What did McCarthy and the RINOs do that Was so Different from Previous GOP Congresses? Nothing. They Just did it Faster

But, they did not destroy their own economy. They did far better than many countries who did. A destroyed economy cost lives also.

I'm a little surprised that you want to revisit this particular issue.

Neither did the other nations. South Korea most of all, what they did was prepare as soon as the danger was seen. South Korea, which had their first case almost the same day we did, started mass producing PPE gear in Jan. They started mass producing testing kits in Jan. They put together a contact tracing program in Jan. Their leader told the populous about the dangers to come in Jan.

It is great timing. I will be celebrating. Even though I know the non-essential government workers will be paid for their time off, some money will be saved by not heating and air conditioning their non-essential work places.

I hope with Johnson at the helm, the Senate Democrats will see that if they take an all or nothing approach, they will end up with nothing.
How’d it go?

Forum List

Back