There was nothing wrong with the U.S. government in 2008

The biggest mis conception of Obama is that he inherited a Government that was in shambles. The banking sector and the housing sector was in shambles but the U.S. govt. Was not in that bad of shape.
In fact:
2007 we were within 163 billion of a balanced budget
2008 we signed the peace treaty with Iraq that today we see has came to pass, all troops will be gone in 8 weeks or so
Tarp and the 250 billion that GWB Admin used stopped the banking collapsed and that sector was turned around in months. Not like it was in 07, but also not collapsing either. Most of that money we got back in months

So exactly what was it that Obama inherited that forced him to spend over 4 trillion dollars we did not have?

Fucking idiot. Bush never included the cost of either war or the cost of his tax cuts in his budgets. What is wrong with these right wingers. The economy was losing 750,000 jobs a MONTH when Obama was sworn in. From 2001 to 2008, Republicans, working with China and the Chamber of Commerce moved MILLIONS of jobs to China. MILLIONS!

Just stop it already. We know what happened. We were there.

The dificit numbers reflected the cost of the wara, tax wealth is MY money to start with you idiot
we know you do not work for a living
Bush Deficit vs. Obama Deficit in Pictures
I hate to call any-one names but the US govt cutting our taxes did not cost them a dime, they just collect less welath

By the way look how close we got to a balanced budget in 2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_budget,_2007

Last edited:
spending 4 trillion dollars we did not have created nothing. I dont blame any-one really in govt to lose the 6 million jobs
It was a free market train wreck. BHO has done nothing to createjobs

The biggest mis conception of Obama is that he inherited a Government that was in shambles. The banking sector and the housing sector was in shambles but the U.S. govt. Was not in that bad of shape.
In fact:
2008 we signed the peace treaty with Iraq that today we see has came to pass, all troops will be gone in 8 weeks or so
Tarp and the 250 billion that GWB Admin used stopped the banking collapsed and that sector was turned around in months. Not like it was in 07, but also not collapsing either. Most of that money we got back in months

So exactly what was it that Obama inherited that forced him to spend over 4 trillion dollars we did not have?

Fucking idiot. Bush never included the cost of either war or the cost of his tax cuts in his budgets. What is wrong with these right wingers. The economy was losing 750,000 jobs a MONTH when Obama was sworn in. From 2001 to 2008, Republicans, working with China and the Chamber of Commerce moved MILLIONS of jobs to China. MILLIONS!

The dificit numbers reflected the cost of the wara, tax wealth is MY money to start with you idiot
I hate to call any-one names but the US govt cutting our taxes did not cost them a dime, they just collect less welath

2007 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wapoobamabudget1.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with you? Look at your own chart. Obama was sworn in January 20, 2009.

Bush's budgets were from 2002 to 2009. Obama's first budget didn't start until 2010. Did you eat "stupid" for breakfast???????????????

Budget of the United States Government: Browse

wapoobamabudget1.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with you? Look at your own chart. Obama was sworn in January 20, 2009.

Bush's budgets were from 2002 to 2009. Obama's first budget didn't start until 2010. Did you eat "stupid" for breakfast???????????????

OOps, what is this?
Obama signs earmark-laden budget bill - UPI.com
there is your signing of the 2009 budget
lets not forget BHO 1/2 od tarp in 2009 as well as his failed stimulus in 2009
TARP Vote: Obama Wins, Senate Effectively Approves $350 Billion
tarp
CBO: Obama stimulus harmful over long haul - Washington Times

Now eactly who is the stupid one here?

oh yea, because of the tarp that GWB did, the defict was around 1.4 trillion. Not as estimated. I stated above about 1/2 of thar defict is really GWB. I think the link I gave explains that

Last edited:

wapoobamabudget1.jpg

OOps, what is this?
tarp

oh yea, because of the tarp that GWB did, the defict was around 1.4 trillion. Not as estimated. I stated above about 1/2 of thar defict is really GWB. I think the link I gave explains that
there was the signing of the 2009 budget???? :lol: President bush's Budget was for 3.1 TRILLION dollars for 2009, without all of the bail outs that happened in fiscal 2009 when wall street and the housing bust occurred. This bill laden with pork signed on March 9th, had less than 8 billion in pork of which much of it was Republican requested "pork", and the other money was for the remaining 400 billion to fund the gvt for the rest of president bush's fiscal year.....didn't you READ the article you linked to?

and to hand the remaining part of TARP that Bush and paulson created for a reason.... on to obama, (as if he created this mess and created this second half of tarp himself) is just partisan bulloney JRK and shame on you!

the stimulus can go on him, but President Bush did start that as well if memory serves....I know they were scrambling to do anything and everything to keep the banks from collapsing and our economy as well.

all of the things you listed were in the first moments after president obama was elected and there is no way, Jose' that ALL of this crap should be put on him the second he took office....that's just utter bull crud.

Now after that, and starting with his first fiscal budget, for 2010 which began in october of 2009....those budgets are his....

by the way, you don't get to change facts and make President Bush have only 7 fiscal years credited to him for his 8 years in office while trying to put 5 fiscal years on to obama for his first 4 years in office....

500 billion plus was added to the national debt in 2007...about 300 billion in SS surplus taxes masked the overspending and made it look like it was only 161 billion deficit. This was one of the biggest SS yearly surpluses we ever had....congress overspent on things income taxes should have been paying for by hundreds of billions of dollars, a half a trillion...to be more precise, and during the supposed "good years" economically....2007 is nothing to brag about....the devil is in the details.

wapoobamabudget1.jpg

OOps, what is this?
tarp

there was the signing of the 2009 budget???? :lol: President bush's Budget was for 3.1 TRILLION dollars for 2009, without all of the bail outs that happened in fiscal 2009 when wall street and the housing bust occurred. This bill laden with pork signed on March 9th, had less than 8 billion in pork of which much of it was Republican requested "pork", and the other money was for the remaining 400 billion to fund the gvt for the rest of president bush's fiscal year.....didn't you READ the article you linked to?

and to hand the remaining part of TARP that Bush and paulson created for a reason.... on to obama, (as if he created this mess and created this second half of tarp himself) is just partisan bulloney JRK and shame on you!

the stimulus can go on him, but President Bush did start that as well if memory serves....I know they were scrambling to do anything and everything to keep the banks from collapsing and our economy as well.

all of the things you listed were in the first moments after president obama was elected and there is no way, Jose' that ALL of this crap should be put on him the second he took office....that's just utter bull crud.

Now after that, and starting with his first fiscal budget, for 2010 which began in october of 2009....those budgets are his....

by the way, you don't get to change facts and make President Bush have only 7 fiscal years credited to him for his 8 years in office while trying to put 5 fiscal years on to obama for his first 4 years in office....

500 billion plus was added to the national debt in 2007...about 300 billion in SS surplus taxes masked the overspending and made it look like it was only 161 billion deficit. This was one of the biggest SS yearly surpluses we ever had....congress overspent on things income taxes should have been paying for by hundreds of billions of dollars, a half a trillion...to be more precise, and during the supposed "good years" economically....2007 is nothing to brag about....the devil is in the details.

I am going to make this very simple as to not confuse you more than you are.
To start with I have given resp of 50% of the deficit to Bush as it should be

The auto recovery act
the second 1/2 of tarp
part of the failed stimulus as well as the the last 20% +- of the yerly budget GWB refused to sign

That accounted for close to 50% of the total spending, much all of it Un funded liability
GWB was thru with tarp spending
The first 30 billion GM and Chryusler got was from W, I was dead against it, but the lat 50 Obama was from Obama, we never have got it back
the failed stimulus was 100% unfunded and did nothing. Its one thing to say BHO was resp for the crash, it is another to say he is resp resp for the massive debt

In fact:

no link... just lies. cool.

:cool:

In fact:

no link... just lies. cool.

:cool:

what?
the 07 budget
what else do you want

Forum List

Back