This Is How The Blacks Fight

One on one is fair four on one is unbridled thuggery.
I agree. But that wasn't the case here...sorry!

Seriously? The white dude was whooping that ass and as soon as his back was to the nigs they attacked.
You call that a fair fight?

Ok, we enjoyed a good fight and now one of the resident savages has arrived to make it into a racial issue.
Other White guys were there too, who the heck do you think were taking the video and subsequently released it on the Internet? Black guys broadcasting a losing battle? Hardly... besides you can hear a white guy in the background calling for the to combatants to stop! Don't bother responding, you POS, you aren't worth my time! HAIL TO these future Marines!

One on one is fair four on one is unbridled thuggery.
I agree. But that wasn't the case here...sorry!

Seriously? The white dude was whooping that ass and as soon as his back was to the nigs they attacked.
You call that a fair fight?

Ok, we enjoyed a good fight and now one of the resident savages has arrived to make it into a racial issue.
Other White guys were there too, who the heck do you think were taking the video and subsequently released it on the Internet? Black guys broadcasting a losing battle? Hardly... besides you can hear a white guy in the background calling for the to combatants to stop! Don't bother responding, you POS, you aren't worth my time! HAIL TO these future Marines!

Those lying eyes.....

Its clear as day. Once it was obvious the white kid was gonna win the fight...the non whites swarmed.

I love it when liberals try the old "but the white people do it to"
Knowing full well our response will be...lock those MFers up or give em the juice,depending on state law of course.
If I had my way they'd line em up against the wall and shoot em.
So when do you stop defending blacks who do the same?

Knowing full well our response will be...lock those MFers up or give em the juice,depending on state law of course.
When? Never have.

The OP pretends, and you go along with him, that only blacks are violent.

You all are idiots.

When? Never have.

You all are idiots.

I wonder why we think that......
I guess blacks committing the majority of violent crime would have something to do with it..but who knows.

They do dumb-ass...Where did you go to school with zero fights? We had gang fights in elementary school even..All white in SW OKC Then Moore, Ok...

When? Never have.

You all are idiots.

I guess blacks committing the majority of violent crime would have something to do with it..but who knows.
The majority of crime in white areas are done by white people...

When? Never have.

You all are idiots.

The majority of crime in white areas are done by white people...

I've lived in my neighborhood for 14 years and there hasn't been a single crime in all those years.
Of course we only have a 2% black population and 0% niggas.

When? Never have.

You all are idiots.

Blacks have a rate of violent crime that is at least seven times the white rate. Those who deny this are idiots. Those who try to suppress the truth are afraid of it.

Start a thread on it and watch what the response are then.

Care to bet on it?

I've lived in my neighborhood for 14 years and there hasn't been a single crime in all those years.
Of course we only have a 2% black population and 0% niggas.

And therein lays the truth....most intercity blacks are terrified of the gangs and would welcome a chance to escape. Their issue is getting the education and life skills to do it. I suggest closing the public schools and starting over again without the Rat agenda being taught over language, practical math, American history, geography and the fine arts like music and hand crafts....teach them there's a ladder up but it's up to them to climb it.

Care to bet on it?

If what you say is true,you shouldnt have a problem pointing out all those threads and posts of white people defending white thuggery.

Care to bet on it?

If what you say is true,you shouldnt have a problem pointing out all those threads and posts of white people defending white thuggery.

Sorry, you misunderstood...this isn't about defending thuggery this is about making leaps of conclusions about the entire race and culture.

Start a thread on a white crime and watch how many people mention the parents, rock and roll, fashion or culture for being the blame.

Wanna bet on it?

When? Never have.

You all are idiots.

Blacks have a rate of violent crime that is at least seven times the white rate. Those who deny this are idiots. Those who try to suppress the truth are afraid of it.
You, and many others, define "violent" as looking at you. Get a grip. It's no longer a secret that black people are arrested for things that aren't even crimes.

Forum List

Back