They're Already Digging the Dirt on The Donald

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This shouldn't surprise anybody. Trump is a New Yorker and one of the big deals for his fellow Yawkers is Howard (the slime bag) Stern. From the 1900s and early 2000s,

Trump would appear on Stern's slimy show and, of course as expected, he said some things he knew the audience wanted to hear.

He's a salesman.

Well, I won't be a bit surprised to see snippets of this coming out real soon in an effort to derail the Trump Express. And, I'm not surprised it showed up so soon on the Leftist BuzzFeed @ Donald Trump Said A Lot Of Gross Things About Women On "Howard Stern"

And, of course, all the Shrillary robots will completely dismiss or ignore the gross things she's said about our military and, yes, blacks. :ahole-1:

This shouldn't surprise anybody. Trump is a New Yorker and one of the big deals for his fellow Yawkers is Howard (the slime bag) Stern. From the 1900s and early 2000s,

Trump would appear on Stern's slimy show and, of course as expected, he said some things he knew the audience wanted to hear.

He's a salesman.

Well, I won't be a bit surprised to see snippets of this coming out real soon in an effort to derail the Trump Express. And, I'm not surprised it showed up so soon on the Leftist BuzzFeed @ Donald Trump Said A Lot Of Gross Things About Women On "Howard Stern"

And, of course, all the Shrillary robots will completely dismiss or ignore the gross things she's said about our military and, yes, blacks. :ahole-1:
So? It's not like Trump was going after the women vote anyways.

He's a salesman.

trump the slime ball is well know for years to New Yorker's , he is pushing the rube button in flyover country and is playing the rubes for all its worth

He's a salesman.

We should show the video of Megyn Kelly talking about her breasts on Howard Stern at the same time......sort of a tit for tat.

Here he is saying he wants to date his daughter:

No, he said that if she was not his daughter, THEN he would date her.
He is a good father, he has a healthy family and excellent and beautiful children.

The more the establishment spews hate on Trump, the more popular he gets.

Uhh...how long did you have to sharpen the scalpel to split that hair? You're almost as sick as he is.

Just as all the lies and corruption seems to shed off Shrillary's back, these so-called scandals about Trump will too.

He's a salesman.

So? It's not like Trump was going after the women vote anyways.

or the black vote, or the Hispanic vote, or the military vote, or the.....Get the Message?

Sounds like no one's going after the American vote. Guess that's what identity politics gets you. Divide and conquer. Split the people up into warring factions. The smaller the groups are, the easier they are to control.

He is a good father, he has a healthy family and excellent and beautiful children.

Says one who knows nothing about his children.

But the kids aren't running. People will be voting for the father of illegit, drunk, drug, spoiled and useless who shit on the Little People and owe the 1%. And trophy hunters for threatened and endangered.

Pretty much the same as what Fred Drumpf raised. Except Fred made his money scamming govt programs while Duh ado mild had 2-5 million $ given to him.

It's true that the less qualified we learn he is, the more the gullible love him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the kids aren't running. People will be voting for the father of illegit, drunk, drug, spoiled and useless who shit on the Little People and owe the 1%. And trophy hunters for threatened and endangered.

Pretty much the same as what Fred Drumpf raised. Except Fred made his money scamming govt programs while Duh ado mild had 2-5 million $ given to him.

It's true that the less qualified we learn he is, the more the gullible love him.

Interesting. Let's say Donald is worth $2 billion. He says more, but let's stay on the low side. If he started with the top end of your scale, $5 million, that represents a 400 X increase. Do you still want to say his business acumen disqualifies him?

Sounds like no one's going after the American vote. Guess that's what identity politics gets you. Divide and conquer. Split the people up into warring factions. The smaller the groups are, the easier they are to control.

Drumpf hires foreign and illegal help so I guess that's his demographic. If you want to actually work for Drumpf, you'll have to go to Mexico or China. (Does anyone know if he's also in India?)

He works for Drumpf and the other 1% thieves. He says he's cutting their taxes and raising ours. Another indication of the votes he's after. Oh yeah, and he hates everybody and tells RWNJs they should too.

Drumpf hires foreign and illegal help so I guess that's his demographic. If you want to actually work for Drumpf, you'll have to go to Mexico or China. (Does anyone know if he's also in India?)

He works for Drumpf and the other 1% thieves. He says he's cutting their taxes and raising ours. Another indication of the votes he's after. Oh yeah, and he hates everybody and tells RWNJs they should too.

You're proving my point.

Interesting. Let's say Donald is worth $2 billion. He says more, but let's stay on the low side. If he started with the top end of your scale, $5 million, that represents a 400 X increase. Do you still want to say his business acumen disqualifies him?

Please quote where I wrote that.

I didn't but being the beneficiary of enormous wealth and privilege qualifies him for that and that alone.

That's why he refuses to tell the truth - about anything and everything.

Forum List

Back