They Were Just in the Way | Indian Removal

Why do whites like you dodge your responsibility?
What "responsibility" do I have? I didn't cause what happened in history, nor am I in a position of power to now redress wrongs done. I can, however, give you the names of some people who are, and are doing nothing. Do you want me to feel guilty about something someone else did long before I was born because genetics decreed that we have similar skin color? I think not. You can say your ancestors were slaves, I can say my ancestors were peace loving Mennonites who didn't want to oppress for anyone, anywhere, so you and I both bear the same "responsibility" for the actions that government took then.
Whites created the laws and policies that have created these conditions. Black members of congress have to deal with what whites have done to us. The Native American nations have been demanding equality that whites have refused them. The CBC has stood with Native Americans, it's time whites stopped the kind of childish diversions like the one you pulled here.
You're not looking to improve anything, you're looking to blame white people, again, and if you're going to pass blame around, do it fairly. What you are doing is carefully carving out exceptions for anyone with a dark skin that has a (D) behind their name so you can blame dead white Americans and try to shame living white Americans for the actions of those long dead. Why don't you blame Obama for continuing the policies that Native Americans are protesting? Let me guess, you have an excuse for him doing nothing to change them. I don't recall him taking an active role in addressing these complaints, but if you can find where he did, I'd like to see it.

Along with power comes responsibility, so what you really should be railing about are the people in power in government who write and vote on laws that are then used to oppress. And yes, black legislators do bear responsibility for what they do and don't do while in power. Simply excusing them by saying, "they stood with" is not a credible argument. Do they introduce legislation to address these complaints and do the things legislators are expected to do when advocating for people, or do they just offer token support in front of the cameras and do nothing of substance?

Look, I get that you want to blame "white people" for all the ills of the world, and God knows you have some legitimate grievances, but sometimes your efforts to blame white people while excusing everyone else are misplaced.

It was pretty limited. You can't construct roads on sand dunes. The camel was better for hauling freight.
There are no sand dunes in the areas where the Aztecs or e.g. Incas settled - that would have obstructed the construction of roads or the usage of wheels. And the Incas and Chimu did construct roads aka walking-passes made of stone-slabs a mass. Also the Inca and Chimu lived in vast majority near coastal plains, and not on Machu Picchu like fortresses as people nowadays seem to believe.

That there were no oxen or horses existing to pull war chariots and wagons - is an explanation some historians use. Whilst covering the fact that enough "undomesticated Buffalo's" did exist for tens of thousands of years. It is far easier for a person or persons to pull a wheeled chart - then carrying everything by themselves. The Lapps in Scandinavia managed to domesticate Reindeer's to pull sledges and also wheeled charts - the Incas only used them as pack and messenger animals.

Especially in hindsight that the Aztecs were trading with other tribes up to 2000mls away from their central dominated areas - right up to the Pueblo Indians in today's Arizona and New-Mexico. And also in view that they moved construction material a mass to build whatever temples and constructions in their totally flat surroundings - the no existing wheel is surprising and also a fact.

However it is also known that in order to attach a wheel reliably to an axle - metallurgic skill and knowledge is needed - something that the indigenous people in the Americas never developed - aside from jewellery or masks. Therefore they never came up with a wheel in regards to a transportation vehicle - nor is there any evidence of a wheel operated construction crane having been used, unlike those used by other civilizations 3000 years prior to Europeans arriving there. (again due to a non sufficient existing knowledge in regards to metallurgy).

As such Indians in North, Central and South-America were way behind other civilizations. And just as the Incas slaughtered off the Chimu (due to obsidian knowledge) and literally erased that empire, the Huron's were in constant war with the Iroquois, and Apaches looting and attacking everyone, etc. etc. - the Europeans did the same, and it was the Europeans aka Whites, that also put an end to it - just as it was Europeans aka Whites that put an end towards slavery - globally - where they had the say, and not Africans or Asians or Arabs by themselves.

And only idiotic people and dumb racists like IM2 - deny this fact, but keep pointing out as to what negative/bad things Europeans used to do, whilst obscuring and denying the fact they, the "others" did exactly the same things - and in many parts of the world still until today - see Africa or Chicago.

Last edited:
Look, I get that you want to blame "white people" for all the ills of the world

The only ones with money; all he cares about is runnning a con and lining his pockets off the alleged miseries of people from over 150 years ago.

Аnd North America had slaves. At least Eastern Europe did not find powerful forces to wage a war to preserve slavery as one freedom loving North American country did.
Ahmm... - you are aware that slavery aka serfdom existed in Russia till the Bolsheviks via a massive civil war costing millions of lives put an end to it, between 1917 -1922. AFAIK serfdom also existed in the Ottoman held European regions till e.g. the Greeks and Serbs fought for their freedom in the "First Balkan War" in 1912.

Why are you dodging the historical fact buffalo soldiers removed indians off their land?
IM2 did I kill your thread? The last post you made was at 1:35 pm today no response from you
Screenshot_20230824-185701.png

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE INDIAN REMOVAL POLICY, AND NOT WHITE RACIST OPINIONS OF ME OR ANYONE ELSE WHO IS BLACK.

Why are you dodging the historical fact buffalo soldiers removed indians off their land?
I'm not. But since the Buffalo soldiers started in 1866 and were not legislators, they had nothing to do with the formation of the Indian Removal Policy. So why are you dodging the fact that whites created the policy that created the forcible removal of Native Americans from their homes.

Yes, whites led by Andrew Jackson created and enforced the Indian removal acts.

Yes, more than forty years later and of buffalo soldiers fought indigenous problems.

There are no sand dunes in the areas where the Aztecs or e.g. Incas settled - that would have obstructed the construction of roads or the usage of wheels. And the Incas and Chimu did construct roads aka walking-passes made of stone-slabs a mass. Also the Inca and Chimu lived in vast majority near coastal plains, and not on Machu Picchu like fortresses as people nowadays seem to believe.

That there were no oxen or horses existing to pull war chariots and wagons - is an explanation some historians use. Whilst covering the fact that enough "undomesticated Buffalo's" did exist for tens of thousands of years. It is far easier for a person or persons to pull a wheeled chart - then carrying everything by themselves. The Lapps in Scandinavia managed to domesticate Reindeer's to pull sledges and also wheeled charts - the Incas only used them as pack and messenger animals.

Especially in hindsight that the Aztecs were trading with other tribes up to 2000mls away from their central dominated areas - right up to the Pueblo Indians in today's Arizona and New-Mexico. And also in view that they moved construction material a mass to build whatever temples and constructions in their totally flat surroundings - the no existing wheel is surprising and also a fact.

However it is also known that in order to attach a wheel reliably to an axle - metallurgic skill and knowledge is needed - something that the indigenous people in the Americas never developed - aside from jewellery or masks. Therefore they never came up with a wheel in regards to a transportation vehicle - nor is there any evidence of a wheel operated construction crane having been used, unlike those used by other civilizations 3000 years prior to Europeans arriving there. (again due to a non sufficient existing knowledge in regards to metallurgy).

As such Indians in North, Central and South-America were way behind other civilizations. And just as the Incas slaughtered off the Chimu (due to obsidian knowledge) and literally erased that empire, the Huron's were in constant war with the Iroquois, and Apaches looting and attacking everyone, etc. etc. - the Europeans did the same, and it was the Europeans aka Whites, that also put an end to it - just as it was Europeans aka Whites that put an end towards slavery - globally - where they had the say, and not Africans or Asians or Arabs by themselves.

And only idiotic people and dumb racists like IM2 - deny this fact, but keep pointing out as to what negative/bad things Europeans used to do, whilst obscuring and denying the fact they, the "others" did exactly the same things - and in many parts of the world still until today - see Africa or Chicago.

I never said anything about South or Central America.

I'm not. But since the Buffalo soldiers started in 1866 and were not legislators, they had nothing to do with the formation of the Indian Removal Policy. So why are you dodging the fact that whites created the policy that created the forcible removal of Native Americans from their homes.
Yet they helped to remove the Indian. They did it with a gun

Whites also used Indian scouts during their acts of aggression. Dishonest whites can say that Native Americans owned slaves too. But what whites who keep trying to dodge what they have done need to do is stop pointing fingers at everybody else and accept your history. Because blacks and Native Americans fought together against what whites were doing far more than the few instances dishonestly used to dodge. Native Americans in many cases purchased runaway slaves to save them from being murdered. The great John Horse was a black Seminole who led revolts against whites. So talking about Buffalo soldiers acting on orders by whites is disingenuous. And when all you have is disingenuous bs to argue with, you lose.

Forum List

Back