Third Planned Parenthood Tape Drops

close your eyes, stephanie... i'm going to post some more uncomfortable facts of life.

Women around the world have used abortion to control their reproduction at every point in history, and in every known society – regardless of its legality.

In the United States, abortion was practiced until about 1880, by which time most states had banned it except to save the life of the woman. Anti-abortion legislation was part of a backlash against the growing movements for suffrage and birth control — an effort to control women and confine them to a traditional childbearing role.

History of Abortion in the U.S. - Our Bodies Ourselves

Not the point -- Stupid.

PP broke the fucking LAW.

Got it?

Didn't think so

I stopped listening to her making excuses way back about 20 pages

k18615575.jpg

By the 1960s, the Clergy Consultation Service on Abortion — a network of concerned pastors and rabbis, and feminist groups — had set up referral services to help women find safer illegal abortions.

Between 1967 and 1973, 14 states reformed and four states repealed restrictive abortion laws.

On Jan. 22, 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down all existing criminal abortion laws in the landmark Roe v. Wade decision. The court found that a woman’s decision to terminate a pregnancy in the first trimester was protected under the “right of privacy…founded in the Fourteenth Amendment’s concept of personal liberty.”

Guess you believe Dred Scott was correct also!

close your eyes, stephanie... i'm going to post some more uncomfortable facts of life.

Women around the world have used abortion to control their reproduction at every point in history, and in every known society – regardless of its legality.

In the United States, abortion was practiced until about 1880, by which time most states had banned it except to save the life of the woman. Anti-abortion legislation was part of a backlash against the growing movements for suffrage and birth control — an effort to control women and confine them to a traditional childbearing role.

History of Abortion in the U.S. - Our Bodies Ourselves

Not the point -- Stupid.

PP broke the fucking LAW.

Got it?

Didn't think so

I stopped listening to her making excuses way back about 20 pages

k18615575.jpg

By the 1960s, the Clergy Consultation Service on Abortion — a network of concerned pastors and rabbis, and feminist groups — had set up referral services to help women find safer illegal abortions.

Between 1967 and 1973, 14 states reformed and four states repealed restrictive abortion laws.

On Jan. 22, 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down all existing criminal abortion laws in the landmark Roe v. Wade decision. The court found that a woman’s decision to terminate a pregnancy in the first trimester was protected under the “right of privacy…founded in the Fourteenth Amendment’s concept of personal liberty.”

or for some of you: pretend they're an animal

and you wonder why i called you unintelligent...

i bet you actually think you made a good point there.

Repeat: Where - specifically - are they saying body parts are being sold at a profit - I'd like to see that in the context of a conversation, not a partial quote. You can provide that can't you?

It's a simple question, a simple mind should be able to provide an answer.

That's just juvenile.

You think they're stupid? You think they don't know that what they're doing is illegal?

Dope dealers don't say, "$100 for a bag of HEROINE" They say, $100 for a bag of snow, or ice, or -- whatever.

You're asking for us to provide you with a written confession on tape and in front of witnesses -- One of whom should be a Supreme Court Justice....

Stop being a juvenile. Because you are.

All we're asking for is an Investigation. Why is that so difficult of a concept for you to grasp?

Instead, you demand absolute PROOF before there is even an investigation.

Personally, I couldn't care less if every single dimocrap fetus in the Country is aborted.

Selling heroin on the streets is illegal.

PP providing medical research firms with donated tissue for a nominal fee is not.

Secretly recording a third party is also illegal in Ca.

JMO, but to really confront the secret tapers and editors, I think you have to keep the focus on their motives. They don't really give a crap about stem cells so much as they want to end ALL abortion, including things like the morning after pill and rape victims which a supermajority all agree are proper and should be easily available.

Americans are simply squeamish about using fetal tissue for medical research. And that goes beyond abortion. Scientists could create fetal tissue without "abortions." We need a separate debate about that. Given that something like 25% of us, ror more, will end up with Parkinsons, Alzheimers or plain old dementia, and fetal tissue may help treatment, we need a moral debate on that.

It's the conservatives trying to control women's uterus' - nice try though.

How many Men does PP treat? Not saying they don't treat any, but what percentage of their 'free stuff' goes to Men?

How many Men does PP screen for Prostate Cancer? (which more men get than women get breast cancer)

And trust me, the last thing on this earth I am interested in is your uterus.

This is pure selfishness on full parade. Not complicated at all

It's the conservatives trying to control women's uterus' - nice try though.

How many Men does PP treat? Not saying they don't treat any, but what percentage of their 'free stuff' goes to Men?

How many Men does PP screen for Prostate Cancer? (which more men get than women get breast cancer)

And trust me, the last thing on this earth I am interested in is your uterus.

This is pure selfishness on full parade. Not complicated at all

Which has what to do with anything?

JMO, but to really confront the secret tapers and editors, I think you have to keep the focus on their motives. They don't really give a crap about stem cells so much as they want to end ALL abortion, including things like the morning after pill and rape victims which a supermajority all agree are proper and should be easily available.

Americans are simply squeamish about using fetal tissue for medical research. And that goes beyond abortion. Scientists could create fetal tissue without "abortions." We need a separate debate about that. Given that something like 25% of us, ror more, will end up with Parkinsons, Alzheimers or plain old dementia, and fetal tissue may help treatment, we need a moral debate on that.

no they don't. that's a lie being used NOW to make excuses for these tapes

Bullshit, Steph. Lila Rose openly opposes abortion rights for rape victims. Stop lying.

Pro-Life Lila Rose Takes on NARAL President on CrossFire Over Abortion - Katie Pavlich

Lila Rose - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You'd think we were asking for the world to come to an end. with some of people freaking out justifying these tapes.

ALL they are asking it DEFUND taxpayers money's from PP

CALL your Representatives

Bullshit, Steph. Lila Rose openly opposes abortion rights for rape victims. Stop lying.

Pro-Life Lila Rose Takes on NARAL President on CrossFire Over Abortion - Katie Pavlich

Lila Rose - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I don't care you pick ONE group out of MILLIONS of people in this country. you all can abort your own children until your heart desires. we are asking PP be defunded of taxpayers monies.
Pay to kill you own children taxpayers are fed up with all of you and PP

Last edited:
live action is behind the videos, and Lila Rose is a well known activist who opposes all abortions. Live with if and don't EVER lie about it and expect me to remain civil.

live action is behind the videos, and Lila Rose is a well known activist who opposes all abortions. Live with if and don't EVER lie about it and expect me to remain civil.

I DON'T care who's behind it. I'm just glad they came out

And you are glad because it may help drum up support against abortion. And that's fine, but let's be honest.

I have mixed feelings on use of fetal tissue. I don't think abortion should be easy after 20 mos, and there should be some finding that there were serious physical or psychological issues at stake .... like fetus that was damaged or a woman without capacity to understand the issues at stake. But, the morning after pill should be made free and widely available.

I'm not sure abortion providers should be able to "sell" tissue. But, on the other hand, I don't see any moral issue if in vitro is used to make a zygot or stem cells. A test tube fetus of 4 weeks or so ..... no.

Forum List

Back