This interview with Speaker McCarthy made me like him again.. (you hear so much)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I'm not sure I agree with Matt Gaetz in his attacks on McCarthy. But I can't say I am following the story of their disagreements as much as others have. I used to love to watch news but things are getting so scary lately (plus I am pretty busy, etc...).

Anyhow, I kind of just don't like it that Gaetz is threatening to get rid of him. I doubt McC can do much better than he is doing?

could be wrong but tend to think so

I'm not sure I agree with Matt Gaetz in his attacks on McCarthy. But I can't say I am following the story of their disagreements as much as others have. I used to love to watch news but things are getting so scary lately (plus I am pretty busy, etc...).

Anyhow, I kind of just don't like it that Gaetz is threatening to get rid of him. I doubt McC can do much better than he is doing?

could be wrong but tend to think so
These people are scorched Earth. Burn it all down. If you don't get your way then at least you've burned it all down to the ground.

Never base your opinion of a Republican on what you read or hear or see in the MSM. They are lying bastards.

Forum List

Back