Zone1 This is so cool! (JP Sears' testimony)

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
When I first saw this, before I clicked on it I thought it might be some sort of comedy video. But turns out it's not, it's JP talking about how he changed his mind on God and Christianity.

I wanted to share this because he brings up a number of excellent points that I wish more people would think about. Some of the things he talks about remind me of my own testimony, especially when he talked about the evil in this world (but I don't want to give it away, just watch.)

I realize it's a long video, but if you have the time it's worth watching. At the very least, this made my day better so if you're a believer and you always liked JP, I think this will make your day better too. If you read the comments, you'll see a lot of people feel the same way, and a lot of people have been coming to Christ recently. Maybe an awakening is happening? (pun not intended) :p

Last edited:
When I first saw this, before I clicked on it I thought it might be some sort of comedy video. But turns out it's not, it's JP talking about how he changed his mind on God and Christianity.

I wanted to share this because he brings up a number of excellent points that I wish more people would think about. Some of the things he talks about remind me of my own testimony, especially when he talked about the evil in this world (but I don't want to give it away, just watch.)

I realize it's a long video, but if you have the time it's worth watching. At the very least, this made my day better so if you're a believer and you always liked JP, I think this will make your day better too. If you read the comments, you'll see a lot of people feel the same way, and a lot of people have been coming to Christ recently. Maybe an awakening is happening? (pun not intended) :p

I never understood the people who make the "spiritual" vs "religion" argument. Frankly , it just seemed odd to me.

Are these the people who talk about "God" as "the universe" or Nature, rather than a BEING who created the universe and who we are accountable to?

If so, they miss so much when God want people to KNOW Him, and we CAN.

I just started watching, but that was my understanding.

I never understood the people who make the "spiritual" vs "religion" argument. Frankly , it just seemed odd to me.

Are these the people who talk about "God" as "the universe" or Nature, rather than a BEING who created the universe and who we are accountable to?

If so, they miss so much when God want people to KNOW Him, and we CAN.

I just started watching, but that was my understanding.

Yeah, there's a lot of people who identify as "spiritual but not religious." I have my thoughts on that, but it would take too long to explain… Well, I guess the Cliff Notes version is people want to sort of create their own belief system that is tailored for their pre-existing lifestyle, so they're still in charge of their own life. I think it's a way to go half-way but not the whole way. Because the reality is, God is who He is, we can't create our own version of God that is suited to what we want. (Now the way I see it is I don't know why anyone would NOT want God as He is though, because God is good and awesome in every way)

CS Lewis talked about the topic of being "spiritual but not religious"… I don't have time right now to find the quote because I was just about to head out the door right now, but maybe later I will post it.

While I don't really "disagree" with him, when he says this slide toward evil is bringing PEOPLE to God, I think that is only partially true.

It's bringing SOME FEW people closer to God. It is forcing all of us to CHOOSE whom we follow -- God or king Satan.

Look at the tranny issue. Look how few can just say, "dude, you're a GUY."

MOST people, including our government and leaders and media will play along with them and humor their delusion.

And they will ATTACK YOU as a bigot for speaking the truth.

People are forced nowadays to CHOOSE more than ever.

bump - bump - bump ... sortof refreshing no mention of a desert religion, skimming the video. weed out the communism and satan story and he has a sincere dialogue.

While I don't really "disagree" with him, when he says this slide toward evil is bringing PEOPLE to God, I think that is only partially true.

It's bringing SOME FEW people closer to God. It is forcing all of us to CHOOSE whom we follow -- God or king Satan.

Look at the tranny issue. Look how few can just say, "dude, you're a GUY."

MOST people, including our government and leaders and media will play along with them and humor their delusion.

And they will ATTACK YOU as a bigot for speaking the truth.

People are forced nowadays to CHOOSE more than ever.

I think that's what he meant, it's bringing SOME people to God...but of course because of the nonstop cultural battle, and all the indoctrination and evil being presented as good and vice versa, some people are going in the other direction. It seems to me that people are going in one direction or the other, maybe we're getting to that point where the wheat and the chaff are being separated.

I think that's what he meant, it's bringing SOME people to God...but of course because of the nonstop cultural battle, and all the indoctrination and evil being presented as good and vice versa, some people are going in the other direction. It seems to me that people are going in one direction or the other, maybe we're getting to that point where the wheat and the chaff are being separated.
Exactly.

Israel was FORCED to choose whether they were with Moses or rebellious Korah. That didn't go well for most of Israel.

Forum List

Back