There Were More White Slaves Than Black Slaves

This is something liberals live in terror of - called truth. This is well documented - well researched.
There Were More White Slaves Than Black Slaves in
http://israelect.com...tin/SLAVE-1.htm
today there are more white slaves than there are black slaves and of course I'm talking about minimum wage slaves or even worse actual slaves like a lot of the Asians working in those Asian restaurants. or a lot of prostitutes are slaves and yes there are more white prostitutes than black

Just a hint. Don't demean slavery and the realness of it all.

Your post does so.

Yup, blacks and whites and reds and yellows were involved in the slave trade.

In North America, a black may have owned the first black slaves.

A few blacks fought for the confederacy.

None of which absolves white guilt for negro chattel slavery in North America.

Ok Jake. Let's dance. I am the daughter and the grand daughter of the Irish Boone and the Ukrainian coming and naming Bukovina up the road from me.

Why should I feel guilty?

I refuse.
Immaterial what you feel. Your feelings don't change facts.

td, grow up and act your age.

No one doubts a few white slaves occurred in the colonies.

That in no way shape or form excuses the disaster of black chattel slavery.

I'm not excusing either. By the way the numbers are starting to come out via Brit Historians on the sheer volume of slaves that Cromwell sent off to the colonies.

It is horrific beyond. Your statement "no one doubts a few white slaves" look at this thread friend.

I'm not out here Jake claiming that anyone on this planet should excuse black slavery. I mean OMG one day you're in your tribe. Some one comes up and goes "I'll take those dozen" of their best strapping young men. Pays the money and off go the slaves.

This shit really happened.

But so did white slavery. None of this is pretty. I just wish we could address what really happened without a political spin zone.

Have to ask what is this "act your age shit". I'm not ready for the rocking chair darlin.

I'm not excusing either. By the way the numbers are starting to come out via Brit Historians on the sheer volume of slaves that Cromwell sent off to the colonies.

It is horrific beyond. Your statement "no one doubts a few white slaves" look at this thread friend.

I'm not out here Jake claiming that anyone on this planet should excuse black slavery. I mean OMG one day you're in your tribe. Some one comes up and goes "I'll take those dozen" of their best strapping young men. Pays the money and off go the slaves.

But so did white slavery. None of this is pretty. I just wish we could address what really happened without a political spin zone.
Almost 3/4s of Ireland was eradicated - where did they go? Anyone know why the Caribbean is swarming with blacks who have Irish names??? Ya think the Irish went there on holiday?

Almost 3/4s of Ireland was eradicated - where did they go? Anyone know why the Caribbean is swarming with blacks who have Irish names??? Ya think the Irish went there on holiday?
We all know about white indentured servitude and a few white slaves. And that is supposed to minimize negro chattel slavery, somehow. No, it does not.

But... But ...we were slaves too

That makes it OK that we kept four million blacks as slaves

Oh hells bells no. But if we are to look at ourselves as a people moving forward we have to address our past. We must address white slavery as well as black. Now up here I am moving on how we built the railroads with asian workers.

Catch my drift? Wait till I rock the stats on this. It's a biggie.

So Rightwinger I am fighting slavery in Mauratiana I do this shit in my spare time. Other people have hobbies. I have 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating called my garden.

And you?
Me?

I help old ladies to cross the street and rescue kittens from trees

This is something liberals live in terror of - called truth. This is well documented - well researched.
The foot notes - the detailed research on this is staggering, and the best liberal reply is, dats a lie ( duh ). I will be sending the "duh" police to all liberal homes.
Thats because the research is made up monkeyshine. It amusing how racist white people claim they did research and then say look I have footnotes and gullible people just believe them.

Last edited:
Cromwell saw nearly 3/4s of Ireland eradicated. Indentured servant is a method liberals use to sugar coat flat out slavery. The Irish - the Scottish were little more than human cattle. The cost of a black slave was 50 sterling - an Irish slave 5 sterling. Which one was more likely to be beaten to death?
The Black one. We have footnotes on that. Money is no object when it comes to fear and hatred. Racism isnt rational why would you imply slavery was?

Have to ask what is this "act your age shit". I'm not ready for the rocking chair darlin.
Then let's go rockin. Do you still go on the road with the bands? Crazy, amazing life.

Do you have any decent figures on the Irish Cromwell exiled to the colonies? No one seems to give a solid number and source.

Basically thats what they did. The Irish came over here and became the slave drivers, breakers, etc. They did the dirty work for the other whites.

Basically thats what they did. The Irish came over here and became the slave drivers, breakers, etc. They did the dirty work for the other whites.
And bred bastard children on the black women. So many McBrides, McReynolds, Boones, Wrens, and so forth.

George of the Jungle: Toothpick Conscience

Imagine that an African-American woman walks into a room full of white supremacists and farts, and the fart smells really bad.

Among her own people, she would not feel awkward, since people would excuse her smelly fart, since she is a woman, but among white supremacists, she might be singled out, since she is African-American.

Isn't that odd?

Race does matter, so if there is documented evidence of slavery, I mean real cruel slavery, then it doesn't matter who it happened to --- all that matters is that we abolish slavery.

:afro:

The foot notes - the detailed research on this is staggering, and the best liberal reply is, dats a lie ( duh ). I will be sending the "duh" police to all liberal homes.
Thats because the research is made up monkeyshine. It amusing how racist white people claim they did research and then say look I have footnotes and gullible people just believe them.
Yes, it is amazing what gullible people will believe, isn't it? White folks was in caves while we were building empires…. We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and those Greek homos ever got around to it. Al Sharpton REALLY AL - REALLY???

Yes, it is amazing what gullible people will believe, isn't it? White folks was in caves while we were building empires…. We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and those Greek homos ever got around to it. Al Sharpton REALLY AL - REALLY???
Really and truly. All you have to do is do the research. Al is just repeating what the Greeks said themselves.

Forum List

Back