This Amazing 1964 Campaign Ad Predicted Donald Trump

Jesse Helms
That's one. Wow. And he for several reasons other than black civil rights.
Now you can't read!!! That's TWO. They're just the most famous. There were a lot more or they wouldn't have kept getting re-elected.

Jess Helms is not two.

Jeez ...
Nice trick, you edited out the other name. Are you trying to get yourself banned? You seem to forget that I'm not as stupid as you are.

I edited nothing. Brevity is the soul of wisdom. The rest of the thread is there and easily accessible by following the little arrows.

Yes, you mentioned Thurmond earlier and singularly. You mentioned Helms singularly.

If you will note, I stated three in response to G5000.

Is your safe space nearby?
What you said to G5000 is irrelevant to the topic. You tried to smartass your way out of a corner and were called on it. Be a man for a change and fess up.

Democrats who stopped voting Democrat when they realized the Democratic Party wasn't going to put up with their racist shit anymore.

Ri-iiiight.

How many Democrats of note became Republicans?

Names please.
The voters of the South. They're note worthy.

I need names of prominent Democrats who switched parties.

Otherwise, eat your beets.
Strom Thurmond.

Jesse Helms.

Mills Godwin.

You're welcome.

Ooh, three now.

The numbers are staggering.:laugh:

88% of Mississippians voted for Goldwater. How many is that?

So a Democrat used an actor to put together a contrived "I'm a Republican and they're not" cartoon? Gosh, that's something really unusual! All it shows is that the Democrats still rely on the public's unchanged gullibility with media.
What's contrived about it? He really was a Republican. The really gullible are those that think today's Republicans bear any resemblance to the party of Lincoln.
You do understand that Democrats today are even further away from Lincoln than Republicans today, right?

My God, are lefties so desperate that they would use a freaking dirty tricks LBJ 1964 political ad to try to undermine Trump? The guy could have been talking about Jimmie Carter or Hillary with a addadictemy.

Ri-iiiight.

How many Democrats of note became Republicans?

Names please.
The voters of the South. They're note worthy.

I need names of prominent Democrats who switched parties.

Otherwise, eat your beets.
Strom Thurmond.

Jesse Helms.

Mills Godwin.

You're welcome.

Ooh, three now.

The numbers are staggering.:laugh:

88% of Mississippians voted for Goldwater. How many is that?

And why did all those Democrats do that?

Though a myth may contain kernels of truth, they make it no less a myth. You really should do some research.

Forum List

Back