Good guy with a gun saves cops life during violent beating.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And so a person with a gun saves the life of a police officer as a violent thug was beating him with his own night stick....

Armed Citizen Pulls Gun On Suspect Who Was Brutally Beating Police Officer With Baton Concealed Nation

During the chase the two officers became separated. Eller found himself alone when he caught up to Jermaine in a driveway of a nearby home and as he tried to place him under arrest, a fight ensued. During the struggle, Jermaine was able to take Eller’s police baton and then proceeded to strike him over the head somewhere between six and 12 times.

Then during the attack, a witness –who was armed with a handgun– ran up to the two and pointed it at the suspect. He yelled for Jermaine to stop his assault on Eller and if he didn’t, he would shoot him.

The assault stopped, and both suspects were eventually taken into custody.

That gun carrying citizen is a hero.

AAAAAAND......a racist.

How did he know the cop wasnt trying to assault the black man and the black man was just defending himself? How did he know the black man wasnt an undercover cop trying to arrest someome in uniform impersonating a cop? How did he know the cop wasnt illegally robbing the black man??

Ok. Just wanted to.beat liberals to the punch.

AAAAAAND......a racist.

How did he know the cop wasnt trying to assault the black man and the black man was just defending himself? How did he know the black man wasnt an undercover cop trying to arrest someome in uniform impersonating a cop? How did he know the cop wasnt illegally robbing the black man??

Your mind certainly wanders into strange places doesn't it? What were the chances that the assailant was an undercover police officer?

My question was, would the "hero" really pulled the trigger? Would that have been a legal "citizen's arrest?"

unfortunately ever cc person hopes to be a hero like this ....most will never need their gun.....the few that do....sometimes make a great difference in the events around them....

AAAAAAND......a racist.

Your mind certainly wanders into strange places doesn't it? What were the chances that the assailant was an undercover police officer?

My question was, would the "hero" really pulled the trigger? Would that have been a legal "citizen's arrest?"

Presumably. He pointed a gun at someone, and threatened to shoot them.

Would it have been legal?

NOt completely sure of the laws of that state, but if i was on the jury, I would not vote for any guilty plea no matter what the law said.

AAAAAAND......a racist.

I was being sarcastic and mocking what a liberal would say. They think thugs have a civil right to commit violent crime without consequences.

AAAAAAND......a racist.

I was being sarcastic and mocking what a liberal would say. They think thugs have a civil right to commit violent crime without consequences.

Especially if it's assaulting a cop.

And so a person with a gun saves the life of a police officer as a violent thug was beating him with his own night stick....

Armed Citizen Pulls Gun On Suspect Who Was Brutally Beating Police Officer With Baton Concealed Nation

During the chase the two officers became separated. Eller found himself alone when he caught up to Jermaine in a driveway of a nearby home and as he tried to place him under arrest, a fight ensued. During the struggle, Jermaine was able to take Eller’s police baton and then proceeded to strike him over the head somewhere between six and 12 times.

Then during the attack, a witness –who was armed with a handgun– ran up to the two and pointed it at the suspect. He yelled for Jermaine to stop his assault on Eller and if he didn’t, he would shoot him.

This is why cops sometimes have to shoot criminals.

This is why cops sometimes have to shoot criminals.

Really, I thought cops just shot people because they felt like it.......at least that is what the media and democrats would have you believe.....and as long as there are enough cops to patrol rich, democrat areas that is........

That pisses me off. He should have pulled the trigger. One less thug. Now these two thugs are free to thug up someone else. Every dead thug saves dozens of future victims.

Forum List

Back