they raised taxes on the wealthy

I tell you what .

lets have all the wealthy fucks who dont want to pay their fair share move a to a certain state.

Then they can be refused using all the infrastructure the rest of us build and maintain.

Guess what would happen?

Why do you want the wealthy to have to follow a different tax code than all other Americans follow?

Because she doesnt believe in equality before the law.

http://www.revenue.state.il.us/AboutIdor/TaxResearch/MarchFY2012RevenueReport.pdf

Fiscal Year 2012 revenue receipts through
March for individual income, corporate
income, and sales taxes (“big three” revenue
sources) are $18,934.8 million. Those
receipts are $4,655.9 million above last year
and $213.8 million above the current
forecast.
Individual income tax receipts are
$11,749.9 million. The total is
$3,937.0 million above last year and
$144.1 million above the current forecast.

why do you accept sources that LIE?

YOU need to cease looking in the mirror when you post...:eusa_whistle:

http://www.revenue.state.il.us/AboutIdor/TaxResearch/MarchFY2012RevenueReport.pdf

Fiscal Year 2012 revenue receipts through
March for individual income, corporate
income, and sales taxes (“big three” revenue
sources) are $18,934.8 million. Those
receipts are $4,655.9 million above last year

and $213.8 million above the current
forecast.
Individual income tax receipts are
$11,749.9 million. The total is
$3,937.0 million above last year and
$144.1 million above the current forecast.

why do you accept sources that LIE?

dude?

I tell you what .

lets have all the wealthy fucks who dont want to pay their fair share move a to a certain state.

Then they can be refused using all the infrastructure the rest of us build and maintain.

Guess what would happen?

Why do you want the wealthy to have to follow a different tax code than all other Americans follow?

Because she doesnt believe in equality before the law.

Totally making it so rich people pay the same taxes as poor people is being against equality. retard

Who knew that making it so blacks have to drink at different water fountains then white or have to sit at the back of the Bus causes shitty loans.

I guess you know something we don't.

Hint when your arugment is “that blacks being treated as equals in the law causes banking crises” don’t call others imbeciles

I would agree that would be a ridiculous argument, but I fail to see what that's got to do with anything I said.

he seems to think that treating blacks like everyone else and letting their income determine the loans is discriminatory. Because in his world blacks cant possibly obtain the loan the same way everyone else. They need help from white politicians who will help them get loans they wont pay off.

oh and you're the one who is racist from all this;)

Who knew that making it so blacks have to drink at different water fountains then white or have to sit at the back of the Bus causes shitty loans.

I guess you know something we don't.

Hint when your arugment is “that blacks being treated as equals in the law causes banking crises” don’t call others imbeciles

I would agree that would be a ridiculous argument, but I fail to see what that's got to do with anything I said.

he seems to think that treating blacks like everyone else and letting their income determine the loans is discriminatory. Because in his world blacks cant possibly obtain the loan the same way everyone else. They need help from white politicians who will help them get loans they wont pay off.

oh and you're the one who is racist from all this;)

So according to you making it so banks have to treat blacks based on their income rather then their skin color means we are treating blacks differently then whites. Jesus retard just go die considering your brains already dead

want to talk about the cumberland road and the Louisianna purchase?

When you can cite the Constitution...come back shall you?

Only if you come back when you have the ability to think And make a post that has something other than “you stupid”

Judges? Does this pass as rebuttal?

Theres nothing to rebuttal in your statement of “you stupid”
See the problem here is you think I should have to make rebuttles to your statements that contain no argument or intellgence

National Road - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The National Road or Cumberland Road was the first major improved highway in the United States to be built by the federal government. Construction began heading west in 1811 at Cumberland, Maryland, on the Potomac River. It crossed the Allegheny Mountains and southwestern Pennsylvania, reaching Wheeling, Virginia (now West Virginia), on the Ohio River in 1818. Plans were made to continue through St. Louis, at confluence of the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers, and to Jefferson City upstream on the Missouri. Following the panic of 1837 however, funding ran dry and construction was stopped at Vandalia, Illinois, after crossing the states of Ohio and Indiana.

Louisiana Purchase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Louisiana Purchase (French: Vente de la Louisiane "Sale of Louisiana") was the acquisition by the United States of America of 828,000 square miles (2,140,000 km2) of France's claim to the territory of Louisiana in 1803. The U.S. paid 60 million francs ($11,250,000) plus cancellation of debts worth 18 million francs ($3,750,000), for a total sum of 15 million dollars (less than 3 cents per acre) for the Louisiana territory ($233 million in 2011 dollars, less than 42 cents per acre).[1][2][3]

Forum List

Back