they raised taxes on the wealthy

By I. Daneek Miller, President/Business Agent ATU Local 1056

And you have the NERVE to harp about biased sources???

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Dear fucking Idiot it talks about a program in congress.

do you think congress isnt real?

Dear moronic dumbass,

Do you really think the President/Business Agent of the Amalgamated Transit Union would write anything against the program?

tumblr_m2e538usJw1r4gei2o6_250.gif

Your sources say there are no studies that show rich leave a state because of high taxes, just because their are no studies does not mean it doesn't happen and taxes being the cause.

Look at kerry who docked his yacht in a lower tax bracket port .

Yep So there being 0 studies that show rich people move because of taxes and 12 that show they don’t move because of taxes means rich people move because of taxes.
Dumbass

There is one study that does show when the rich leave a state, it's called the tax study. When a state starts losing revenue that means the rich are leaving.
Yes say we have make believe studies is totally awesome

Yep So there being 0 studies that show rich people move because of taxes and 12 that show they don’t move because of taxes means rich people move because of taxes.
Dumbass

There is one study that does show when the rich leave a state, it's called the tax study. When a state starts losing revenue that means the rich are leaving.

Like studies funded by Obama's STIMULUS that have no point?

You Paid for It! Stimulus Dollars Fund Studies into Sexual History and Erectile Dysfunction

*IDIOT*

Wake up son. Grow up.

Dumbass

It's not a make believe study it's a fact. Every time you here about losing revenue it means someone rich has left and took their money.

Like studies funded by Obama's STIMULUS that have no point?

You Paid for It! Stimulus Dollars Fund Studies into Sexual History and Erectile Dysfunction

*IDIOT*

Wake up son. Grow up.

Yes you opposing health research totaly makes me an idiot

It's not a make believe study it's a fact. Every time you here about losing revenue it means someone rich has left and took their money.

Yep the govrement losing revenue by cutting taxes means that they lost it because rich people took their money and left.
Plz keep posting retarded shit

Im still waiting for all those jobs the right said lowing the wealthys taxes would bring

Odd how you think Increased tax revenue means its harder for govrements to lower their deficits

It doesn't. When did I say that? Why do you continue to claim I said things that I didn't? Is it because the only way you can make your case is to lie?

Learn to read then maybe you'll know what you post

But if I can't read how could I have written all of these alleged words in the first place? That doesn't make any sense at all. :confused:

Totally making it so rich people pay the same taxes as poor people is being against equality. retard

Rich people don't pay the same taxes as poor people. Why are you lying?

Illiterate dumbass I said that rich people pay less taxes then the poor that is not saying that they pay the same taxes

DUH moment...GO read the tax code and who pays what...

*IDIOT*

Rich pay WAY more asswipe.

he seems to think that treating blacks like everyone else and letting their income determine the loans is discriminatory. Because in his world blacks cant possibly obtain the loan the same way everyone else. They need help from white politicians who will help them get loans they wont pay off.

oh and you're the one who is racist from all this;)

So according to you making it so banks have to treat blacks based on their income rather then their skin color means we are treating blacks differently then whites.

He didn't say that. Why are you lying yet again? Are you capable of telling the truth ever?

Jesus retard just go die considering your brains already dead

WAHHHHHH!!!! You're retarded! WAHHHHHH!!!! You're stupid! WAHHHHHH!!!! You're a dummy head!! WAHHHHH!!!! My diaper needs changed!!!!

crying-baby.jpg

Forum List

Back