are still going off, Bush has done nothing except piss off the rest of the world , hasnt done anything about terrorism. And when/if we pull out of IRAQ, the insurgents will just take it over again. What a complete freaking waste of time this is.

GunnyL said:
The Downing Street Memo has been debunked. Try looking around the board some prior to spouting off.

Bush went withe intelligence most of the world had. Putin even backed Bush on that. Until a cache of WMDs didn't pop up and say here I am, you libs believed it too, so just sell that smoke to someone else.

Mally said:
yeah Gunny, Going to IRAQ faces up to the terrosists. OOOOK. Lets see , We get caught with our pants down by Terroists. So we attack IRAQ. Was it IRAQ that Attacked us ? NO. Was it a group of islamic extremists. YES. Does that have anything to do with IRAQ ? NO. So Bush declares war on Terrorism and then decides to go plow IRAQ. Oh wait, they had bad intelligence that said Iraq had WMD's. Thats why we did it . LOL

This whole war is a joke. A complete joke. What do you think we will actually accomplish over there ? Like we have acomplished anything except killing americans. Terrorism is still here, Bombs are still going off, Bush has done nothing except piss off the rest of the world , hasnt done anything about terrorism. And when/if we pull out of IRAQ, the insurgents will just take it over again. What a complete freaking waste of time this is.

There were connections between Saddam and Alquaeda, maybe not "operational" but connections nonetheless. An invasion of Iraq was justified simply for the way he was treating the inspectors. The only reason the U.N. was not for it is because many of the European politicians were taking kickbacks from the corrupted oil for food program. And WMD's could have been moved or hidden. You cannot say with 100% certainty that saddam had none. Plus, the U.S. needed a point of entry into the mideast so we can fight the Jihad which is flourishing in the mideast. The U.S. is fighting the War on terror for the entire world. Do you believe jihad exists? Do you believe it is a threat worth dealing with?

Mally said:

Iraq continually violated the terms of ceasefire. had Clinton not been otherwise occupied with his intern, he should have smacked Saddam in 93.

Are you saying Iraq had no WMDs? Tell that to some Kurds, oh blind one. That NBC gear Saddam's troops carried looked real enough to me, and I got to see it up close and personal. You were WHERE? I'm sure they had it in case someone farted.

Most of all, if Saddam had no WMDs, then what was the purpose of acting liek he was hiding them? He WANTED us to come kick his ass?

But like any true lib, if a Scud isn't flyign right up your ass, then they don't exist.

A. Who gives a shit if Bush pisses off "the whole world"? Which, is not exactly true. Bush pissed off all the bleedign heart liberals in the world, and again, who gives a shit?

B. That the murdering, scumbag terrorists you attempt to legitimize with the term insurgents will take over is nothing but supposition on your part. If we kill them all, they won't take ove shit, now will they?

guys...really..why do you feed the trolls? Seriously. I guess we just like whack jobs joining and posting the same old tired bs. :)

-=d=- said:
guys...really..why do you feed the trolls? Seriously. I guess we just like whack jobs joining and posting the same old tired bs. :)

so they know they're wrong. We can't just run from their arguments because we're tired of it. What do you care?

rtwngAvngr said:
An invasion of Iraq was justified simply for the way he was treating the inspectors. The U.S. is fighting the War on terror for the entire world. Do you believe jihad exists? Do you believe it is a threat worth dealing with?

LOL. Oh the poor wittle inspectors were treated badly. how bout all the crap in Africa, I think a whole race of people there are being treated badly much more than in IRAQ. But the poor wittle inspectors got treated badly by big bad saddam who was going to blow up america right ? LOL..

Yes I believe Jihad exists, now that Bush invaded IRAQ. They called a Jihad against America after we attacked it. Sure its worth dealing with, but invading IRAQ and trying to make IRAQ into America isnt the way to deal with it. What gives us the damn right to go into another country and try and make it America ? Thats just freaking insane and it wont work and I hope it doesnt work.

You may think this sounds sick but I am actually routing for IRAQ to take their country back, I dont mean the insurgents, I just dont want IRAQ to be freaking America. Let them run the country the way they want to , not the way we want to run it. We are no worse than Saddam tyring to take over Kuwait.

Forum List

Back