Third Planned Parenthood Tape Drops

I've seen the videos, save it. Planned Parenthood is ghouls and pure evil

Yes. Because falsely captioned Hitler videos are the definitive source of truth....
Apparently you aren't nuanced enough to get the satire of political and current event humor.

*facepalm* Apparently you aren't nuanced enough to get the satire of political and current event humor.

Apparently you can'rt grasp the meaning of the video. You struggle in life,eh?

I've seen the videos, save it. Planned Parenthood is ghouls and pure evil

Yes. Because falsely captioned Hitler videos are the definitive source of truth....
Apparently you aren't nuanced enough to get the satire of political and current event humor.

*facepalm* Apparently you aren't nuanced enough to get the satire of political and current event humor.

Point proven!

cTLSL0z.png

You struggle in life,eh?

Though not by choice, I tolerate fools like you. The struggle is real.

You can't even grasp the obvious message in the video, you just sit there flapping your arms all confused and shit

Oh contrare....I grasp it perfectly. What I don't grasp is how in the fuck you can be so stupid as to take a sampling of suggestive innuendo and run rampant with it the way you do. Lunatics like you have been playing right into the Democrats' hands for years. You operate on 1% information, 99% make-believe in your own mind, and you expect people to buy into your nonsense. How's that Obama-born-in-Kenya thing working out for ya? Dip shits like you are the reason we have Obama.

You struggle in life,eh?

You can't even grasp the obvious message in the video, you just sit there flapping your arms all confused and shit

Oh contrare....I grasp it perfectly. What I don't grasp is how in the fuck you can be so stupid as to take a sampling of suggestive innuendo and run rampant with it the way you do. Lunatics like you have been playing right into the Democrats' hands for years. You operate on 1% information, 99% make-believe in your own mind, and you expect people to buy into your nonsense. How's that Obama-born-in-Kenya thing working out for ya? Dip shits like you are the reason we have Obama.

You're deflecting, admit you don't have a clue and stop making a jackass out of yourself.

You struggle in life,eh?

You're deflecting, admit you don't have a clue and stop making a jackass out of yourself.

Actually, you're the one making a jackass out of yourself. You're shouting "fire" in a crowded theater just because someone flicked their bic. And you're supposed to have me on ignore to boot.

More truths... the LEFT doesn't want to hear!

omp9JSU.jpg

Yep, just like they were bitching over some PICTURES being shown. this cartoon is disgusting but the truth. and damn how does it hurt. our society has been HAD .
and quite a few is going to hell

Last edited:
close your eyes, stephanie... i'm going to post some more uncomfortable facts of life.

Women around the world have used abortion to control their reproduction at every point in history, and in every known society – regardless of its legality.

In the United States, abortion was practiced until about 1880, by which time most states had banned it except to save the life of the woman. Anti-abortion legislation was part of a backlash against the growing movements for suffrage and birth control — an effort to control women and confine them to a traditional childbearing role.

History of Abortion in the U.S. - Our Bodies Ourselves

close your eyes, stephanie... i'm going to post some more uncomfortable facts of life.

Women around the world have used abortion to control their reproduction at every point in history, and in every known society – regardless of its legality.

In the United States, abortion was practiced until about 1880, by which time most states had banned it except to save the life of the woman. Anti-abortion legislation was part of a backlash against the growing movements for suffrage and birth control — an effort to control women and confine them to a traditional childbearing role.

Not the point -- Stupid.

PP broke the fucking LAW.

Got it?

Didn't think so

Because they DO, that makes it right and MORAL in the eyes of the scum of the earth.... thanks for affirming!...Ever think of women STOP FUKING? Men are animals, they're not going to do it, aren't fucking women supposed to be the mentally superior?

Not the point -- Stupid.

Got it?

Didn't think so

I stopped listening to her making excuses way back about 20 pages

Not the point -- Stupid.

Got it?

Didn't think so

I stopped listening to her making excuses way back about 20 pages

k18615575.jpg

By the 1960s, the Clergy Consultation Service on Abortion — a network of concerned pastors and rabbis, and feminist groups — had set up referral services to help women find safer illegal abortions.

Between 1967 and 1973, 14 states reformed and four states repealed restrictive abortion laws.

On Jan. 22, 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down all existing criminal abortion laws in the landmark Roe v. Wade decision. The court found that a woman’s decision to terminate a pregnancy in the first trimester was protected under the “right of privacy…founded in the Fourteenth Amendment’s concept of personal liberty.”

Forum List

Back