They are all our children. Not!

Your question has a flawed premise. Sexual orientation isn’t sexualized content. A kid having two parents is exposed to their sexual orientation. No one would think we need to hide that from them because it’s not sexualization.

It’s important to me that we reflect that gay people exist and are normal. If we don’t, we are permitting bigotry.
I think anybody who thinks sexual orientation should be taught to kindergarten children is a bit off. Maybe a lot off. But that's just me. Again have a good day.

I think anybody who thinks sexual orientation should be taught to kindergarten children is a bit off. Maybe a lot off. But that's just me. Again have a good day.
Why? Did you have two parents?

I think anyone teaching kindergarteners about the concept of eternal damnation is way more off than teaching them about the existence of people who have romantic feelings for people of their same gender.

Why? Did you have two parents?
For the record the traditional family as much as possible with a responsible biological mother and father in the home is the very best situation for children whether they are straight or gay. Billions of people grew up with that without being taught sexual orientation in kindergarten or elementary school and the huge majority of them managed to figure things out without being indoctrinated, groomed, and sexualized at a young age.

If you are one who thinks indoctrinating, grooming, sexualizing young kids at an early age is proper, I hope to God you are not allowed around anybody's kids anywhere ever.

For the record the traditional family as much as possible with a responsible biological mother and father in the home is the very best situation for children whether they are straight or gay. Billions of people grew up with that without being taught sexual orientation in kindergarten or elementary school and the huge majority of them managed to figure things out without being indoctrinated, groomed, and sexualized at a young age.

If you are one who thinks indoctrinating, grooming, sexualizing young kids at an early age is proper, I hope to God you are not allowed around anybody's kids anywhere ever.
And what exactly is so wrong with telling kids about the existence of gay people?

That’s not indoctrination. It’s not grooming. It’s not sexualizing them.

It’s no different than telling them about the existence of straight people.

The only down side for the people who want to indoctrinate their kids to hate gay people.

Forum List

Back