This car accident looks fake...

I do believe the young ones are watching way too many of those Fast and Furious movies.
Now they are the 'wannabe's'.

I'm seeing similar driving on the I90 in north Idaho.
Speed limit is 70 and they are driving over 100 weaving in and out
of traffic. I'm praying for a State Patrol to pull them over, and praying
I don't become part of an accident.
There is a saying that i always say "Actions have consequences, do stupid stuff, bad things are going to happen".

That is a Plymouth Cuda... a real car....
You mean an old sled from the late 60s or early 70s?

That's an icon from Need for Speed 2. It's a pic from a video game. No wonder it doesn't look right. Kinda ironic considering the OP, ain't it?

Anywho that's about as far as you can get from a real car.

Google image search FTW.

Since I was a kid, I always wanted a 944. Thought that some day I could swing it. Just to get my foot in the door. Never got around to it, and could do much better now, but... Part of me still wants to check that box.
I always wanted the Jaguar XK series with the V-12 engine. Now adays with Biden's war on gasoline, i am so happy i never got one.

Power means nothing. Control is everything...

bambam.gif

Don't you two know a cuda when you see one... 440 under the hood will blow the doors off any 911 on the road....
Me? Dude, you didn't even realize that was a pic from a video game.

And no, it won't even come close.

Don't you two know a cuda when you see one... 440 under the hood will blow the doors off any 911 on the road....

I had a '72 225 slant six Duster... when it eventually rusted away I went to look at a '74 360 Duster and hoooolllly shit.

Skip to the end (6:00) if you don't want all the commentary.

Update... Cars from the 70s rock.

Last edited:
Crepitus you drive a girls car.... its a fact....
Somebody sounds jealous.

I have an old chevy 4x4, a minivan and a dinky little Kia as well. The two 'burbans and the other vans went with the business when I sold it this spring. I daily drive the van and my son is using the kia at the moment. The truck only comes out on the occasional weekend. It's not terribly pretty but it's very capable off-road for hunting and helping Pop out at the family farm.

And if you wanna characterize Porsche as a "girl car" it just shows how little you actually know about them.

I don't know how to upload from my pics.... so I found the closet thing I could...
The closest thing you could find was a slightly obstructed shot with an expensive payload and no real view of the vehicle.:rolleyes:

And you weren't trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Uh huh.

Sure.

We believe you.

lol.

You got busted, kid. Just man up and deal with it.

The closest thing you could find was a slightly obstructed shot with an expensive payload and no real view of the vehicle.:rolleyes:

And you weren't trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Uh huh.

Sure.

We believe you.

lol.

You got busted, kid. Just man up and deal with it.
I have a quad and I carry it in my truck up to the National forest behind my home... same color same exact Truck...

Forum List

Back