.... This Girl - or That Girl.... ? Which do you prefer?

So....... Nicole Kidman or Ashley Judd?

images
images
Nicoooooole all day every day. She's one of the few women that improved with age. If you look at the younger photos she was OK but she really aged well. Maybe had some work done though, who knows.

images
images

I presume these are from movies or TV or something so I have nothing to go on but the photos here, but based strictly on that, #2. The smile is much more openhearted. Number one looks like she's hiding something.

Pogo - really? you never heard of these 2? hmmm....

I've heard the names. But I couldn't tell ya who they are and until this photo, couldn't pick 'em out of a lineup, no. So I'm going strictly by what's here.

Wasn't Ashley Judd thinking about running for office in Kentucky? :dunno:

I've heard the names. But I couldn't tell ya who they are and until this photo, couldn't pick 'em out of a lineup, no. So I'm going strictly by what's here.

Here's a hint ... One of them was stupid enough to marry Tom Cruise.

Bonzi, every guy is going to have a different sense of what physical criteria they prefer. Personally, I like curves, non - blondes, and more Traditional/Conservative attitudes and values. Both of my brothers prefer other types. It's totally a personal choice.

images
images

I presume these are from movies or TV or something so I have nothing to go on but the photos here, but based strictly on that, #2. The smile is much more openhearted. Number one looks like she's hiding something.

so, out of curiosity, what are your interests? movies, tv, music... etc?

There is no way to detect brain activity from pictures, I like the smarter one: which one is that?

That's just it -- we can't tell from a still picture.

That's why closer examination is needed. I selflessly volunteer to go on a fact-finding mission and report back. For the enrichment of knowledge of course. :eusa_angel:

I can tell which one is smarter than the other ... And as an example, I am not going to tell you how. :eusa_angel:

That's fine, you. Why don't you make me a cashew sammich instead...
emot-munch.gif

images
images

Music, yes, always and forever. The other two can go sit on a tack.

Bonzi, every guy is going to have a different sense of what physical criteria they prefer. Personally, I like curves, non - blondes, and more Traditional/Conservative attitudes and values. Both of my brothers prefer other types. It's totally a personal choice.

Yes, I agree and am trying to "get to know" the people on here... what they like etc. It's interesting to me and helps me view you all as "real".... whoever wants to be anonymous or not reveal much, that is OK to but for those that want to let it all hang out... let's let it all hang out ;)

images
images

what kind of music?

There is no way to detect brain activity from pictures, I like the smarter one: which one is that?

That's why closer examination is needed. I selflessly volunteer to go on a fact-finding mission and report back. For the enrichment of knowledge of course. :eusa_angel:

I can tell which one is smarter than the other ... And as an example, I am not going to tell you how. :eusa_angel:

emot-munch.gif
Wow!!! uh oh… wrong answer... maybe????

emot-munch.gif

I'll make you a cashew sammich - subservience is my strong suit :)

Okay then, round 2:

images
or
images
The one on the left seems like she wants to use me for some nefarious purpose, and convince me I really really did enjoy it, afterward.
The one on the right seems like she enjoys luring nice guys into basements not merely for practice but also for fun.

Ya'll are so judgmental! I'll have to share my photo and you can give me an analysis!

what kind of music?

Anything at all, literally anything at all, as long as it can't be described as either "opera" or "country". And even then, depending on what era of "country".

Okay then, round 2:

images
or
images
The one on the left seems like she wants to use me for some nefarious purpose, and convince me I really really did enjoy it, afterward.
The one on the right seems like she enjoys luring nice guys into basements not merely for practice but also for fun.

Ya'll are so judgmental! I'll have to share my photo and you can give me an analysis!

Your own photo?

For all we know you've already worked it into one of these pairings.... or you could... ;)

emot-munch.gif

I'll make you a cashew sammich - subservience is my strong suit :)

Reeeaallly.....
swoon.gif
.... so you have cashews huh?

emot-munch.gif

Nah, BS and I, we wrassle. I like it. And she knows just how I like it. :eusa_shifty:

Okay then, round 2:

images
or
images

sure; you are welcome to insist i use constructive criticism as that form of honesty, whenever you want. my inbox welcomes you.

Reeeaallly.....
swoon.gif
.... so you have cashews huh?

I think you really need to explore going with Bonzi there Pogo ... You know I don't do subservient at all.
She's probably more fun anyway ... Energetic, outgoing ... Probably not fat and ugly either (just a guess).

Forum List

Back