They dug a bullet out of the glass of the White House

First the OWS fed and allowed anyone to stay in most of their camps. I realize what an unChristian thing that feeding and housing the ill, whether physical or mental, is, but that is the record of the OWS.

Second, the guy is a nutter. Not representive of anything other than his lack of sanity. And it was headlined on AOL this morning. But what is to be said? A nutter shoots at the White House for unknown reasons, and hits nobody, nor even comes close to hitting anyone. No story there, other than the lack of care in this nation for the mentally ill.

Authorities suspect Ortega has been in the area for weeks, coming back and forth to the Washington Mall. Before the shooting, he was detained by local police at an abandoned house. U.S. Park police say Ortega may have spent time blending in with Occupy D.C. protesters.

DC Shooting Suspect Could Be Threat to Obama, Police Say - Yahoo! News

If that was a Tea Party rally that this man had spent time at, all hell would have broken loose IMO.

stretch.jpg

They deny that the TP had anything to do with the giffords tragdey yet they now are insisting this nutter is OWS with no evidence.

Funny how they could not find him at OWS protest two blocks away and they right is claiming he was because they looked for him there.

CaféAuLait;4419118 said:
Authorities suspect Ortega has been in the area for weeks, coming back and forth to the Washington Mall. Before the shooting, he was detained by local police at an abandoned house. U.S. Park police say Ortega may have spent time blending in with Occupy D.C. protesters.

DC Shooting Suspect Could Be Threat to Obama, Police Say - Yahoo! News

If that was a Tea Party rally that this man had spent time at, all hell would have broken loose IMO.

Oh, hell yea. There would be hundreds of threads - accusing the TEAs of violence... again. :lol:

This guy represents the OWS no more than the Gabby shooter represented the Tea Party... You guys don't need to act like TM, she can't help herself, the rest of us have a choice, so lets make it the right one.

I know, TM dreams of some person on the right going nuts and killing people, she wants it more than a gravity has a pull on everything on this earth. So again, don't be TM, it's just some fucked up person doing something on their own and they deserve the blame on their own.

Hum... Everything I've read with Mr. Ortega and Occupy, is that he MAY have been in D.C. for weeks, "blending in with" the occupy movement.

Maybe he is very liberal. Maybe not. I suspect that he had an agenda, and he might have used OWS in helping with that agenda. He can't be too bright, or he would have suspected that the White House windows aren't glass.

Most people would suspect this, considering that the presidential limousine has the same "glass" windows. So if he's politically right or left, he probably doesn't fully understand what it means.

They deny that the TP had anything to do with the giffords tragdey yet they now are insisting this nutter is OWS with no evidence.

Funny how they could not find him at OWS protest two blocks away and they right is claiming he was because they looked for him there.

Where is any actual evidence linking Loughner to the TEAs?

Clue: There isn't any. The police said so. Don't let facts get in the way of your idiocy though.

Please just stop, it’s people like you that stop aliens from visiting earth.

The TP didn't have anything to do with giffords being shot. And We've already provided you with the evidence.

Well, that would be because he was there before the shooting and managed to figure out that it might be a good idea to get out of the area after.

This guy represents the OWS no more than the Gabby shooter represented the Tea Party... You guys don't need to act like TM, she can't help herself, the rest of us have a choice, so lets make it the right one.

I know, TM dreams of some person on the right going nuts and killing people, she wants it more than a gravity has a pull on everything on this earth. So again, don't be TM, it's just some fucked up person doing something on their own and they deserve the blame on their own.

I agree.

TruthMocker is not alone. Swallow has, more than once, claimed that I - as a conservative - want to 'put a bullet in his head'. Thought had never entered my head, I certainly had never made any comment to him to give him that impression. He, like TruthMocker, is just desperate to find something - anything - to 'blame' the right. Fucking morons, the pair of them.

Last edited:

The Tea Party hasnt been calling for violent revolution. OWS on the other and has.

The two aren't even comparable.

Let's change this discussion a bit. Let's say this nutjob was associated with OWS for the sake of argument. Would that matter?

Let's change this discussion a bit. Let's say this nutjob was associated with OWS for the sake of argument. Would that matter?

No. One cannot blame a whole group on the actions of one, clearly disturbed, individual. Some of us are capable of differentiating between a group and an individual. Pity that not many who can make that distinction are on the left.

The Tea Party hasnt been calling for violent revolution. OWS on the other and has.

The two aren't even comparable.

I didn't compare them. If there were any amount of people like the guy we are talking about in OWS then we would see a lot more of this, we have not... So claiming this man represents OWS is partisan imo.

Forum List

Back