They're Already Digging the Dirt on The Donald

Here he is saying he wants to date his daughter:

No, he said that if she was not his daughter, THEN he would date her.
He is a good father, he has a healthy family and excellent and beautiful children.

The more the establishment spews hate on Trump, the more popular he gets.

Says one who knows nothing about his children.

But the kids aren't running. People will be voting for the father of illegit, drunk, drug, spoiled and useless who shit on the Little People and owe the 1%. And trophy hunters for threatened and endangered.

Pretty much the same as what Fred Drumpf raised. Except Fred made his money scamming govt programs while Duh ado mild had 2-5 million $ given to him.

It's true that the less qualified we learn he is, the more the gullible love him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting. Let's say Donald is worth $2 billion. He says more, but let's stay on the low side. If he started with the top end of your scale, $5 million, that represents a 400 X increase. Do you still want to say his business acumen disqualifies him?

Please quote where I wrote that.

I didn't but being the beneficiary of enormous wealth and privilege qualifies him for that and that alone.

That's why he refuses to tell the truth - about anything and everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I am very rich and when elected I will be the Best!"

Trump Platform

Democrats salivating
Trump's 12 Years of Audits 'Very Unusual,' Ex-IRS Agent Says

Donald Trump’s disclosure that his tax returns have been under review by the Internal Revenue Service for the past 12 years reflects a “very unusual” level of scrutiny by tax authorities, according to a former Internal Revenue Service agent who now works as an accountant for wealthy people.

“He signed his name to a return in which the IRS is finding problems for the past 12 years,” said Alan Olsen, the managing partner of Greenstein Rogoff Olsen & Co. LLP, an accounting firm in Fremont and Palo Alto, California that caters to wealthy Silicon Valley clients.

Democrats salivating
Trump's 12 Years of Audits 'Very Unusual,' Ex-IRS Agent Says

Donald Trump’s disclosure that his tax returns have been under review by the Internal Revenue Service for the past 12 years reflects a “very unusual” level of scrutiny by tax authorities, according to a former Internal Revenue Service agent who now works as an accountant for wealthy people.

“He signed his name to a return in which the IRS is finding problems for the past 12 years,” said Alan Olsen, the managing partner of Greenstein Rogoff Olsen & Co. LLP, an accounting firm in Fremont and Palo Alto, California that caters to wealthy Silicon Valley clients.

Really, I would love to know why....if it is true. Has anyone checked Donald's word? It isn't like he would not make that up, like he has many other things.

I can smell the desperation in this thread clear out here in California.

Chief, the Dems are compiling a folder on Trump that will make him look worse than Hitler. It is going to be HILARIOUS!

JimH, does the H stand for Hillary, or Hitler, or Both?

hitlery.jpg

Here he is saying he wants to date his daughter:

Pretty much sewing up the NASCAR vote

He was joking............not something I'd say....but it doesn't give me the rage that some have.................It's his off beat way of saying he has a great looking daughter...............

Your still trying to get mileage out of it...............and from the view................winning program.........LOL

Trump shows no fear when facing adversity. Refreshing that Trump has a pair.

As an example; the GOP has been demonizing/digging up dirt on Clinton since it became apparent she was going to run for president. Take the two plus year Benghazi investigation, which one of the GOP top dogs admitted was political and they are using tax payer money for their political witch hunt. So far, the tax payers haven't got their monies worth, where's the meat?
And they have been trying to dig up dirt on Sanders. Would that qualify for "already"?

So, the thread's title says; "They're already digging the dirt on The Donald". Already? Exactly how long ago did Trump throw his hat in the ring? Yesterday? A week ago? A month ago? :confused-84:

As an example; the GOP has been demonizing/digging up dirt on Clinton since it became apparent she was going to run for president. Take the two plus year Benghazi investigation, which one of the GOP top dogs admitted was political and they are using tax payer money for their political witch hunt. So far, the tax payers haven't got their monies worth, where's the meat?
And they have been trying to dig up dirt on Sanders. Would that qualify for "already"?

So, the thread's title says; "They're already digging the dirt on The Donald". Already? Exactly how long ago did Trump throw his hat in the ring? Yesterday? A week ago? A month ago? :confused-84:
Hillary has made her own baggage and no one is to be blamed for bringing it up................She is a Liar and a Hard Core establishment candidate................and in the end the anti establishment rhetoric of this country will be her undoing.................

Trump plays to the MOB..............which is a standard Dem tactic............which is worked for them in the past and he will use it against them................which is why the Media and the establishment are baffled................Dem strategist aren't baffled...............because they have been using these tactics forever.................

If we were to run on the issues and not the MUD then there are better options than Trump or the laughable of more of the same by Hillary, and Tax the hell out of anything that moves Bernie Campaigns..................

I'm hard core on Carson because his views are good.............and I agree with a lot that he says...............he will lose of course.....................because the American people want a Reality TV show.................and that is what we will get from this election.

I think the next President will either be Ms Clinton or one of her larger financial supporters.
Larger donors like China?
Lest We Forget Chinagate, The Most Serious Scandal in US History | www.independentsentinel.com

You shouldn't be ashamed that you're supporting one of Hillary's larger contributors...you're a Trump supporter which means you have an IQ near 2 or something like that.
China gave a lot more and got a lot more in return, like nuclear missile technology to be used against us. Are you ashamed that you're supporting a traitor? You should be.

Forum List

Back