This Country May Have Become the First in the World to Ban Islam

Islam isn't a religion. Didn't you know that ? When you get the basics down pat, maybe we'll talk then.

I don't think it's Bloodrock that has a problem with "the basics" but...what the hell...don't get tripped up by the facts :)

You mean the 400+ "facts" that I presented in the Islamization Quiz ? Nope. I won't get tripped up by them. Not at all. And I suppose you won't either - since you know absolutely nothing about them, right ?

I'm sorry you confuse paranoid ideology with facts.

I don't think I can help you there.

Islam isn't a religion. Didn't you know that ? When you get the basics down pat, maybe we'll talk then.

I don't think it's Bloodrock that has a problem with "the basics" but...what the hell...don't get tripped up by the facts :)

C'mon Coyote. He has decreed Islam is not a religion and we are the nuts for not believing it. :cuckoo:

Most people around the world decree it's not a religion. Anyone who thinks it is, has a bridge in Brooklyn waiting to be sold to them.

Doesn't matter. We are a tolerant nation by our Constitution, and that has not changed. Should Muslim radicals disturb our peace, as they have done, we handle it as a criminal not religious matter.
Disagree that it doesn't matter. Agree that we will continue to treat it under the terms of the Constitution until (and if) it becomes clear that it needs to be treated otherwise. We are not there yet, but we should continue to keep our eyes open, because we are dealing with an alien and largely incompatible hybrid belief system that may cause us considerable difficulty in the coming years.

Our constitution has prevented a Christian majority from forcing religious law on us - I trust that they will likewise prevent a Muslim minority from imposing religious law :)

C'mon Coyote. He has decreed Islam is not a religion and we are the nuts for not believing it. :cuckoo:

I'm trying to be a good girl here and give him the benefit of tempororary insanity :)

I'm trying to be a good guy here and give you all the benefit of temporary stupidity.

Excuse me. Weren't you the person who started another thread about banning Islam and claimed that the USA had already banned it? How can Angola be the first? Oh, and which religion is next on your agenda?

Then what is it?

It's a scam, masquerading as a religion. It's obvious how Islam came to be purported as a "religion". When the founders of it were espousing imperialist genocidal mass murder, extreme misogyny, rape, pedophilia, kidnapping/slavery, torture/mutilation, racial and sexist discrimination, animal cruelty/killing, and other vile things, and were looking for troops to join them in their conquests throughout Asia Minor, they needed something very powerful and extreme to offset and shield them from the severe condemnation they were sure to get.

The answer was religion. By pretending that the Koran, and all of its hatred and immorality was the word of God, they forced the people to accept it. After all, nobody wants to go against God do they ? As this grandiose con job spread, over time, it became deeper and deeper entrenched as a religion, and more and more difficult to abolish or reform.

And it spread only because the murderous Muslim marauders who spread it, killed 270 million people around the world to do that. Many, if not most, Muslims living today, trace their ancestry back to people who were non-Muslims and were forced to become Muslims. Hell of a way for someone to call himself a Muslim.

I'm trying to be a good girl here and give him the benefit of tempororary insanity :)

I'm trying to be a good guy here and give you all the benefit of temporary stupidity.

Your posting history indicates an inability on your part discern stupidity from wisdom. I strongly recommend you hold on to your benefits for the time being and use them to advance your own education.

IT"S STARTING. The Dominos are beginning to fall. Angola today. Eventually, every country in the world will ban Islam. How comforting to see the photograph of the heavy demolition equipment knocking down the minarets, and destroying the mosques. Click the link to see it.

This Country May Have Become the First in the World to Ban Islam - PolicyMic

How do you feel about Muslims who knock down churches?

Muslims will be Muslims.

Islam is a religion like any other...
I do not recall Jesus of Nazareth nor Guatama Buddha teaching that it was OK to kill in the name of God, or to defend other co-religionists, or to advance the cause of The Faith; embedding such commentaries directly within their sacred writings; or to lie to Unbelievers; or to practice polygamy, or a hundred other most UN-godly teachings.

Yet they do. Actions speak louder then words.
Oh, hell, I'm the first one to admit that Christianity has probably been responsible for more deaths than Islam and the rest combined, when you add 'em all up.

But the teachings of Jesus and the New Testament are designed to supersede the teachings found in the Old, with the Old tagging along as cultural-historical background piece and as a catch-all for dealing with anything not covered in the New.

The New is supposed to override the Old every time.

Jesus taught 'Love Thy Neighbor' and 'Turn the Other Cheek'.

By comparison, Muhammed's hands are soaked in the blood of thousands.

When a Christian kills, he does so in DIRECT CONTRAVENTION to the teachings of his Founder.

When a Muslim kills, he oftentimes does so IN OBEDIENCE to the teachings of his Founder.

Big frigging difference.

Also, when Christianity gets too far out of whack, the core teachings of its Founder act as a Reset Button, to begin to stop the insanity, and to bring the Faithful back into the Center.

Given that a Muslim is oftentimes obeying his Founder when he kills, there IS no such Reset Button within Islam.

The only reason why Islam has not been killing in large numbers is because they have been under the European colonial and imperial heel for some centuries and unable to behave the way they used to behave.

With the colonial and imperial masters now gone and having skeddadled back to Europe, and with Islam slowly re-awakening and re-arming and re-politicizing, that Time of Killing is coming again... we are seeing the beginnings of such a religiously-motivated culture clash.

Crusade and Jihad, Round 2, is not an impossibility, within the next 100 years, in this modern-day age of instantaneous communications and high-speed mass travel.

God forbid.

But we in The West DO need to keep history in mind, and the intentions and motivations of our potential Adversaries in mind, as some of them attempt to settle-in amongst us.

Islam-at-large has been responsible for a great deal of political unrest and terrorism within the past few decades, with no end in sight.

We would be fools to deny such a modern legacy or to ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist.

Because it does.

"...Islam, in western cultures is of western cultures..."
I withdraw my 'rubbish' observation.

And replace it with 'horseshit'.

You're not fooling anybody with THAT observation.

Islam is a religion like any other.

Why the false modesty? Everyone knows Islam is a government, a religion and a culture all in one. No other religion is so constructed. Oh, and it's cancerous growth appears unstoppable. So, it is certainly NOT like any other religion.

It's as diverse as any other.

So?

Islam in the west is of western culture.

And the Mullahs would try to preserve that culture just as long as THEY are calling the shots in a Muslim America of the future. No?

People are individuals.

After studying the concept of Communist totalitarianism is that one of the things you guys decided to change this time around?

Recognize that people are individuals.

"His name is Robert Paulson."

Islam is a religion like any other.

Why the false modesty? Everyone knows Islam is a government, a religion and a culture all in one. No other religion is so constructed. Oh, and it's cancerous growth appears unstoppable. So, it is certainly NOT like any other religion.

It's as diverse as any other.

So?

Islam in the west is of western culture.

And the Mullahs would try to preserve that culture just as long as THEY are calling the shots in a Muslim America of the future. No?

People are individuals.

After studying the concept of Communist totalitarianism is that one of the things you guys decided to change this time around?

Recognize that people are individuals.

"His name is Robert Paulson."

Who's "everyone"?

You mean the 400+ "facts" that I presented in the Islamization Quiz ? Nope. I won't get tripped up by them. Not at all. And I suppose you won't either - since you know absolutely nothing about them, right ?

No, I'm talking about facts, as the 400+ items in the Islamization Quiz are. And you can't comment on them, because you're clueless about them.

I do not recall Jesus of Nazareth nor Guatama Buddha teaching that it was OK to kill in the name of God, or to defend other co-religionists, or to advance the cause of The Faith; embedding such commentaries directly within their sacred writings; or to lie to Unbelievers; or to practice polygamy, or a hundred other most UN-godly teachings.

Yet they do. Actions speak louder then words.
Oh, hell, I'm the first one to admit that Christianity has probably been responsible for more deaths than Islam and the rest combined, when you add 'em all up.

But the teachings of Jesus and the New Testament are designed to supersede the teachings found in the Old, with the Old tagging along as cultural-historical background piece and as a catch-all for dealing with anything not covered in the New.

The New is supposed to override the Old every time.

Jesus taught 'Love Thy Neighbor' and 'Turn the Other Cheek'.

By comparison, Muhammed's hands are soaked in the blood of thousands.

When a Christian kills, he does so in DIRECT CONTRAVENTION to the teachings of his Founder.

When a Muslim kills, he oftentimes does so IN OBEDIENCE to the teachings of his Founder.

Big frigging difference.

Also, when Christianity gets too far out of whack, the core teachings of its Founder act as a Reset Button, to begin to stop the insanity, and to bring the Faithful back into the Center.

Given that a Muslim is oftentimes obeying his Founder when he kills, there IS no such Reset Button within Islam.

The only reason why Islam has not been killing in large numbers is because they have been under the European colonial and imperial heel for some centuries and unable to behave the way they used to behave.

With the colonial and imperial masters now gone and having skeddadled back to Europe, and with Islam slowly re-awakening and re-arming and re-politicizing, that Time of Killing is coming again... we are seeing the beginnings of such a religiously-motivated culture clash.

Crusade and Jihad, Round 2, is not an impossibility, within the next 100 years, in this modern-day age of instantaneous communications and high-speed mass travel.

God forbid.

But we in The West DO need to keep history in mind, and the intentions and motivations of our potential Adversaries in mind, as some of them attempt to settle-in amongst us.

Islam-at-large has been responsible for a great deal of political unrest and terrorism within the past few decades, with no end in sight.

We would be fools to deny such a modern legacy or to ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist.

Because it does.

"...Islam, in western cultures is of western cultures..."
I withdraw my 'rubbish' observation.

And replace it with 'horseshit'.

You're not fooling anybody with THAT observation.

I'm not trying to fool anyone. I'm pointing out that Muslims in Western cultures are of western cultures. I don't know of any American Muslims who want to impost strict shariah law on the nation or who feel that Shariah should overrule the Constitution. Do you?

Doesn't matter. We are a tolerant nation by our Constitution, and that has not changed. Should Muslim radicals disturb our peace, as they have done, we handle it as a criminal not religious matter.
Disagree that it doesn't matter. Agree that we will continue to treat it under the terms of the Constitution until (and if) it becomes clear that it needs to be treated otherwise. We are not there yet, but we should continue to keep our eyes open, because we are dealing with an alien and largely incompatible hybrid belief system that may cause us considerable difficulty in the coming years.

Our constitution has prevented a Christian majority from forcing religious law on us - I trust that they will likewise prevent a Muslim minority from imposing religious law :)

And what gives you reason to extend that trust ? (when you don't even know what you're talking about)

No, I'm talking about facts, as the 400+ items in the Islamization Quiz are. And you can't comment on them, because you're clueless about them.

Considering you've never linked to this so-called "Islaminazation quiz" or it's "400+" facts, I can't comment on them.

On the other hand, I'm well aware of facts.

And what gives you reason to extend that trust ? (when you don't even know what you're talking about)

Simple logic.

If a well supported and financed majority is unable to over rule the constitution and impose it's version of religion on the populace - what makes you think a tiny minority can?

Seriously...you need to look at facts here.

Your posting history indicates an inability on your part discern stupidity from wisdom. I strongly recommend you hold on to your benefits for the time being and use them to advance your own education.

My education about Islam and Islamization is from 12 year of study in 25 books and thousands of their footnoted source reports. And you, who got a ZERO on the Islamization Quiz, compared to me, on this subject, you are just being born.

Forum List

Back