they raised taxes on the wealthy

how the right can get so many idiots to vote against their own interests and to spread lies non stop for that privledge is beyond me

how is it in my interest to allow the government to take my neighbors money?

Because it is in your interest to have roads, health care retirement, police and less government taking of your money

So what your saying is I should pretend that I am entitled to my neighbors money?

Id rather just provide for myself, thank you very much.

I guess you know something we don't.

I would agree that would be a ridiculous argument, but I fail to see what that's got to do with anything I said.

he seems to think that treating blacks like everyone else and letting their income determine the loans is discriminatory. Because in his world blacks cant possibly obtain the loan the same way everyone else. They need help from white politicians who will help them get loans they wont pay off.

oh and you're the one who is racist from all this;)

So according to you making it so banks have to treat blacks based on their income rather then their skin color means we are treating blacks differently then whites. Jesus retard just go die considering your brains already dead

Im not the one arguing to give someone a loan based on the color of their skin and not their ability to repay the loan. You are.

Where are those Obama shovel ready jobs?

With unemployment hovering near 10 percent nearly two years after President Obama signed his economic stimulus package, Mr. Obama is acknowledging that, despite his campaign promises, "there's no such thing as shovel-ready projects."

Obama: "No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Projects" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

on those charts provided assminer

Our President doesn't agree with you, huffer.

Mr. Obama is acknowledging that, despite his campaign promises, "there's no such thing as shovel-ready projects."

Go back to your paint.

paper%2Bbag%2Bbreathing.bmp

National Road - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The National Road or Cumberland Road was the first major improved highway in the United States to be built by the federal government. Construction began heading west in 1811 at Cumberland, Maryland, on the Potomac River. It crossed the Allegheny Mountains and southwestern Pennsylvania, reaching Wheeling, Virginia (now West Virginia), on the Ohio River in 1818. Plans were made to continue through St. Louis, at confluence of the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers, and to Jefferson City upstream on the Missouri. Following the panic of 1837 however, funding ran dry and construction was stopped at Vandalia, Illinois, after crossing the states of Ohio and Indiana.

infrastructure is right in the constitution you fucking historically failed idiot

No. Interstate commerce is in the Constitution. Infrastructure has nothing to do with the Constitution.

National Road - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The National Road or Cumberland Road was the first major improved highway in the United States to be built by the federal government. Construction began heading west in 1811 at Cumberland, Maryland, on the Potomac River. It crossed the Allegheny Mountains and southwestern Pennsylvania, reaching Wheeling, Virginia (now West Virginia), on the Ohio River in 1818. Plans were made to continue through St. Louis, at confluence of the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers, and to Jefferson City upstream on the Missouri. Following the panic of 1837 however, funding ran dry and construction was stopped at Vandalia, Illinois, after crossing the states of Ohio and Indiana.

infrastructure is right in the constitution you fucking historically failed idiot

No. Interstate commerce is in the Constitution. Infrastructure has nothing to do with the Constitution.

Thank you.

Louisiana Purchase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Louisiana Purchase (French: Vente de la Louisiane "Sale of Louisiana") was the acquisition by the United States of America of 828,000 square miles (2,140,000 km2) of France's claim to the territory of Louisiana in 1803. The U.S. paid 60 million francs ($11,250,000) plus cancellation of debts worth 18 million francs ($3,750,000), for a total sum of 15 million dollars (less than 3 cents per acre) for the Louisiana territory ($233 million in 2011 dollars, less than 42 cents per acre).[1][2][3]

This is why they keep trying to rewrite history

Because clearly we thought that someone would try to cite the Louisiana Purchase as a reason why we should tax "rich" people.

Im still waiting for all those jobs the right said lowing the wealthys taxes would bring

I'm still waiting for you to explain the connection between a rich person in California and someone who lost their house. And I have been waiting a lot longer.

Without said infrastructure they cant make money.

Tell me, if they can't make money without infrastructure, where did the money to build the infrastructure come from?

Are you seriously going to argue that we can't make money without government run health care and social security? How exactly did people make money before these recent programs?

Without said infrastructure they cant make money.

Tell me, if they can't make money without infrastructure, where did the money to build the infrastructure come from?

Are you seriously going to argue that we can't make money without government run health care and social security? How exactly did people make money before these recent programs?

She is worried the Gubmint isn't making money...but then the Gubmint isn't a business...and was never intended to be...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back