.... This Girl - or That Girl.... ? Which do you prefer?

Reeeaallly.....
swoon.gif
.... so you have cashews huh?

I think you really need to explore going with Bonzi there Pogo ... You know I don't do subservient at all.
She's probably more fun anyway ... Energetic, outgoing ... Probably not fat and ugly either (just a guess).

I know you don't. That's why I like you. ;)
Don't be fooled, I still need you as my sparring partner. :smiliehug:

But I have eclectic tastes; I can accommodate both.
ac9770fa_900x600px-LL-71fb621e_jill61-603505-albums-emoticons-pic59015-rubbing-hands-smiley.gif

It may come down to the basic question -- who has more cashews? :eusa_think:

"May" is the appropriate word though ... You could chose to break it down to the real question ... Who's cashews are fresher, higher quality and taste better?
If you just want roasted nuts ... Buy a lighter ... If you want a piece of paradise, smothered in seductive excellence that begs to be cherished ... Well, that may take a little more effort.

There is no way to detect brain activity from pictures, I like the smarter one: which one is that?

That's just it -- we can't tell from a still picture.

That's why closer examination is needed. I selflessly volunteer to go on a fact-finding mission and report back. For the enrichment of knowledge of course. :eusa_angel:

I can tell which one is smarter than the other ... And as an example, I am not going to tell you how. :eusa_angel:

That's fine, you. Why don't you make me a cashew sammich instead...
emot-munch.gif
Wow!!! uh oh… wrong answer... maybe????

I'll make you a cashew sammich - subservience is my strong suit :)

... but don't hold it against me <GRIN>

Reeeaallly.....
swoon.gif

I think you really need to explore going with Bonzi there Pogo ... You know I don't do subservient at all.
She's probably more fun anyway ... Energetic, outgoing ... Probably not fat and ugly either (just a guess).

well you don't look fat or ugly ;)

Reeeaallly.....
swoon.gif

I know you don't. That's why I like you. ;)
Don't be fooled, I still need you as my sparring partner. :smiliehug:

But I have eclectic tastes; I can accommodate both.
ac9770fa_900x600px-LL-71fb621e_jill61-603505-albums-emoticons-pic59015-rubbing-hands-smiley.gif

I don't compete. Have at it. I'm married, and I don't believe in fighting :)

Okay then, round 2:

images
or
images
The one on the left seems like she wants to use me for some nefarious purpose, and convince me I really really did enjoy it, afterward.
The one on the right seems like she enjoys luring nice guys into basements not merely for practice but also for fun.

Ya'll are so judgmental! I'll have to share my photo and you can give me an analysis!

Your own photo?

For all we know you've already worked it into one of these pairings.... or you could... ;)

No, I'm 51. These girls are all much younger than I am... though I will say I look young for my age :)

"May" is the appropriate word though ... You could chose to break it down to the real question ... Who's cashews are fresher, higher quality and taste better?
If you just want roasted nuts ... Buy a lighter ... If you want a piece of paradise, smothered in seductive excellence that begs to be cherished ... Well, that may take a little more effort.

Indeed, worthy point, if nutty. :eusa_shifty:

Once again, more research is needed and I selflessly volunteer myself as official USMB cashew taster, that all may be enlightened as to which of you is nuttier.

What kind of animal do you look like? Your pic is interesting :) (or avatar.. whatever!)

Somewhere between a cow and a dog ... With a heavy chimpanzee influence.
I would be more specific but the mirrors around here are always breaking.

I don't believe you....

You are kind of new here (maybe) ... Although not what I would call a rookie by any stretch of the imagination.

I was just playing with my friend Pogo in your thread ... He is good people.
Sorry for the intrusion ... No offense nor competition intended.

I get serious sometimes ... And you will notice the difference.
Otherwise, you are doing fine ... You'll fit in and Welcome Aboard.

By the Way ... Pineapple

I don't believe you....

You are kind of new here (maybe) ... Although not what I would call a rookie by any stretch of the imagination.

I was just playing with my friend Pogo in your thread ... He is good people.
Sorry for the intrusion ... No offense nor competition intended.

I get serious sometimes ... And you will notice the difference.
Otherwise, you are doing fine ... You'll fit in and Welcome Aboard.

By the Way ... Pineapple

It will take time!!! Relatively new I suppose (a few months?) - everyone here is very nice, or has been to me ;)
I hope to get to know you and, I'm married so, I'm both open to everyone and closed to everyone!

Thanks for the nice words... not clue about Pineapple but, matters not!!!! <hugs>

Forum List

Back