Trump Now Wears Bulletproof Vest Due to Massive Number of Death Threats

el Chapo put a $100 million bounty on his head. Wonder if there are more. And, Lord knows there's a lot of crazies out there. Here's a story @ NY Times Columnist Jokes About Assassination Attempt Ending Trump’s Campaign

Oh yeah – he's ready as he always carries a pistol – in those states where it's permitted and he has a CC for it.
A very sick world we are all now inhabiting.
I give Trump a lot of credit and admiration for daring to run in this climate where your life is always at stake.
Too many devils like el chapo and china and russia and international conspiracies and of course islamic terrorism.
I wish him well.

Well, if he keeps saying the inflammatory rhetoric that he continually does, you've gotta figure that he's gonna piss off someone.

I hope nothing bad happens to him though, it would be really ugly for the elections.

el Chapo put a $100 million bounty on his head. Wonder if there are more. And, Lord knows there's a lot of crazies out there. Here's a story @ NY Times Columnist Jokes About Assassination Attempt Ending Trump’s Campaign

Oh yeah – he's ready as he always carries a pistol – in those states where it's permitted and he has a CC for it.

Sure he does. :gay: Because he said so and you bought it. :rofl:
Even better, your link goes to -------------- Alex Jones.

:lmao:

Too bad he's been wearing a fact-proof vest the entire time....

I thought he was for NYC gun control.

He was/is - that's why he has a Concealed Carry Permit and uses it daily.

I'll take "Where the fuck is the link?" for 200, Alex.

Like a lizard's tail, trump can shed his hair and while the predator is busy eating that trump can escape. Then comb over more hair later.

The wonders of nature.

Stop to think about that for a moment. Really? You want that aging Hippie to have his finger on the Doomsday Machine? You want HIM to support and defend the constitution and defend you and me?

Read more of this particular story @
Trump Discloses Concealed Carry Permit in Defending Second Amendment

I give Trump a lot of credit and admiration for daring to run in this climate where your life is always at stake.
Too many devils like el chapo and china and russia and international conspiracies and of course islamic terrorism.
I wish him well.

You do understand that Trumps' only job is to make sure the GOP doesn't win the White House.

I wish him well.

You do understand that Trumps' only job is to make sure the GOP doesn't win the White House.

No, I guess I do not?

Honestly, that sounds enormously ambitious and bizarre to me. Especially when one realizes there are enough poor people, blacks, minorities and females in this nation who historically vote democrat by a large margin, that the democrat will win the white house anyway. If these clueless cretins can vote for obama a second time around they will vote for anybody!

Trump is probably running because he, like us, cannot stand how this nation is dying and being a laughing stock. He cannot stand how worthless politicians are on both sides of the aisle. He has an ego and enjoys the glow. Put it all together he decided to run. I think he was surprised himself how well he was received and hence he had to make the choice do I really go forward with this now or drop out? I guess he figured he has gone too far so now he has no choice but to go forward with it. And he is willing to risk his life and sacrifice many good years for the better of this nation anyway, for his own sense of doing something important (at least, that's my hunch)

Last edited:

Stop to think about that for a moment. Really? You want that aging Hippie to have his finger on the Doomsday Machine? You want HIM to support and defend the constitution and defend you and me?

You did this before in its own thread, and I stopped it in its tracks with the same question I'm about to stop this post with:

When has Bernie Sanders ever been a warmonger?

Wanna review his stance on Iraq?

No, I don't think you do.

Risible to think Nutty Old Uncle Bernie a "warmonger".

He's just a cuddly old fella come down out of the Vermont farmhouse attic with bags of free stuff. Truly an American Santa Claus!

Why, if you look in that bag you won't even find a wooden rifle or rubber dagger.

Oh poster please. All that is is a hot-air claim from a known liar that "I have a license to carry". If you're buying that snake oil you're as gullible as it gets.

Forum List

Back