There is Something Terribly Wrong with Hillary Clinton

Hillary loves trolling Trumpers. Look at you guys losing your rationality over her comments. Stifle yourselves.
No one posted anything irrational about Clinton, liar.
This is the second Hillary thread this morning. Hillary is not running and is free to speak her mind. However no amount of Hillary deflection will save Trump in 2020.
She is campaigning like she is running. That is the only thing that is logical relative to her behavior.

BTW, if not Hillary, who exactly will defeat Trump?

-Geaux
The Democrats will have a full field of candidates. Just like the Republicans had in 2016. Who knows who will emerge. I suspect by 2020 Trump's position will be substantially weakened and the whispers to primary him will become a bull horn.

Hillary's time has come and gone. The fourth time will not be the charm for her. She knows that.
Has a party ever primaried their president? I honestly don't know.

Hillary loves trolling Trumpers. Look at you guys losing your rationality over her comments. Stifle yourselves.
This is the second Hillary thread this morning. Hillary is not running and is free to speak her mind. However no amount of Hillary deflection will save Trump in 2020.
She is campaigning like she is running. That is the only thing that is logical relative to her behavior.

-Geaux
The Democrats will have a full field of candidates. Just like the Republicans had in 2016. Who knows who will emerge. I suspect by 2020 Trump's position will be substantially weakened and the whispers to primary him will become a bull horn.

Hillary's time has come and gone. The fourth time will not be the charm for her. She knows that.
LBJ. That was before primary was a verb.

Last edited:
Just why is she so desperate to stay out in front? Just why does she want the WhiteHouse so bad that she goes through repeated defeats and failures? She just wont go away. I feel no more threatened by her than any other gun grabbing democrat. Just curious as to why this is so important to her. I think the Democrat party could deliver a more viable candidate than Clinton, but the Clinton machine might not be ready to call it a day, and move on.

-Geaux

Why are you so obsessed with Hillary Clinton? Just a reminder that we now have an oafish whore in the Oval Office and a sexually-obsessed "it" in the VP's office. Look at the whore's disgraceful and humiliating performance in Paris. It is you who need to move on.

I'm not obsessed with her. Matter of fact, I suspect I am doing what she is expecting, discussing her repeated appearances on TV then trying to rationalize just why I should listen to her.. Especially since she is not running,

-Geaux

Just why is she so desperate to stay out in front? Just why does she want the WhiteHouse so bad that she goes through repeated defeats and failures? She just wont go away. I feel no more threatened by her than any other gun grabbing democrat. Just curious as to why this is so important to her. I think the Democrat party could deliver a more viable candidate than Clinton, but the Clinton machine might not be ready to call it a day, and move on.

-Geaux

Really? Why do you care? She's not president, she's not anything. Why do you keep bringing her up?

there was something wrong w/Hillary as far back as the Nixon administration , the Dems basically tanked their own party running her

~S~

-Geaux

I thought he refused to seek nomination.

-Geaux
i'm ready for the rest of the world to move on from her but the cat keeps dragging her almost corpse body back into view.

-Geaux

I thought he refused to seek nomination.

I believe, though I may be wrong, that he withdrew after the New Hampshire primary. He had a poor showing and withdrew thereafter.

-Geaux

Why are you so obsessed with Hillary Clinton? Just a reminder that we now have an oafish whore in the Oval Office and a sexually-obsessed "it" in the VP's office. Look at the whore's disgraceful and humiliating performance in Paris. It is you who need to move on.

I'm not obsessed with her. Matter of fact, I suspect I am doing what she is expecting, discussing her repeated appearances on TV then trying to rationalize just why I should listen to her.. Especially since she is not running,

-Geaux

Why should we listen to anybody?

-Geaux

Look another liar pukes out. She should be in prison rotting.

-Geaux

Reagan ran three times before getting elected. So what if she runs?

Mental illness is real. 110% of TDS folks, 99% of democrats. There is really no cure but high school football teams need to wear red, white and blue in support of TDS victims in addition to pink.
Republicans are still showing the effects of ODS.

-Geaux

Reagan ran three times before getting elected. So what if she runs?
Good point. Hillary is too divisive a figure to win. Yes, she won the popular vote by 3 million, but Democrats know it is time to move on from the Clintons as does Hillary, I suspect.

-Geaux

Really? Why do you care? She's not president, she's not anything. Why do you keep bringing her up?
If she is not running, my assumption is she wants us to discuss her speeches. Why else would she be conducting them?

-Geaux

Mental illness is real. 110% of TDS folks, 99% of democrats. There is really no cure but high school football teams need to wear red, white and blue in support of TDS victims in addition to pink.
Republicans are still showing the effects of ODS.
that's ok. the left is going to be be in WAH TRUMP for the rest of their lives. their own "derangement" owns this daily.

-Geaux

Look another liar pukes out. She should be in prison rotting.

Just what have I lied about? The I can't stand the whore doesn't make me a liar.

-Geaux

If she is not running, my assumption is she wants us to discuss her speeches. Why else would she be conducting them?

-Geaux

Lots of people make speeches, do you comment on every speech in the US?

She is the product of entitlements, she believes the White House is her birth right, she believes that others [mostly men] advancing her career means she is smart.

Forum List

Back