Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

Trump has drawn on the song several times to highlight his anti-migrant stance, reportedly drawing objections from Brown's family.

"A tenderhearted woman saw a poor, half-frozen snake," Trump said, reciting -- but not singing -- the song to the crowd.

"But instead of saying thanks, the snake gave her a vicious bite."

Trump, who will face Democratic President Joe Biden in November's polls, is using increasingly violent rhetoric around the country's migrant crisis.

At the same time, the lengthy recitation of "The Snake" drew a subdued reaction from the crowd of thousands gathered on a beach in Wildwood on the New Jersey shore.

Some looked on quizzically, while a man behind Trump shown on a big screen yawned, and a trickle of spectators made for the exits.

"Did everybody enjoy it? Don't enjoy, you should be -- you should be scared!" he said awkwardly, speaking off-the-cuff following his recitation from a crib sheet he had in his jacket pocket.

and?

:auiqs.jpg:

You people posted this kind of shit back in 2020. Biden beat the crap out of Trump back in 2020.
/----/ With the help of fake mail in ballots. This time it will be different.
1715518248006.png

There were about 5,000 people there. Here is a pan of the audience. If you have ever been to an SEC football game you know that isnt 80,000. If you have been to a SEC basketball game you know that isnt 15,000. that was between 5,000-6,000 people.

Translation: "Please Lord, make it stop!!!"

There were about 5,000 people there. Here is a pan of the audience. If you have ever been to an SEC football game you know that isnt 80,000. If you have been to a SEC basketball game you know that isnt 15,000. that was between 5,000-6,000 people.

Keep lying.

I used to think you had a brain...until you ran that thread about increased liquidity.

What "AP" means?

Seriously?

If only you could delete that devastatingly embarrassing post.

Humor me as I originally thought that it was a typo and you meant to say OP. I know about AP classes but I'm pretty sure that's not what you were talking about here.

Humor me as I originally thought that it was a typo and you meant to say OP. I know about AP classes but I'm pretty sure that's not what you were talking about here.

Associated Press.

Just another pyrrhic, blase' Leftist "news organization" that pretends to be authoritatively neutral and journalistic, but is now anything but.

In other words, just another Trump era TDS casualty.

Forum List

Back