They dug a bullet out of the glass of the White House

And I havent seen a single thread on the shooting.

Why not?

All things being fair and equal in our media coverage there should be non stop coverage on this.The media should be going bat shit over the fact that someone from the Occupy movement tried to take out the President.

After all if the TEA party was protesting in another country thousands of miles away they would have been blamed for this five minutes after the story broke.
The media has been awfully quiet on this have they not? :confused:

Why not?

All things being fair and equal in our media coverage there should be non stop coverage on this.The media should be going bat shit over the fact that someone from the Occupy movement tried to take out the President.

After all if the TEA party was protesting in another country thousands of miles away they would have been blamed for this five minutes after the story broke.

There are over 1,300 articles about it on Google News. What more do you want?

Why not?

There are over 1,300 articles about it on Google News. What more do you want?

There are over 1,300 articles about Oscar Ortega-Hernandez, the WH shooter being a member of Occupy?

Nope , what makes you think hes leaning one way or the other?

Have you seen his picture? I can walk a block from my office where the occupy OKC flunkies are camped and snap 10 or 12 identical pictures in about 30 seconds. They got to lazy to march around downtown with their bullhorn, so I would have to go to them.

Anyone who shoots at the White House is nuts. Now what can we say about the OWS? Pot meet kettle.

Oh please!
I know some very sensible people who have attended OWS. Painting OWS with such a broad brush is very short of being logical.
Most of the people involved with OWS want to protest peacefully and get their message out. Like everything else, the nutters and the radicals is what we hear about in the news because it sensationalizes! And the opponents of OWS suck it in and jump on it.
Kinda reminds me of when a very small minority of Tea Party protesters held up racist signs and all of a sudden all Tea Party supporters were racist, per the left.
I hate it when that BS happens, but what does one expect on such a partisan polar opposite society.

Nope , what makes you think hes leaning one way or the other?

Well, let's cast our minds back to the shooting of Giffords, shall we? With absolutely no evidence whatsoever (because there wasn't any) you decided the shooter was a right winger. Turned out, he was not.

So, when it suits you, it is fine to accuse with no evidence.

You are a pathetic hack... a borg-like critter with no intellect, and no rational thought process.

Prove he was not influenced by the rights gun and second amendment solutions to losing elections talk by the right

Why not?

Too be fair, there was no chance of anyone taking out the President. he isnt at the White House and hasnt been for a while. But I would think that someone firing on the White House would certainly take precedence over the Penn State Scandal. but I heard virtually nothing about it and its been constant coverage of PS. Doesnt make much sense to me.

And that's regardless of the political affiliations. This should be wall to wall coverage. There is no reason this guy has been free since this happened for almost a week. He should have been caught within hours.

How many OWS types have you seen Packing AK-47's?
Unlike at TP rallys.

And how many OWS have you seen using them... unlike the TP rallies.

I have seen TP members using AK-47's.
Around here TP membership and 2nd ammendment rights nuts are pretty much one and the same.

I read an article not too long ago about them removing a man with an assault rifle at an OWS protest. He said he was there to assure they were allowed to protest.

The protest is two blocks away and they searched for him there.

They did not find him there did they?

Forum List

Back