This car accident looks fake...

Since I was a kid, I always wanted a 944. Thought that some day I could swing it. Just to get my foot in the door. Never got around to it, and could do much better now, but... Part of me still wants to check that box.
This is a 986 S. 45,000 mile '01. I had a 993 as well but it sold so fast it left skidmarks.

You drive a girls car?....
Son, that ain't no "girls car" unless you're talking like Danica Patrick.

3.2 L flat six mid engine 6 speed with a 0-60 time of about 5 seconds and a 13 second quarter mile.

Giant cross drilled rotors, ceramic pads, 4 piston calipers = stopping distance of 160 feet from 70 MPH

Also .98 on a skid pad.

The 993 was of course faster, but also cost nearly twice as much new.

You want a "girl car" go buy a flipping Miata.

Son, that ain't no "girls car" unless you're talking like Danica Patrick.

3.2 L flat six mid engine 6 speed with a 0-60 time of about 5 seconds and a 13 second quarter mile.

Giant cross drilled rotors, ceramic pads, 4 piston calipers = stopping distance of 160 feet from 70 MPH

Also .98 on a skid pad.

The 993 was of course faster, but also cost nearly twice as much new.

You want a "girl car" go buy a flipping Miata.
Girls car...
1699206753368.png

Man's car....
1699206902025.png

High speed crashes like that can look almost surreal because of the speed at which they happen. It's amazing that one survived, although Porsche does have safety ratings through the roof.
It's the one in a million, straight into the inclined concrete, crazy, slightly off camera, flip at the end that makes it look suspicious.

One of those "question all of what you hear and half of what you see" deals.

So much fake video of there for clicks.

Every redneck asshole on the planet has a challenger these days, and unless you sprung for the big engine my 986 is still faster, has a higher top speed, and can pull about 3 x the G's on a skid pad whichever package you bought.

Plus I bet you never have people trying to take pics with yours.

The hilarious part about this is that damn near every one of those I see has to pass me and rev the motor in an attempt to reassert their masculinity. Porsche makes them very insecure. They're outclassed and they know it.

Every redneck asshole on the planet has a challenger these days, and unless you sprung for the big engine my 986 is still faster, has a higher top speed, and can pull about 3 x the G's on a skid pad whichever package you bought.

Plus I bet you never have people trying to take pics with yours.

The hilarious part about this is that damn near every one of those I see has to pass me and rev the motor in an attempt to reassert their masculinity. Porsche makes them very insecure. They're outclassed and they know it.
That is a Plymouth Cuda... a real car....

I do believe the young ones are watching way too many of those Fast and Furious movies.
Now they are the 'wannabe's'.

I'm seeing similar driving on the I90 in north Idaho.
Speed limit is 70 and they are driving over 100 weaving in and out
of traffic. I'm praying for a State Patrol to pull them over, and praying
I don't become part of an accident.
Several times this year on a multiple lane freeway right during heavy traffic I have had vehicles pass at well over a hundred on the fucking shoulder. They blew past about twenty cars. Scared the shit out of me, because the idiot came out of nowhere.

That's when I wish there was a deer carcass or tire in the shoulder to Darwin the stupid fuckers.

Forum List

Back