Third Planned Parenthood Tape Drops

who ends up with the money?

the extremely rich benefit

PP is as bad as sending the Jews to the ovens. 60MILLION and counting since 1979

based on the principals of Margaret Sanger

to rid the country of undesirable
Sanger wanted no such thing, at least if you mean by race. If you mean she didn't want unhealthy and stupid people to make babies, or anyone to make too many babies, then you are correct.
liar

Sanger wanted no such thing, at least if you mean by race. If you mean she didn't want unhealthy and stupid people to make babies, or anyone to make too many babies, then you are correct.

That is a lie and you are a liar.

But..... You're a dimocrap and dimocraps are the scum of the earth.....

How do you feel about living babies being torn apart while still alive so their organs can be harvested and sold to the highest bidder?

Oh? You'd rather change the subject?

That is a lie and you are a liar.

But..... You're a dimocrap and dimocraps are the scum of the earth.....

How do you feel about living babies being torn apart while still alive so their organs can be harvested and sold to the highest bidder?

Oh? You'd rather change the subject?
It's not a lie in any way, shape, or form.

And, it doesn't bother me. Abortion is brutal. Now you know.

having a baby can destroy the life of a woman-----under some circumstances

PP is as bad as sending the Jews to the ovens. 60MILLION and counting since 1979

EXACTLY. and then they wanted her on our money. that's how sick these people are.
and anyone who votes for the Democrat party is voting to CONTINUE this destruction of human lives.

And there you have it people.

The face of evil. The entire dimocrap scum party is evil.

A vote for those scum is a vote for pure, unadulterated EVIL

And there you have it people.

The face of evil. The entire dimocrap scum party is evil.

A vote for those scum is a vote for pure, unadulterated EVIL
Use the organs for science to, potentially, cure human diseases or, burn them as medical waste? Pick one.

Margaret sanger, Karl Marx, and Charles Darwin have been misrepresented by
bigoted bastards who attempt to represent themselves as "saints"

Use the organs for science to, potentially, cure human diseases or, burn them as medical waste? Pick one.

scumbag pile of shit.....

Not the point..... They have a choice -- Kill the infant painlessly using a glycoside (digoxin) or dismember it while it's still alive so they can harvest the organs for sale to the highest bidder

You ignore that point because you are not only scum, you are a coward.

YOU are scum.

scumbag pile of shit.....

Not the point..... They have a choice -- Kill the infant painlessly using a glycoside (digoxin) or dismember it while it's still alive so they can harvest the organs for sale to the highest bidder

You ignore that point because you are not only scum, you are a coward.

YOU are scum.

I am asking this question because I do not know---and, apparently, you do. How do you know how the abortions are accomplished? I have never heard of using
digoxin to do an abortion-----very early on the standard as far as I know is-----a simple D & C----ie a mechanical scraping of the uterine wall. You seem to suggest that just scraping the uterine contents out of the uterus is the way to go
if you want to salvage fetal tissue-------are you sure? I am pro-choice for many reasons-----but also insist that girls be cautioned against using abortion for as birth control method of choice----for many reasons. When I was a kid this discussion would be something for girls "health class"

EXACTLY. and then they wanted her on our money. that's how sick these people are.
and anyone who votes for the Democrat party is voting to CONTINUE this destruction of human lives.

not only the destruction of human life

but the destruction to benefit the rich

how does it "benefit the rich"--------could you define "the rich"?

Tiller The Baby Killer pioneered its use.

Kermit Gosnell of "It's a local story" fame continued its use.

If you choose to stick your head in the sand and avoid the truth of what's going on in these murder camps, that's on you. I am not interested in bringing you up to date over the last 10 year period of abortion history. It sickens me to even think about it.

Real easy to find. Here's just one link (of thousands)

Late-Term Abortion

The induction abortion with the use of digoxin injection was pioneered by late-term abortionist George R. Tiller of Wichita, Kansas, and is now widely used throughout the United States by the few abortionists who are willing to admit they do the late-term procedures. It has replaced the live partial birth abortion method since the Partial Birth Abortion Ban act was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court in April, 2007.

You see what they call all you who are PRO-LIFE?
That thing called Richards is one evil and nasty human being. if he's even that
Video of that piece of trash and that Seffie ass sniffer at the site. YOU WON'T get the truth from these LAMESTREAM medias folks.

SNIP:
Planned Parenthood President: People Behind Harvesting Videos Are Bombers and Murderers (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Jul 30th, 2015 8:10 am

Planned Parenthood President Cecille Richards appeared on This Week ABC Sunday morning and defended the organization against the baby organ harvesting videos released by Center of Medical Progress.

all of it here
Planned Parenthood President People Behind Harvesting Videos Are Bombers and Murderers VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit

The murderers at PP admitted to harvesting fetal tissue and organs for profit. No more doubt about it.

“We’d have to do a little bit of training with the providers or something to make sure that they don’t crush” fetal organs during 2nd trimester abortions, says Ginde, brainstorming ways to ensure the abortion doctors at PPRM provide usable fetal organs.

When the buyers ask Ginde if “compensation could be specific to the specimen?” Ginde agrees, “Okay.” Later on in the abortion clinic’s pathological laboratory, standing over an aborted fetus, Ginde responds to the buyer’s suggestion of paying per body part harvested, rather than a standard flat fee for the entire case: “I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.”

The murderers at PP admitted to harvesting fetal tissue and organs for profit. No more doubt about it.

“We’d have to do a little bit of training with the providers or something to make sure that they don’t crush” fetal organs during 2nd trimester abortions, says Ginde, brainstorming ways to ensure the abortion doctors at PPRM provide usable fetal organs.

When the buyers ask Ginde if “compensation could be specific to the specimen?” Ginde agrees, “Okay.” Later on in the abortion clinic’s pathological laboratory, standing over an aborted fetus, Ginde responds to the buyer’s suggestion of paying per body part harvested, rather than a standard flat fee for the entire case: “I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.”

Pure evil....

Pure evil....

Lass..... I hate to tell you this but most dimocraps are. They really are.

Hate me all you want, but most dimocraps, including their ardent supporters, are some evil scumbags.

Pure evil....

Lass..... I hate to tell you this but most dimocraps are. They really are.

Hate me all you want, but most dimocraps, including their ardent supporters, are some evil scumbags.
Seems to me like the republican led congress is snowing you dumb repubs again. I wonder why they are sitting on their hands again with all this supposed evidence?

Forum List

Back