This Is How The Blacks Fight

This is the reality of school integration when blacks make up a majority of the student body. This is why Southern whites resisted school integration.

White kid was beating his ass....I keep telling young whites that many blacks can't fight a lick one on one....hook em in the ribs and they'll quit.

The worst kept secret in America is black racism towards whites in majority black schools.

These coward chickenshit blacks saw the white kid winning the fight...so they jumped him.

For some reason...blacks think they have superior hand to hand fighting skills just because blacks dominate boxing. Reality is...the best white fighters dont box. They do MMA...or join the military to do real fighting. No the street thug nonsense or one dimensional boxing.

That was a fair fight. I never say 4 Black guys attacking one white guy. The onlookers seemed to be a mixed group of blacks and whites. The White guy did hold his own and more but neither fighter was a joke. Good fight...better than guns or knives any day...thats the way we handled things in the old days... got any more videos?

The worst kept secret in America is black racism towards whites in majority black schools.

These coward chickenshit blacks saw the white kid winning the fight...so they jumped him.

For some reason...blacks think they have superior hand to hand fighting skills just because blacks dominate boxing. Reality is...the best white fighters dont box. They do MMA...or join the military to do real fighting. No the street thug nonsense or one dimensional boxing.
Come one now! Blacks are over represented in the military and the MMA and have produced several champions.
The White guy wasn't jumped by 4 blacks; though one appeared to be trying to stop the fight by puling him off of the black guy at one point. Still, this fist fight is far better than the use of knives or guns. These students were NOT gang members, they were just boys being boys. I doubt if anything racial was going on here...

Come one now! Blacks are over represented in the military and the MMA and have produced several champions.
The White guy wasn't jumped by 4 blacks; though one appeared to be trying to stop the fight by puling him off of the black guy at one point. Still, this fist fight is far better than the use of knives or guns. These students were NOT gang members, they were just boys being boys. I doubt if anything racial was going on here...

I'll give them credit for not using weapons. But they did jump the white kid once he was on top winning.

The tile floor is a weapon...that's why the white kid decided to headlock, floor-slam the willy....automatic knockout if he'd done it properly.

I'll give them credit for not using weapons. But they did jump the white kid once he was on top winning.
Thats a matter of perception I guess. If 4 Blacks had "jumped" the White guy he would have been beaten senseless. I saw one trying to pull him off the other fighter...nothing more; and ,when they were separated, the two were soon at it again. If a "jumping " had occurred there would not have been a second round! You guys are assuming too much! Besides, who says that school was an all black school? And we all know that similar fights have occurred among boys of the same race. GOOD fight!

The tile floor is a weapon...that's why the white kid decided to headlock, floor-slam the willy....automatic knockout if he'd done it properly.
Well, good training for bOTH of them. They'll both make good Marines and can use that aggression to help defeat our common enemies. AGREED?

No one has ever heard of a group of white guys attacking a black guy except like since the dawn of America...but other than that.

OP should avoid the blacks and learn all he can from short videos that make you scared.

That was a fair fight. I never say 4 Black guys attacking one white guy. The onlookers seemed to be a mixed group of blacks and whites. The White guy did hold his own and more but neither fighter was a joke. Good fight...better than guns or knives any day...thats the way we handled things in the old days... got any more videos?

A fair fight? Only in a niggas mind.

Im not a nigga so I wouldn't know! But you do, don't you...heh heh heh!

Im not a nigga so I wouldn't know! But you do, don't you...heh heh heh!

You dont have to be black to be a nigga....as you've just proved.

Had they been alone, each one of the brothers probably would have ran once the white kid fought back. Easy to be brave when three other dudes have your back.

Forum List

Back