Republican Lawmaker Reaches New Level of Stupidity and Depravity

How stupid and depraved does one have to be to tell people to point a gun at a cop?

• You have to be Michelle Bachman dumb and Sarah Palin Depraved

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • You have to be Bush dumb and Cheney depraved.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You have to be tea party dumb and corporate Republican depraved.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
455b596158bd21f1664cde57a0390a1e
Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R), who is currently seeking her party’s nomination for an open U.S. House seat, said last week that she believes the right to self defense includes the right to aim your gun anyone who aims a gun at you, even if they are a law enforcement officer.
Nevada Lawmaker: It’s Okay To Aim Guns At Cops If They Aim At You First

Please please please Republican gun nuts aim your guns at cops so they will put you out of your misery and make the world a better place.

It's a scientific fact that Republicans are in most cases dumber than a box of rocks but so far this latest example of Republican retardation take the cake.

This is dumb on so many levels. Republicans hate the rule of law so it would follow that they hate cops because cops enforce the rule of law so chances are Republican gun fondlers think this is good advice. If a cop has his gun drawn on you he has the drop on you and by the time you pull your weapon that cop will put 6 40 cal rounds into your ignorant chest and you'll be dead before you hit the ground.

Cops have a tough enough job without more crazy righties gunning for them and putting them more on edge.

If a cop is holding a suspect at gun point they have a damn good reason for it but even if he has over reacted (cops are human) pulling a gun on him is as dumb as it gets but it you are rightie and a cop points his gun at you by all means pull your weapon on him so that he can shoot you dead, get a hero's commendation and rid the world of a scumbag.

When Sarah Palin's domestic abuser son was confronted by cops he pointed and assault rifle at them. Republican will kill cops if they are encouraged to do so.

It would depend upon WHY the cop is pointing his gun at you, wouldn't it?

I mean, DPRK cops point guns at those attempting to escape the Kim regime. Don't you think those people wish they had a gun to point back?

Republicans are both dumb and evil but the worst thing is their hatred for law and order and police which are the very things that gives us civilization. These degenerate gun fondling fools really want a world where people are living in bunkers and eating MREs.

Looks like this crazy Fiore nut lost any votes they would be getting from LEOs.

I mean, DPRK cops point guns at those attempting to escape the Kim regime. Don't you think those people wish they had a gun to point back?

This is not North Korea and American cops have sworn and oath to the Constitution. They are not the enemy of the American people. They are the people who help protect us from bad people. They are the people who put their lives on the line for us. There may be a few bad cops and in those cases they are held accountable thanks to smart people like Obama who have pushed for body cameras. I would also push for stricter laws governing cops.

American cops are held accountable and the ones in North Korea are not. Cops in the US go to jail when they break the law but all this is beside the point. Encouraging people to point guns are cops is so fucking stupid from every perspective. This Fiore bitch needs the taste slapped out of her mouth.

This is not North Korea

And why is that?

Because the US is a constitutional Democracy with 3 branches of government while North Korea is a dictatorship. The fact that you would even ask makes me think that you are one of those right wing whackos who would commit acts of violence against member or authority like so many of you righties have done.

Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R), who is currently seeking her party’s nomination for an open U.S. House seat, said last week that she believes the right to self defense includes the right to aim your gun anyone who aims a gun at you, even if they are a law enforcement officer.

Please please please Republican gun nuts aim your guns at cops so they will put you out of your misery and make the world a better place.

It's a scientific fact that Republicans are in most cases dumber than a box of rocks but so far this latest example of Republican retardation take the cake.

This is dumb on so many levels. Republicans hate the rule of law so it would follow that they hate cops because cops enforce the rule of law so chances are Republican gun fondlers think this is good advice. If a cop has his gun drawn on you he has the drop on you and by the time you pull your weapon that cop will put 6 40 cal rounds into your ignorant chest and you'll be dead before you hit the ground.

Cops have a tough enough job without more crazy righties gunning for them and putting them more on edge.

If a cop is holding a suspect at gun point they have a damn good reason for it but even if he has over reacted (cops are human) pulling a gun on him is as dumb as it gets but it you are rightie and a cop points his gun at you by all means pull your weapon on him so that he can shoot you dead, get a hero's commendation and rid the world of a scumbag.

When Sarah Palin's domestic abuser son was confronted by cops he pointed and assault rifle at them. Republican will kill cops if they are encouraged to do so.

slavery-and-government-300x300.jpg

This is not North Korea

And why is that?
C'mon billy! The woman made a stupid statement, and it is a little surprising coming from the self proclaiming "Law & Order" party. I even read a day or two ago of cops somewhere shooting at a 12 yr old kid who pointed a toy gun at them. This kind of stupid talk is not a Republican exclusive, although Ted Nugent IS one of a kind, and I'm glad he isn't the Democratic kind.

This is not North Korea

And why is that?

Because the US is a constitutional Democracy with 3 branches of government while North Korea is a dictatorship. The fact that you would even ask makes me think that you are one of those right wing whackos who would commit acts of violence against member or authority like so many of you righties have done.

You a funny mans.

This is not North Korea

And why is that?
C'mon billy! The woman made a stupid statement, and it is a little surprising coming from the self proclaiming "Law & Order" party. I even read a day or two ago of cops somewhere shooting at a 12 yr old kid who pointed a toy gun at them.

If I don't know it's a toy gun, I'll shoot him too, because death is final.

I think lack of laws for the common good is called chaos. Like looters during any disturbance .

Same with criminals in the US, they wish they had a gun to point back.

They do, because you people let them back on the streets.

I think lack of laws for the common good is called chaos. Like looters during any disturbance .
Ah. . . . but who decides what the "common good," is?

What we have now is largely an un-elected bureaucracy deciding that for us. The President, Senators, and representatives just do what they are told by this professional class of bureaucrats. Who are they to tell us what the "common good," is? They are in the business of creating and funding terrorists. They wouldn't know the "common good," if it fell out of the sky and hit them on the head. They create chaos and fear in order to become wealthy.

They do, because you people let them back on the streets.

I don't think my job has anything to do with letting US criminals back onto the streets.

Oh, did I tell you?

Firstly, the top eleven states for incarceration have Republicans in at least 2 of the three positions of power (House, Senate and Governor) in their state. Delaware is the first that has none. Delaware is the only one in the first 22.

The average crime rate of those first 11 states is 3676.264
The average crime rate of those first 22 states is 3273.218

The bottom ten states for incarceration, only one of them has Republicans in 3 places, 3 of them have two and the rest are majority Democrat.
Of the bottom 22, 9 are majority Republican, with only 4 having all three positions Republican (compared to 8 for the top 10).

The average crime rate of the bottom 10 states is 2309.27
The average crime rate for the bottom 22 states is 2563.145

So, it would seem that the states that lock more people up have higher levels of crime. I thought locking people up was supposed to reduce crime. Doesn't seem to work.

Which means that crime levels might have something to do with other factors. Like education.

There are 23 states with Republican House and Senate (or Unicamera) and Governor.

Their average high school graduation rate is 86.2%
Their average bachelor's degree rate is 25.4%

There are 12 states with 2 from those three positions of power.

Their average high school graduation rate is 87.1%
Their average bachelor's degree rate is 25.7

There are 6 states with one of these positions of power being Republican.

Their average high school graduation rate is 88.6
Their average bachelor's degree rate is 34.4

There are 7 states with none of these positions of power being Republican

Their average high school graduation rate is 86.4
Their average bachelor's degree rate is 30.6

So, on average states with only one or less of these positions being Republican will have a higher education achievement than those with 2 or more being Republican. (There are two states with one camera being joint Rep and Dem, the average education for all 15 states with one or less is 87.4 and 32.2)

The average graduation level for the top 11 states for incarceration levels is 83.1% and for bachelor's it's 25.25
The average graduation level for the bottom 11 states for incarceration levels is 88.5 and for bachelors it's 30.6

So, you can see that states that lock people up are likely to have LOWER levels of education and HIGHER crime levels. Is anyone surprised. Then they use locking people up as a policy that's easier than providing good education to kids, and makes everyone feel better about themselves, but DOES NOT help in the fight against crime as well as good education.

Fiore is a state assemblywoman here in Las Vegas and she's got a reputation for being a total nut job. She has no shot at getting the Republican nomination for the NV-03 race.

Did she start supporting Democrat policies? Then she is still not that stupid or depraved

Forum List

Back