There Were More White Slaves Than Black Slaves

Cromwell saw nearly 3/4s of Ireland eradicated. Indentured servant is a method liberals use to sugar coat flat out slavery. The Irish - the Scottish were little more than human cattle. The cost of a black slave was 50 sterling - an Irish slave 5 sterling. Which one was more likely to be beaten to death?

Colonel William Brayne wrote to English authorities in 1656 urging the importation of Negro slaves on the grounds that, "as the planters would have to pay much more for them, they would have an interest in preserving their lives, which was wanting in the case of (Irish)...." many of whom, he charged, were killed by overwork and cruel treatment. African Negroes cost generally about 20 to 50 pounds Sterling, compared to 900 pounds of cotton (about 5 pounds Sterling) for an Irish. They were also more durable in the hot climate, and caused fewer problems. The biggest bonus with the Africans though, was they were NOT Catholic, and any heathen pagan was better than an Irish Papist.

JimSouth give us numbers as closely as you can of white slaves to black by 1650, 1700, 1750 in the mainland North America colonies. You need to have figures if you are going to do more than make assertions.
He gave us numbers from some loopy website.

This is something liberals live in terror of - called truth. This is well documented - well researched.
There Were More White Slaves Than Black Slaves in
http://israelect.com...tin/SLAVE-1.htm
The foot notes - the detailed research on this is staggering, and the best liberal reply is, dats a lie ( duh ). I will be sending the "duh" police to all liberal homes.
What is staggering is that you would post that comment without reading the garbage this anti- Semite and racist prick wrote. How do you know any of his sources are real? Or say what he claims? What does the fact hat Ancient Greece or Medeival Russia treated many as slaves have to do with the crime of African slavery?

White people crack me up when they equate people enslaving their own with the chattel slavery of Blacks in America
And they never want to admit of enslavement of the Indian natives in N. and S. America...

What the fuck? Who the hell denies enslavement of First Nations OR blacks?

Only people I witness in denial are those that will not admit that whites were the first slaves in the Americas.

And by the way First Nations were really into enslaving anyone they could including blacks. Remember the slave revolt in the Cherokee Nation?

jimsouth is teaching alternative "history."

Give us by the numbers of slaves white and black in 1650, 1700, and 1750. Indentured servitude is not racial chattel slavery for life.

JimSouth give us numbers as closely as you can of white slaves to black by 1650, 1700, 1750 in the mainland North America colonies. You need to have figures if you are going to do more than make assertions.
He gave us numbers from some loopy website.
Thats because its not true. At least here in North America.

The article discusses white slavery thru the centuries. Not limited to North America. It's the second section.

What I read in the first section is interesting but it doesn't give total numbers of white slaves vs black slaves in colonial America.

"White People Have Been Sold as Slaves for Centuries!"

Last edited:
Maybe in the 13 colonies and Canada...Not in the new world. The African slaves way out paces the number of whites by a few dozen times.
Both you and Matthew are shooting shit out your donut holes.

There are no reliable numbers -common sense dictates that that there were probably more African Slaves than European - However - when you add into the equation indentured servants - who were in effect temporary slaves you would now have a possible balance so far asrace is concerned.

To own a black slave instead of a white slave was the equivalent of owning a John Deere tractor over a mule. It makes total sense, appalling as it is, that when slaves from Africa became available on the market they became the hottest item out there. Sheesh makes me want to barf to say this but it's true.

But... But ...we were slaves too

That makes it OK that we kept four million blacks as slaves

I have no reason to think that some whites were not slaves in North America, a few at least. The problem is that the crazy web sites are listing white indentured servants as slaves, which they were not. Some of the sites say Jews were behind it all. In other words, the crazies are posting again.

I have no reason to think that some whites were not slaves in North America, a few at least. The problem is that the crazy web sites are listing white indentured servants as slaves, which they were not. Some of the sites say Jews were behind it all. In other words, the crazies are posting again.
It is the same bunch telling us
You know....blacks were involved in the slave trade
You know.....the first slaves were owned by blacks
And.....you know....blacks fought for the confederacy

Which completely absolves white guilt

This is something liberals live in terror of - called truth. This is well documented - well researched.
There Were More White Slaves Than Black Slaves in
http://israelect.com...tin/SLAVE-1.htm
today there are more white slaves than there are black slaves and of course I'm talking about minimum wage slaves or even worse actual slaves like a lot of the Asians working in those Asian restaurants. or a lot of prostitutes are slaves and yes there are more white prostitutes than black

Yup, blacks and whites and reds and yellows were involved in the slave trade.

In North America, a black may have owned the first black slaves.

A few blacks fought for the confederacy.

None of which absolves white guilt for negro chattel slavery in North America.

But... But ...we were slaves too

That makes it OK that we kept four million blacks as slaves

Oh hells bells no. But if we are to look at ourselves as a people moving forward we have to address our past. We must address white slavery as well as black. Now up here I am moving on how we built the railroads with asian workers.

Catch my drift? Wait till I rock the stats on this. It's a biggie.

So Rightwinger I am fighting slavery in Mauratiana I do this shit in my spare time. Other people have hobbies. I have 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating called my garden.

And you?

Yup, blacks and whites and reds and yellows were involved in the slave trade.

In North America, a black may have owned the first black slaves.

A few blacks fought for the confederacy.

None of which absolves white guilt for negro chattel slavery in North America.

Ok Jake. Let's dance. I am the daughter and the grand daughter of the Irish Boone and the Ukrainian coming and naming Bukovina up the road from me.

Why should I feel guilty?

I refuse.

It is the same bunch telling us
You know....blacks were involved in the slave trade
You know.....the first slaves were owned by blacks
And.....you know....blacks fought for the confederacy

Which completely absolves white guilt

What the fuck are you talking about. First slaves in America were white. This is history. Get a grip.

When the Africans hit the shores and put up to market, hells bells everyone that could afford a black slave from Africa went for it.

I didn't think you were this uninformed. AKA FUCKING STUPID. Shit man don't you understand the trade and the history with it.

Forum List

Back