These Hands, yet another Mittens lie

The left must believe that loans don't have to be paid back, or that tax exempt bonds mean that the company receiving the bond money is exempt from taxes, rather than the bond holders interest being tax exempt.

The left doesn't only depend on ignorance, but PROFOUND ignorance.

And now Mittens has "ordinary citizens" lying FOR him.

Star of Romney Ad Did Receive Government Assistance

When the government intrudes further and further into our lives, avoiding the use of its services becomes damn near impossible. But only an idiot would consider that as the government "helping".

The government has taken over student loans. So, in the future, I suppose fools like you will claim that everyone who went to college could not have done so without Big Brother's help.

I see how that works!

The left must believe that loans don't have to be paid back, or that tax exempt bonds mean that the company receiving the bond money is exempt from taxes, rather than the bond holders interest being tax exempt.

The left doesn't only depend on ignorance, but PROFOUND ignorance.

That's exactly what they believe...as documented by the Blaisdell Decision....contrary to the actual words of the Constitution.

1. A Minnesota law violated Article I, Section 10 of the Constitution which prevents a state from "impairing the Obligation of Contracts"....
Article I, section 10, clause 1. It states:
No State shall enter into any... Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, ...
Contract Clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Allowed a contract to be overruled....
"Home Building & Loan Association v. Blaisdell, 290 U.S. 398 (1934), was a decision of the United States Supreme Court holding that Minnesota's suspension of creditors' remedies was not in violation of the United States Constitution."
Home Building & Loan Association v. Blaisdell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Romney averages a lie a day.

How many will it take for the rw's to stop lying FOR him?

And now Mittens has "ordinary citizens" lying FOR him.

Star of Romney Ad Did Receive Government Assistance

Yeah right---:badgrin::badgrin:

We do know that China and Finland received government help to create jobs there with taxpayer stimulus dollars--that was promised to create jobs here.
Obama's Stimulus Money Spent Overseas, Jobs in China - ABC News
Obama Administration Gave Half-Billion-Dollar Loan to Al Gore-Connected Electric Car Company Fisker to Build in Finland | TheBlaze.com

obamas-sinking-ship.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people need to run from"--Barack Obama

Forum List

Back