This is sick.

That is attempted murder as far as I am concerned. That needs to be removed from this website NOW.

Sure, hide under your covers and act like it didn't happen. No, everybody should watch it. You can't censor it just because it disturbs you.

Watch the video, that was not a fight. It was a coward throwing a sucker punch.

It was preached to me before that most fights end in one or two punches.

The only regrettable thing in this video is that the kid clearly got brain damage from that elbow. The video does not even seem realisitic. I have trouble understanding how someone can get floored like that and start acting retarded from the momentum of that guys elbow.

Sure, hide under your covers and act like it didn't happen. No, everybody should watch it. You can't censor it just because it disturbs you.

Other suggested viewing material

giphy.gif

east_10-6fd1875f.gif

falcon-punch_o_536522.gif

Watch the video, that was not a fight. It was a coward throwing a sucker punch.

The only regrettable thing in this video is that the kid clearly got brain damage from that elbow. The video does not even seem realisitic. I have trouble understanding how someone can get floored like that and start acting retarded from the momentum of that guys elbow.

First, categorizing this as a fight is erroneous. It was a verbal exchange followed by a coward throwing a sucker punch. The other kid was not standing in an aggressive or defensive manner, his hands were either crossed or at his side, he clearly did not even flinch because he was so caught off guard. Secondly, most fights don't end in 1 or 2 punches because most people aren't good enough to land a solid enough punch against someone prepared to fight. In fact, fights usually end up in a combination of punches and wrestling. Sounds like you have little or no experience in a street fight. I've been in more than a few and see many more, and they have all ended by mutual agreement or somebody getting dropped on their head (be very careful about picking a fight with a guy with cauliflower ear, your feet will end up following your head to the ground your head).

Google street fights, you'll see plenty of guys that look like that kid after taking a head shot.

The best thing a young man can do is learn any form of self defense...After wrestling in school for a couple of years, nobody could take me down.....My eldest son is a 9th degree kick boxer...

It was a verbal exchange followed by a coward throwing a sucker punch. The other kid was not standing in an aggressive or defensive manner, his hands were either crossed or at his side, he clearly did not even flinch because he was so caught off guard.

I believe the word coward is misplaced.

Flooring someone is not a sign of cowardice. At best, it is an indication that he is irrational and sproadic, which categorizes the majority of individuals that I have ended up getting into fights with.

Secondly, most fights don't end in 1 or 2 punches because most people aren't good enough to land a solid enough punch against someone prepared to fight. In fact, fights usually end up in a combination of punches and wrestling

Believe me, I have seen more pussy slap fests than I have dignified brawls.
Sounds like you have little or no experience in a street fight. I've been in more than a few and see many more, and they have all ended by mutual agreement or somebody getting dropped on their head (be very careful about picking a fight with a guy with cauliflower ear, your feet will end up following your head to the ground your head).

I have actually been in numerous fights. I have been in more than I witnessed firsthand at least.

Google street fights, you'll see plenty of guys that look like that kid after taking a head shot.

I have watched dozens of street fights on youtube, and I never quite seen someone that shows immediate indications of mental retardation directly after being socked.

Maybe I just need to get around more, but that kid getting fucked up like that do to an elbow just seems insane. I have been elbowed and punched in the face quite a few times, and the most it ever caused was a quick jolt of pain and a nose bleed.

You can even see in the video that the kid was amazed at the power he laid into that kid. I know I was.

Last edited:
The best thing a young man can do is learn any form of self defense...After wrestling in school for a couple of years, nobody could take me down.....My eldest son is a 9th degree kick boxer...

The best form of self defense is avoiding situations in which you have to defend yourself.

The best form of self defense is avoiding situations in which you have to defend yourself.
I usually crack jokes and diffuse the situation..but there ares some that just want violence...So measure for measure it is returned,at least from me...

I usually crack jokes and diffuse the situation..but there ares some that just want violence...So measure for measure it is returned,at least from me...

I noticed a trend in those that get violently agitated. The things that piss them off are never what they seem.

I once got sucker punched arguing over the rules of a casual basketball game.

I think the dude throwing the punch knew he was being taped and like a lot of situations like this; knew it would be a hit on social media. And him and all his buddies could laugh at.

I wonder if it was one of lineman or linebackers on the football team refused to leave the premises if he would have thrown that punch.

What might makes right? Our society is becoming more and more callous all the time

From a guy who has never thrown down.

I have, but I do not see the productivity in trying to speculate on someone elses history on the internet.

It's not speculation, it is a reasonable deduction based on your post-

Somebody told you most fights end in 1 or 2 punches?
You can't understand how an elbow to the face can drop a guy?

No, that is not what I said.

I cannot understand how the guy got dropped and started acting retarded from one elbow. He was completely fucked up, like half of his brain cells died because of it.

No, that is not what I said.

I cannot understand how the guy got dropped and started acting retarded from one elbow. He was completely fucked up, like half of his brain cells died because of it.

Here's exactly what you said-"It was preached to me before that most fights end in one or two punches."

His reaction is not that unusual when a guy takes a hard sucker punch to the head. Like I said, there are plenty of internet videos that show similar reactions.

His reaction is not that unusual when a guy takes a hard sucker punch to the head. Like I said, there are plenty of internet videos that show similar reactions.

Like I said, maybe I just need to get out more.

I have been in fights, watched street fights, watched brawls on youtube, and am a fan of combat sports. Never seen someone go retarded like that after one hit.

Forum List

Back