They Hand Bernie How Many Homes?,And He Is Complaining About Tax Reform & The Rich?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: This proposed tax plan is going to take money from the middle class and give it to the wealthy one per-cent !!!!
Really Bernie? and who paid for all of your houses?
:argue: :cow: :iagree:

:2up: This proposed tax plan is going to take money from the middle class and give it to the wealthy one per-cent !!!!
I'm guessing what you are trying to say is that it's hypocritical of someone who's richer then the average American to express an opinion about who a tax plan benefits? Cause if that's your point, nobody in the house or senate can have an opinion on it.

What "houses" would these be?

You mean the one his wife inherited from her dead parents?

I've got one like that too. You're gonna do what about it, Flakey?

Bernie: Don't give money to the 1%, give it to government.
how come the rats aren't complaining about the Clintons who never had to work for their millions,,,yet they are having a cow over a proposal to give the wealthy a tax cut?
The clintons made their money writing books and giving speeches that's work, Dupe... And yes they want to raise taxes on themselves. What is your problem with that, stupid?

i dont recall Bill or Hillary actually working for a living! like going to work,,punch in at 9,,,,and work hard like carpenters/repair men/getting their hands dirty!,,,and they care about the poor and middle class while others just hand them millions?

Forum List

Back