They would be alive today if they followed this advice: Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Eric Garner,

"If they had each complied with the police they would still be alive today."

No evidence of that.

No matter how many more threads you post

(Why is this in Politics instead of Law Enforcement? Oh wait, I forgot who posted the thread. Never mind)

:rolleyes:

I remember when lethal force was used only when they were facing lethal force.

I remember when it was considered to be the height of cowardice to shoot someone in the back.

I remember when cops didn't shoot people for following their instructions.

But, Blacks have always been gunned down by cops more than whites. A news story said more than 950 Black men are murdered by cops every year. The good news is that the proliferation of cell phone cameras means more of them are getting caught.

No evidence of that? "Put your hands behind your back." (Subject complies). Get in the car. (Subject complies). Yip. That's the way to stay alive.

--- And then what?

Again, this is a profoundly naïve take on how the world works. Unless you live inside a script of "Leave It to Beaver".

After that you protest your innocence in civil society. A civil society has a venue for such things. Its called a court of law.

A civil society does, but in our society the one with the most money to pay lawyers wins, just like all other first, second and third world countries.

Ah, yes. The endless liberal fascination with the concept that being rich is more pleasant and easier than being poor.

I'll laugh at anyone who claims being rich is harder or more unpleasant than being poor because they deserve to be laughed at for being such a fucking asshat

They would be alive today if they followed this advice: Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, .. .. .. .. etc etc etc
]

It has nothing to do with race?

So you just happened to choose to mention only black guys? Pure coincidence?

lol

Funny we never heard this argument from the Right regarding Randy Weaver and family or David Koresh...

...in fact from then till now I think it's fair to say we heard exactly the opposite line of argument.

Last edited:
No evidence of that? "Put your hands behind your back." (Subject complies). Get in the car. (Subject complies). Yip. That's the way to stay alive.

--- And then what?

Again, this is a profoundly naïve take on how the world works. Unless you live inside a script of "Leave It to Beaver".

After that you protest your innocence in civil society. A civil society has a venue for such things. Its called a court of law.

A civil society does, but in our society the one with the most money to pay lawyers wins, just like all other first, second and third world countries.

Ah, yes. The endless liberal fascination with the concept that being rich is more pleasant and easier than being poor.

I'll laugh at anyone who claims being rich is harder or more unpleasant than being poor because they deserve to be laughed at for being such a fucking asshat

I once heard Sean Hannity ranting about how Social Security might not be there for him when he retires.

Publius will do whatever he is told to do by a law enforcement officer. He will under no circumstances disobey a police officer.

Indeed, I will operate within civil society. Running away would only grant them evidence of my guilt. Resisting arrest will only grant them evidence of my guilt and add another charge. Assaulting a police officer will only give them evidence of my guilt and add another charge. It is in anyone's best interest, guilty or innocent, to cooperate when being arrested. Nothing bad can happen from compliance amid an arrest. Any other action only makes things worse.

Except that even IN CUSTODY, they get killed.

Freddie Gray was under arrest when police beat him up and sick the police dog on him while he was in handcuffs.

Victor White and Jesus Huerta both "committed suicide" while handcuffed with a gun. Now how the hell is that possible? Probably a cover up for police misconduct.

So even if you comply, if you are black or hispanic, they can be killed in custody. So why should they trust police with mountains of evidence of police misconduct?

First of all, I have no idea who this source even is, so how much faith I put in what they write is iffy. Second of all, I'm fascinated by how "witnesses say" translated in your post to "it happened".

Did you learn ANYTHING from Walter Scott?

Cops will come up with ANY STORY to get off despite how false it was. So yeah, witnesses are trusted more than police IMO because they lost all trust.

Don't resist arrest.

Your chances of surviving the experience will be significantly higher.

As we have seen with most of these examples.

Asking too much, maybe.

:rolleyes-41:

police-be-like-stop-resisting.jpg

Don't resist arrest.

Asking too much, maybe.

I love the obedient nature of our nutters and fence sitters. That is....until they are asked to obey some authority that they don't think they should obey. Then......the rugged tough guys come out.

Don't resist arrest.

Asking too much, maybe.

I love the obedient nature of our nutters and fence sitters. That is....until they are asked to obey some authority that they don't think they should obey. Then......the rugged tough guys come out.

Yeah put them in line at the TSA and they become Captain Constitution

"THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! I HAVE TO TAKE OFF MAH SHOES!!!! THIS IS AMERICA!!"

Don't resist arrest.

Asking too much, maybe.

Yeah put them in line at the TSA and they become Captain Constitution

"THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! I HAVE TO TAKE OFF MAH SHOES!!!! THIS IS AMERICA!!"

Or.....maybe they show up at a ranch in Nevada.....refuse to disperse when ordered by law enforcement....and.........nothing happens. It's like nutter magic.

The PC Police won't admit to this, regardless of how obvious it is.

Maybe they like things just the way they are.

Hey, what's a few deaths? The ends justify the means for zealots.

Last edited:
They would be alive today if they followed this advice: Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, .. .. .. .. etc etc etc
]

lol

Funny we never heard this argument from the Right regarding Randy Weaver and family or David Koresh...

...in fact from then till now I think it's fair to say we heard exactly the opposite line of argument.

Because that is the narrative the left is pushing. Others here have rightly pointed out whites with similar circumstances. I don't comment on those because whites are largely unsympathetic and non-defensive of their own thugs.

Who are you talking about, exactly? You have a problem with people who have a problem with the police beating, abusing, killing citizens for what are at the very most minor crimes?

That's pretty sick on your part.

]

lol

Because that is the narrative the left is pushing. Others here have rightly pointed out whites with similar circumstances. I don't comment on those because whites are largely unsympathetic and non-defensive of their own thugs.

You don't comment on those because they are white and you hold them to a different standard.

YOUR narrative here is,

you black people refuse to be perfect, so don't complain if the cops kill you.

]

lol

You don't comment on those because they are white and you hold them to a different standard.

YOUR narrative here is,

you black people refuse to be perfect, so don't complain if the cops kill you.

Who said perfect? Whites don't complain about their thugs getting shot. Blacks will defend their thugs no matter how innocent or guilty their thugs are.

Here's the OP's reasoning in another context.

A woman gets assaulted by a would-be rapist. The woman fights back, resists him, so he beats her into submission. She later dies of her injuries that he inflicts.

The Publius logic: The woman would probably be alive today if she hadn't resisted the rapist.

Here's the OP's reasoning in another context.

A woman gets assaulted by a would-be rapist. The woman fights back, resists him, so he beats her into submission. She later dies of her injuries that he inflicts.

The Publius logic: The woman would probably be alive today if she hadn't resisted the rapist.

So the cop is the rapist and the criminal is the victim? So now arresting someone = rape? Do you understand how stupid you look right now? Please tell me you aren't serious.

Who are you talking about, exactly? You have a problem with people who have a problem with the police beating, abusing, killing citizens for what are at the very most minor crimes?

You choose to completely ignore the FACT that so many of these people CHOSE to resist arrest.

You choose to spin and deflect for people who are breaking the law simply because of color of their skin, ultimately enabling their behavior and causing more damage to their race, all for your political gain and to "feel" better about yourself, a tactic the PC Police have been leveraging for decades now at profound, inter-generational expense to American Blacks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back