they raised taxes on the wealthy

• Banned
get ready for more of this.

voters have figured out your stupid lies

And high income earners are moving OUT of MD.... and the state still spends like it is going out of style... when the high income earners move out, you know who they're coming after next... because a liberal state like this ain't curbing its extraordinary spending unless forced to do so...

I am a MD resident.. and the ONLY reason I am staying is because of my child custody situation and staying close in proximity to my kids on the weeks they are with their mom and so that there is no conflict with school districts when I have custody, etc...

But the MINUTE my youngest is 18 and out of school, I am out of this state faster than the drop of a hat... I will go right across the Potomac to VA

Oh.. and go figure some twat like TDM praising the unequal treatment of others by government when it benefits her and her ilk

And high income earners are moving OUT of MD.... and the state still spends like it is going out of style... when the high income earners move out, you know who they're coming after next... because a liberal state like this ain't curbing its extraordinary spending unless forced to do so...

I am a MD resident.. and the ONLY reason I am staying is because of my child custody situation and staying close in proximity to my kids on the weeks they are with their mom and so that there is no conflict with school districts when I have custody, etc...

But the MINUTE my youngest is 18 and out of school, I am out of this state faster than the drop of a hat... I will go right across the Potomac to VA

Oh.. and go figure some twat like TDM praising the unequal treatment of others by government when it benefits her and her ilk

Well said. She's stocked her basket with the "class warfare" eggs.

Like always everything you Say is contrary to reality
Millionaires don’t flee from ‘millionaire’s taxes’ - The Washington Post
^Taxing millionaires doesn't cause millionaires to move.

Bruce Bartlett: Will Rich People Desert the U.S. if Their Taxes Are Raised? - NYTimes.com
^5 studies find that taxes are not a significant reason for migration

Tax Flight Is a Myth — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
^Study finds that high marginal income taxes do not significantly cause people to move

I would expect to find more high income earners living in VA, WV, DE, and PA then.

• Banned
Now the game is afoot.

Your lies wont hold up anymore.

leaving millions of Americans without a home of their own is real class warfare

People are leaving Blue States in droves because of excessive taxation.

I don't blame you for leaving either.

Now the game is afoot.

No one is leaving anyone without a home of their own. People are free to earn money and by their own home. They always have been.

you do realize people were forced from their homes in huge numbers right?

Now the game is afoot.

No one is leaving anyone without a home of their own. People are free to earn money and by their own home. They always have been.

and if they can't afford to BUY? Rent...options abound.

People are always willing to vote for someone else to pay more. True courage is raising taxes on yourself.

Maryland is not the only state which has raised taxes on higher income earners. Several states have succumbed to the "gimme gimme gimme and make that guy over there pay for it" syndrome.

California has found their gimme gimme attitude has created an even bigger deficit than they realized. MUCH bigger.

So now Linda Ronstadt's husband, Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown, is cutting many billions from social programs and asking the voters to raise MORE taxes on the rich. Gee, I wonder if they will do it!

Last edited:
I tell you what .

lets have all the wealthy fucks who dont want to pay their fair share move a to a certain state.

Then they can be refused using all the infrastructure the rest of us build and maintain.

Guess what would happen?

California did it and the wealthy left. New York did it and the wealthy left. Now another state is going to try this???

The wealthy will leave the state, and eventually leave the country, then they will take steps to renounce citizenship. I suspect that some enterprising foregner is already developing plans for Americans to be impoverished on paper until they become citizens of another country and escape the exit tax as well.

Because they took out loans they couldn't pay. Gawd you're a moron. No one is entitled to anything. You have to work for it and pay for what you can afford.

Work? Work?! You horrible person. How dare you suggest people should have to do what everyone in the history of humanity has had to do? People shouldnt have to work. They should do absolutely nothing all day and accomplish nothing and then be entitled to the efforts of other people's labor.

All the rich people forced those people out, right? So all of them deserve to have their taxes raised. Is that the line of thinking you have?

Forum List

Back