...Are they really "animals"?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats have sold America out to the WEF and are helping them collapse America so the WEF can move in and take it over.

Democrats = traitors

Democrats will be rounded, starting at the top for Nuremberg 2.0.

The end is near. :19:

First democrat to come clean wins.

Don Trump in Michigan and in Wisconsin this week termed migrants, legal and illegal...."animals".

I'm not so sure that pejorative applies to the people I see pictures of nearly every night as they come across the border and present themselves to Border Patrol and ask for asylum.

Most of 'em look like a Mom & Dad with small children in tow. And pretty clean for walking or traveling a couple thousand miles.

But, Don Trump calls 'em animals.
WTH?!

View attachment 927657

View attachment 927658

Trump said so, do it's gospel.
You got the power. You are not as good as advertised. So, the fiat printing press is whirling at record speed. That bridge needs to be rebuilt in a fast manner. Even if it near the same only higher. Get it done. And quick. It takes us several times longer to build and renovate and create new things as from our past. When something is pushed to the forefront and seen from all as a sideshow, they will try to do it faster to make things look normal.

Don Trump in Michigan and in Wisconsin this week termed migrants, legal and illegal...."animals".

I'm not so sure that pejorative applies to the people I see pictures of nearly every night as they come across the border and present themselves to Border Patrol and ask for asylum.

Most of 'em look like a Mom & Dad with small children in tow. And pretty clean for walking or traveling a couple thousand miles.

WTH?!

View attachment 927657

View attachment 927658

You're lying, and we all see it.

You're lying, and we all see it.
All Democrats do now days is gaslight Americans.

Shame on any American who associates with democrats.

Putin is more of an American then these WEF sellout democrats. Democrats are globalist with loyalty to no nation, just the WEF.

I do not understand why people use the word "animal" to describe a despicable human being.

First, four-legged animals are generally better than most two-legged human beings.

Second, in the English language, there are many words to describe a despicable human being. (Of course, I dare not give some examples.)

WTH?!

View attachment 927657

View attachment 927658

THREAD LOCKED - Read the rules before starting a thread.
When stating something as fact, you need to provide a link to back the claim.
1712353622442.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back