Influential Republicans urge party to unit to stop Trump

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/09/gregg-sununu-urge-republicans-to-unite-against-trump-cruz/80050866/

. "If four people come out of South Carolina, we're headed into a brokered convention," said Gregg, a former governor and senator from New Hampshire who backs Jeb Bush.

Sununu, a former governor of New Hampshire, is neutral in the Republican race except for Trump and Cruz: "I think they're both terrible."

The nomination of either would lead to a Republican defeat in the fall and loss of control in the U.S. Senate, they said.

DESPERATION FROM THE GOP! The smell of victory!

And you, thread after thread about Trump, he obviously has occupied some of that vacant space in your head....rent free

And you, thread after thread about Trump, he obviously has occupied some of that vacant space in your head....rent free
The OP must have missed the memo. Republican voters do NOT take marching orders from the RNC. The RNC takes marching orders from US.

And the RNC can bring out anybody they want. Because its Trump and they can go to hell.

The OP must have missed the memo. Republican voters do NOT take marching orders from the RNC. The RNC takes marching orders from US.

And the RNC can bring out anybody they want. Because its Trump and they can go to hell.

Well to be fair you're talking about people that take orders and walk in step to the DNC, they think everyone is as gullible as they are

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/09/gregg-sununu-urge-republicans-to-unite-against-trump-cruz/80050866/

. "If four people come out of South Carolina, we're headed into a brokered convention," said Gregg, a former governor and senator from New Hampshire who backs Jeb Bush.

Sununu, a former governor of New Hampshire, is neutral in the Republican race except for Trump and Cruz: "I think they're both terrible."

The nomination of either would lead to a Republican defeat in the fall and loss of control in the U.S. Senate, they said.

Victory for whom? Sununu and these people are worried about Trump becoming president.

Biggest suckers are Fox News

They spent ten years creating a base that hates government, hates foreigners, hates Muslims

Then looks in shock as Trump exploits that base

Biggest suckers are Fox News

They spent ten years creating a base that hates government, hates foreigners, hates Muslims

Then looks in shock as Trump exploits that base

Do you watch Fox News? My guess is no.

The most interesting thing about Trump is he's not an idelog. In some ways it's good and in some ways that's bad. Politicians on both sides have been screwing this country up long enough. I'm all for giving a non politician a chance. I would have preferred cruz but it doesn't look like that's happening.

Well, influential citizens wanted to stop that Obama and now the corrupted old fogie Hillary, but we see how that went. man you people hate this Democracy thing in trying to stop an American citizen from running for President when they have EVERY RIGHT to do it. the left/dems are scared shitless over Trump. how sweet

If they had any influence at all they would have already stopped him.
The republican establishment has lost its influence, Jim.

Trump hasn't even shown that he understands much about the government or what certain aspects of his role as president should be.

Shit................he didn't even know what the nuclear triad is. Although I wouldn't expect many civilians to know what it is, I DO expect the future CIC to know what it is.

What is the difference between RWrs who start threads about Trump and LWrs who start threads about Trump?
Common sense. Trump supporters have it. Trump opposition doesn't.
How do you tell the difference? Just by looking at the Thread titles?

Here, just a few minutes ago, were the posters who started a thread with the word "Trump" in the title....these threads were on the first page of "New Posts"

TemplarKormac
Don'tTazMeBro
Tom Horn
Weatherman2020
ClosedCaption
Stephanie
Super_Lantern

Now...how are you telling the common sense from that?

Forum List

Back