They would be alive today if they followed this advice: Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Eric Garner,

No evidence of that? "Put your hands behind your back." (Subject complies). Get in the car. (Subject complies). Yip. That's the way to stay alive.
The PC Police won't admit to this, regardless of how obvious it is.

Maybe they like things just the way they are.

Hey, what's a few deaths? The ends justify the means for zealots.

Who are you talking about, exactly? You have a problem with people who have a problem with the police beating, abusing, killing citizens for what are at the very most minor crimes?

That's pretty sick on your part.
You choose to completely ignore the FACT that so many of these people CHOSE to resist arrest.

You choose to spin and deflect for people who are breaking the law simply because of color of their skin, ultimately enabling their behavior and causing more damage to their race, all for your political gain and to "feel" better about yourself, a tactic the PC Police have been leveraging for decades now at profound, inter-generational expense to American Blacks.

You're defending the cops BECAUSE these dead guys were black.

Here's the OP's reasoning in another context.

A woman gets assaulted by a would-be rapist. The woman fights back, resists him, so he beats her into submission. She later dies of her injuries that he inflicts.

The Publius logic: The woman would probably be alive today if she hadn't resisted the rapist.

So the cop is the rapist and the criminal is the victim? So now arresting someone = rape? Do you understand how stupid you look right now? Please tell me you aren't serious.

I applied the exact logic you used to try to blame the black victims.

They would be alive today if they followed this advice: Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, .. .. .. .. etc etc etc
]

It has nothing to do with race?

So you just happened to choose to mention only black guys? Pure coincidence?

lol

Funny we never heard this argument from the Right regarding Randy Weaver and family or David Koresh...

...in fact from then till now I think it's fair to say we heard exactly the opposite line of argument.

Because that is the narrative the left is pushing. Others here have rightly pointed out whites with similar circumstances. I don't comment on those because whites are largely unsympathetic and non-defensive of their own thugs.

You don't comment on those because they are white and you hold them to a different standard.

YOUR narrative here is,

you black people refuse to be perfect, so don't complain if the cops kill you.

Who said perfect? Whites don't complain about their thugs getting shot. Blacks will defend their thugs no matter how innocent or guilty their thugs are.

Whites don't complain? Tim McVeigh blew up a federal building over Waco and Ruby Ridge.

No evidence of that? "Put your hands behind your back." (Subject complies). Get in the car. (Subject complies). Yip. That's the way to stay alive.

Who are you talking about, exactly? You have a problem with people who have a problem with the police beating, abusing, killing citizens for what are at the very most minor crimes?

You choose to completely ignore the FACT that so many of these people CHOSE to resist arrest.

You choose to spin and deflect for people who are breaking the law simply because of color of their skin, ultimately enabling their behavior and causing more damage to their race, all for your political gain and to "feel" better about yourself, a tactic the PC Police have been leveraging for decades now at profound, inter-generational expense to American Blacks.

Yes, the standard "you're a racist" PC Police response, illustrating my point perfectly.

Thanks. You folks are very dependable.

They would be alive today if they followed this advice: Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, .. .. .. .. etc etc etc
]

lol

Funny we never heard this argument from the Right regarding Randy Weaver and family or David Koresh...

...in fact from then till now I think it's fair to say we heard exactly the opposite line of argument.

Because that is the narrative the left is pushing. Others here have rightly pointed out whites with similar circumstances. I don't comment on those because whites are largely unsympathetic and non-defensive of their own thugs.

You don't comment on those because they are white and you hold them to a different standard.

YOUR narrative here is,

Who said perfect? Whites don't complain about their thugs getting shot. Blacks will defend their thugs no matter how innocent or guilty their thugs are.

How much less than perfect was the 12 year old in Cleveland shot dead because he had a toy gun?

How much more perfect did his behavior have to be to keep him alive?

Yes, the standard "you're a racist" PC Police response, illustrating my point perfectly.

The NEW cards are played by racists like you accusing your critics of playing the race card.

The NEW cards are played by racists like you accusing your critics of playing the race card.
And again!

Good good good!

:rock:

And again!

Good good good!

As long as you keep insisting that these black guys got what was coming to them, i.e., death,

then you will remain a proven racist.

And again!

Good good good!

As long as you keep insisting that these black guys got what was coming to them, i.e., death,

DING!

Right to the lies you go, as always when you are challenged.

You get one "That's not what I said", and you just used it.

You literally can't help yourself.

And again!

Good good good!

DING!

Sure it's what you said. I describe how you say it in my post about the new racism.

And btw, some of us haven't forgot how you blamed ME and others for the two COPS being killed after Eric Garner was killed.

And again!

Good good good!

DING!

Sure it's what you said. I describe how you say it in my post about the new racism.

And btw, some of us haven't forgot how you blamed ME and others for the two COPS being killed after Eric Garner was killed.
You're lying about that, too.

Or, maybe you're not.

It may be that your strict adherence to your hardcore partisan ideology has so distorted your thought processes that you actually believe that stuff.

You folks remain a fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study. Incredibly binary, simplistic, shallow, angry, sensitive, aggressive.

Whatever makes you "feel" better about yourself, I know how important that is to you folks.

And again!

Good good good!

DING!

You're lying about that, too.

Or, maybe you're not.

It may be that your strict adherence to your hardcore partisan ideology has so distorted your thought processes that you actually believe that stuff.

You folks remain a fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study. Incredibly binary, simplistic, shallow, angry, sensitive, aggressive.

Whatever makes you "feel" better about yourself, I know how important that is to you folks.

I proved it to you at the time, point by point, word for word.

But it's hardly surprising that a guy like you who would defend the cops for shooting a 12 year old with a toy gun,

because it was the 12 year old's fault,

would also deny what he's said in the past.

--- And then what?

Again, this is a profoundly naïve take on how the world works. Unless you live inside a script of "Leave It to Beaver".

After that you protest your innocence in civil society. A civil society has a venue for such things. Its called a court of law.

A civil society does, but in our society the one with the most money to pay lawyers wins, just like all other first, second and third world countries.

Ah, yes. The endless liberal fascination with the concept that being rich is more pleasant and easier than being poor.

I'll laugh at anyone who claims being rich is harder or more unpleasant than being poor because they deserve to be laughed at for being such a fucking asshat

You miss the point. I didn't say being rich was harder or more unpleasant, because I'm not a leftist, so I don't consider it a virtue to tout one's victimhood.

I said leftists are endlessly fascinated and shocked by the fact that being rich is more pleasant than being poor. It's ridiculous, listening to you fools trot it out like you just discovered this "outrage".

Don't resist arrest.

Your chances of surviving the experience will be significantly higher.

As we have seen with most of these examples.

Asking too much, maybe.

:rolleyes-41:

I love the obedient nature of our nutters and fence sitters. That is....until they are asked to obey some authority that they don't think they should obey. Then......the rugged tough guys come out.

And yet we're still not piss-stupid enough to assault law enforcement officers and consider it our "right" to do so.

Don't resist arrest.

Your chances of surviving the experience will be significantly higher.

As we have seen with most of these examples.

Asking too much, maybe.

:rolleyes-41:

I love the obedient nature of our nutters and fence sitters. That is....until they are asked to obey some authority that they don't think they should obey. Then......the rugged tough guys come out.

Yeah put them in line at the TSA and they become Captain Constitution

"THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! I HAVE TO TAKE OFF MAH SHOES!!!! THIS IS AMERICA!!"

And we STILL don't advocate assaulting the TSA officials.

You're absolutely correct. The end DOES justify the means in the eyes of those nutters who cheer on rioters and looters to advance "black equality".

Thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited:
The message to black Americans is, as the OP is pointing out,

this is a country where the police can kill you with the slightest of pretext.

Proceed at your own peril.

]

lol

YOUR narrative here is,

How much less than perfect was the 12 year old in Cleveland shot dead because he had a toy gun?

How much more perfect did his behavior have to be to keep him alive?

Gee, you race relations experts have an answer for everything else, why no answer here?

You know, you could answer, the policeman was wrong and this was a terrible tragedy and a crime that the cop should be severely punished for.

You could answer that if you weren't a bunch of racist fuckwits.

Here's the OP's reasoning in another context.

A woman gets assaulted by a would-be rapist. The woman fights back, resists him, so he beats her into submission. She later dies of her injuries that he inflicts.

The Publius logic: The woman would probably be alive today if she hadn't resisted the rapist.

Yeah, I got it. The woman getting raped fights back against her rapist. Once she calls the police to catch the rapist YOU are going to claim that the police are going to rape the rapist when they are forced to use force upon the rapist resisting arrest. You're then going to protest in solidarity with the rapist in the streets demanding "justice for the rapist," as you burn, loot and destroy. Then you're going to claim that rape did not warrant the force it took to arrest the rapist who was resisting arrest. I got it. You failed logic didn't you?

]

lol

YOUR narrative here is,

Whites don't complain? Tim McVeigh blew up a federal building over Waco and Ruby Ridge.

With your feeble mind, something tells me that you were either very young or haven't been born yet by the time that event happened.

Forum List

Back