TRUMP, the self financing billionaire DEMANDED $10MIL he gave his campaign be repaid by small donors

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
So the billionaire who could SELF FINANCE had his campaign managers and SON IN LAW begging, pleading put $50,000,000 in to the campaign for ad buys. Kushner, "he will never write the check!" Bannon begged. Kushner told him, unless he "is a lock", he won't write the check. Ask for half. FINALLY Kushner got Trump to pony up $10,000,000. Trump DEMANDED IT ALL BE RETURNED TO HIM. It was, From "Hobbits" and "Grundoons", small donor contributors Bannon named.

I almost feel sorry for his cult of followers, who I am sure, sent in their "small contributions" spiritedly and gladly. Even they don't deserve this! What a venal CHEAP petty prick!

Purported billionaire Donald Trump demanded small-donors pay back his $10 million investment in campaign: Woodward

BOB BRIGHAM
11 SEP 2018 AT 15:52 ET

Donald Trump’s lack of access to cash hindered his presidential campaign at a crucial point, veteran journalist Bob Woodward explained in his new book Fear.

Woodward explained the crucial role of son-in-law Jared Kushner, who, “without the title, was running the campaign, especially on money matters.”

In August of 2016, campaign chief executive officer Steve Bannon told Kushner that the campaign desperately needed Trump to write a $50 million check to the campaign for TV ads.

“He will never write a $50 million check,” Kushner replied. “Dude, we’re going to have this thing in a dead heat,” Bannon argued. “We need to finally go up on TV with something.”

“Steve, unless you can show him he’s a dead lock — I mean a dead lock — up three to five points, he’ll never write that size check,” Kushner predicted. The candidate’s son-in-law suggested asking for only half the amount. “He doesn’t have a lot of cash,” Kushner revealed.

“F*ck that,” Trump replied. “Where the f*ck’s the money?”

The next day Bannon asked for $10 million, which would be repaid to Trump as small dollar donors made contributions to the campaign. Bannon reportedly referred to people donating to the billionaire as “grundoons” or “hobbits.”

Two days later, Trump agreed to the $10 million advance. "Okay, fine, get off my back,” Trump told his campaign advisors.

The events were documented in chapter five of Robert Woodward’s new book, Fear: Trump in the White House.

Purported billionaire Donald Trump demanded small-donors pay back his $10 million investment in campaign: Woodward

Where was the demand? Lol
So the billionaire who could SELF FINANCE had his campaign managers and SON IN LAW begging, pleading put $50,000,000 in to the campaign for ad buys. Kushner, "he will never write the check!" Bannon begged. Kushner told him, unless he "is a lock", he won't write the check. Ask for half. FINALLY Kushner got Trump to pony up $10,000,000. Trump DEMANDED IT ALL BE RETURNED TO HIM. It was, From "Hobbits" and "Grundoons", small donor contributors Bannon named.

I almost feel sorry for his cult of followers, who I am sure, sent in their "small contributions" spiritedly and gladly. Even they don't deserve this! What a venal CHEAP petty prick!

BOB BRIGHAM
11 SEP 2018 AT 15:52 ET

Donald Trump’s lack of access to cash hindered his presidential campaign at a crucial point, veteran journalist Bob Woodward explained in his new book Fear.

Woodward explained the crucial role of son-in-law Jared Kushner, who, “without the title, was running the campaign, especially on money matters.”

In August of 2016, campaign chief executive officer Steve Bannon told Kushner that the campaign desperately needed Trump to write a $50 million check to the campaign for TV ads.

“He will never write a $50 million check,” Kushner replied. “Dude, we’re going to have this thing in a dead heat,” Bannon argued. “We need to finally go up on TV with something.”

“Steve, unless you can show him he’s a dead lock — I mean a dead lock — up three to five points, he’ll never write that size check,” Kushner predicted. The candidate’s son-in-law suggested asking for only half the amount. “He doesn’t have a lot of cash,” Kushner revealed.

“F*ck that,” Trump replied. “Where the f*ck’s the money?”

The next day Bannon asked for $10 million, which would be repaid to Trump as small dollar donors made contributions to the campaign. Bannon reportedly referred to people donating to the billionaire as “grundoons” or “hobbits.”

Two days later, Trump agreed to the $10 million advance. "Okay, fine, get off my back,” Trump told his campaign advisors.

The events were documented in chapter five of Robert Woodward’s new book, Fear: Trump in the White House.

I've been percolating about this particular thread for the past 15 minutes because it's such an astonishingly dumb thing to care about enough to put it in a book, much less to even make a thread about it. Only argument I could even come up with is that they're saying Trump is cheap because he didn't buy shit he didn't really need simply because "that's what everyone else did"?

Literally my next thought was, if only we could get some tight-wads like that in Congress... LOL

It's because he's not a billionaire.

And? Why does that matter either?
Doesn't to me, apparently it matters enough to him to lie to us about.

...Do you know the difference between "assets" and "hard cash"? If not, then you're not really qualified to discuss Trump's net worth.
Lol, don't be stupider than you have to be.

Why else hide his taxes returns?

Unless you think there's some kinda Russian smoking gun in them?

...Do you know the difference between "assets" and "hard cash"? If not, then you're not really qualified to discuss Trump's net worth.

His tax returns aren't going to list his cash or assets or net worth.

They probably aren't going to support his claims of billionaire hood either.

I've been percolating about this particular thread for the past 15 minutes because it's such an astonishingly dumb thing to care about enough to put it in a book, much less to even make a thread about it. Only argument I could even come up with is that they're saying Trump is cheap because he didn't buy shit he didn't really need simply because "that's what everyone else did"?

Literally my next thought was, if only we could get some tight-wads like that in Congress... LOL
I think the point is to show off the two faces of our Prez. From one side of his mouth he talks about self financing and plays the man of the people. Then from behind close doors he calls his donors hobbits and grundoons and pays himself back. I don’t think many are surprised. It is what it is. Haters will fuel their hate and supporters will ignore it.

They probably aren't going to support his claims of billionaire hood either.

Does your tax return show your net worth?
On what line?

Forum List

Back